Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judo is a Satanic brainwashing cult

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Originally posted by The Hyena
    people from Oklahoma and Australia think I'm ignorant? that's like having demons think you're evil, look I didn't start this thread I was just trying to contribute. My experience with judo has led me to see it as a gay brainwash cult. not because these wacky Christ lovers think so but because of my OWN experience. But if opinions different from yours make you upset I'll say no more. Anyway my mama told me not to play with riff raff like you all.
    Gonna be honest with you mate, didn't even read your first post. But, if it makes you feel better, you go right on ahead and think of judo that way. I'm not going to stop you.

    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    They have sprays, shampoos, combs and creams to cure vagimites these days.
    Yeah... What do you think we use vegimite for?
    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by The Hyena
      wanted to become into a samurai and make a gay samurai army to reconquer Japan's facist empire for homosexual faggotry
      This is THE shit that I have been searching for my entire life

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by The Hyena
        My experience with judo has led me to see it as a gay brainwash cult
        Wow man just wooh what the hell

        I mean you make it sound like it is supposed to be something negative?

        What the hell is wrong with you all people

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by syberia View Post
          Yeah... What do you think we use vegimite for?
          Well, I sure as hell hope you don't actually eat that stuff.

          Comment


            #80
            Buying bread from a man in Brussels
            He was six-foot-four and full of muscles
            I said, "Do you Street-a my language?"
            He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich
            Dan Severn loves raping people.

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by BigJim520 View Post
              Well, I sure as hell hope you don't actually eat that stuff.
              Its one of those aussie things, like dropbears, that we tell people about to make them try it when they're here.
              Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                Buying bread from a man in Brussels
                He was six-foot-four and full of muscles
                I said, "Do you Street-a my language?"
                He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich
                On mobile and can't figure out how to upvote.
                Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

                Comment


                  #83
                  Is there any supermarket chain in the US that carries vegemite?

                  Marmite seems to be relatively common (Where I live, at least).
                  Dan Severn loves raping people.

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                    No insult intended.

                    I'd gladly bring you a jar of vegimite (spelling?) as an act of atonement if you weren't so far away.
                    Just a pro-tip for young players, Tim Tams would work better ;-)
                    2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
                    #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Funnily enough i think vegimite is owned by an american company. High in B vitamins invented by the irish. Its basically the crap that sits at the bottom of a beer or stout (cant remember) barrel. Scraped up and was used as a spread.

                      Its salty and tastes like concentrated guiness. Its an aquired taste, i dont mind it personally and it tastes better with butter/margarine.

                      Im quite surprised you thought of that song, theres a fuck ton of aussie songs that i never thought left our shores.
                      Last edited by Kravbizarre; 11/04/2016 4:46am, .

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Judo is a Satanic brainwashing cult
                        I started reading this thread for fun, I tought that it was just trolling. But then I made some independent research and found some inconvenient facts, that are usually hidden by the media:

                        1) Judo was originally used to inoculate smaurai/nationalistic ideas in schoolboys, who were later sent to attack the USA as suicide kamikaze
                        2) The word "kamikaze", used in this occasion, means "wind of the gods" and is therefore POLITHEISTIC!!!1!
                        3) Jigoro Kano, founder of judo, was actually part of an evil undemocratic government bent on world conquer.

                        This doesn't stop to judo though:

                        1) Ueshiba, founder of Aikido, had a link to the "Black Dragon Society", an ultrarightist nationalist secret association that is clearly evil just by reading the name, through his affiliation to a pagan cult based on an old lady who said she could hear the voice of the god of the north wind or something like this.
                        2) Hitler was a fan of boxe and wrote in the Mein Kampf that boxe had to be tought at high school.
                        3) Sambo, the nice martial art that we all know and love, was originally created to train an evil army whose main purpose was to spread state atheism and take away our freedoms.
                        4) Savate is French.

                        Can someone point me to some martial art that isn't inherently part of a conspiracy of the dark one?

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Originally posted by MisterMR View Post
                          I started reading this thread for fun, I tought that it was just trolling. But then I made some independent research and found some inconvenient facts, that are usually hidden by the media:

                          1) Judo was originally used to inoculate smaurai/nationalistic ideas in schoolboys, who were later sent to attack the USA as suicide kamikaze
                          2) The word "kamikaze", used in this occasion, means "wind of the gods" and is therefore POLITHEISTIC!!!1!
                          3) Jigoro Kano, founder of judo, was actually part of an evil undemocratic government bent on world conquer.

                          This doesn't stop to judo though:

                          1) Ueshiba, founder of Aikido, had a link to the "Black Dragon Society", an ultrarightist nationalist secret association that is clearly evil just by reading the name, through his affiliation to a pagan cult based on an old lady who said she could hear the voice of the god of the north wind or something like this.
                          2) Hitler was a fan of boxe and wrote in the Mein Kampf that boxe had to be tought at high school.
                          3) Sambo, the nice martial art that we all know and love, was originally created to train an evil army whose main purpose was to spread state atheism and take away our freedoms.
                          4) Savate is French.

                          Can someone point me to some martial art that isn't inherently part of a conspiracy of the dark one?
                          Btw Hitler in his book "Mein Kampf" stated that young men in the "movement" (I guess I do not need to mention which movement he referred to) should practise boxing and jiu-jitsu because it is more effective in the Street (against communists) than "lousy firearm training"

                          So...

                          Hitler + Boxing + Jiu-jitsu

                          MMA

                          IS

                          NATIONAL SOCIALISTIC STREET FIGHTING CULT

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Originally posted by MisterMR View Post
                            Can someone point me to some martial art that isn't inherently part of a conspiracy of the dark one?
                            Well, martial arts do tend to promote the MIGHT IS RIGHT philosophy, trying to prove worth by how well you kick ass.

                            I recommend reading Umberto Eco's FOUCALT'S PENDULUM.

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Originally posted by Kravbizarre View Post
                              Funnily enough i think vegimite is owned by an american company. High in B vitamins invented by the irish. Its basically the crap that sits at the bottom of a beer or stout (cant remember) barrel. Scraped up and was used as a spread..
                              I don't think Vegemite was invented by the Irish. It was invented by an Australian scientist, for an Australian businessman, to replace Marmite, which in my opinion is even more disgusting. A cute Australian girl introduced me to Vegemite, and that's exactly what it took to swallow the mealy stuff.

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                                A cute Australian girl swallow
                                <3<3<3^_^<3<3<3

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X