Introducing a Child to the Magical World of MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devil View Post
    That's the most beta thing I've ever read.
    Clearly you've never been stabbed with a frying pan.

Comment

You gotsta keep the women folk happy

Last edited by itwasntme; 7/07/2014 8:51am, .

Comment

Originally posted by itwasntme View Post
        You gotsta keep the women folk happy

I keep my wife happy by being an awesome motherfucker, not by kissing her ass.

Comment

The top alphas have convinced everyone else they are a beta.

Also known as "Verbal's Theorem".

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa
            My prediction?

As soon as Jnr is safely ensconced in college, Mrs Devil will run off with Janice, her long term lebian lover, sue you for divorce (citing emotional cruelty), and take you for every penny you have

But don't worry, you will still be an awsome motherfucker
            You're making the mistake of assuming a motherfucker as awesome as me has to operate within the same rules as people as lame as you.

My wife isn't running anywhere because she knows her friends have a waiting list to see who can post selfies from my bedroom on facebook and escape their pathetic existences with their lame, permission asking husbands.

If my wife had a lesbian lover, she would've already presented her to me on my birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
              The top alphas have convinced everyone else they are a beta.
              pffft. Bitch talk.

Comment

The entirety of P.3 reminds me of this.

Comment

When she does split, I'm guessing Tranquil Suit will offer to be your next wife
                  Jokes won't make you more of a badass, funnyman.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                    Judo is good for all ages (above three or so).
                    3 is wayyyy to fucking young, unless you are talking about playing with your own child as in "wrestling with mommy or daddy".

6 or 7 is youngest, depending on maturity, and availability of a competent instructor/school.

Comment

See my post to Rabbit in response to his inquiring about home BJJ drills etc. to do with his son.

No blows to the head for kids, period. Grappling is the way to go, not that that isn't without risk of concussions. Of course, riding a bike or jumping on a trampoline isn't without risk.

Comment

When she does split, I'm guessing Tranquil Suit will offer to be your next wife
                        Wait...Tranquil Suit is a woman? /mind blown

Or did you mean wife, as in "prison"?

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                          3 is wayyyy to fucking young, unless you are talking about playing with your own child as in "wrestling with mommy or daddy".

6 or 7 is youngest, depending on maturity, and availability of a competent instructor/school.
                          My BJJ school has a 4-6 program, 7-12, and adult.

I've only watched the 7-12 which is fairly rigorous. If anyone is interested, I'll stop by a little early one day and see how they do it with the littlest group, chances are it's a very cautious metered approach limited to fundamentals like ukemi and rolling...

"tumbling" is I believe the non-MA word for that sort of thing and it's pretty common esp in gymnastics. Little girls (especially in places like China) learn this as young as 3.

Comment

Be strong, Wimp-Lo.

Comment

T-it is definately a bitch
                              Motherfucker, you can't even spell definitely. Spellcheck would make you look like less of a dumbass. For real.

Comment

I'd say 6 or 7 is the earliest to get your kids into MA. Sure, you can find studios who will babysit them 4 years earlier but before about 5, coordination is really challenging to the point of frustration (unless the teacher is making things so easy as to be pointless).

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X