Judo is a Satanic brainwashing cult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Hyena
    Why even does this stuff? Go to a wrestling gym that offers greco roman, free-style, and grappling,

Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Shit

I accidentally + repped the OP.

Troll or stupid from excessive hits to the head.
      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Best post ever.
        “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
        BILL HICKS,
        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

it's definitely not near being the worst and the head of a gym where I did Japanese kick boxing for a year and half thought a lot about it but I still have to say I' ve encountered some cult like mentalities in Judo. Moral pedagogy, that means that people who have been through the system like maybe scientologists who've become clear are somehow superior beings.
          You go to some dojo and you have to let these superior beings throw you around. The reality is that they are mostly pathetic pukes but because of dojo etiquette and the fact that they've gone through the series of cult like initiations they have an advantage.
          You are seriously taking the position of Judoka=Scientologist
          Why even does this stuff?
          That is a good question which is best answered with
          Hail Satan Jesus TKD Pizza Taco !
          Go to a wrestling gym that offers greco roman, free-style, and grappling, in three months you'll learn more than in three years in most dojos because like I said they're pathetic gutless pukes who need to feel like they're somebody.
          I am sure you believe this sounds good or realistic or like something rational. Which is a good start to trolling but there is more involved than that. If you had been trolling or attempting to be humorous you would have a nailed a 7/10.
          I've done a lot of boxing, I probably know more about boxing than most black belts know about their whatever, I don't just go off on some guy who happens to get in the ring with me.
          Lies lies and more lies.
          Let's cut this shit short and just ask for a video of your martial skill, specifically your boxing.
          And then I wouldn't get all morally self righteous if I went off on somebody and then they started brawling with me and handed me a beating.
          Then you would be a shitty boxer. If you were a boxer you would know this.

Overall I give your trolling a 3/10 you really suck at this. Go practice on Martial Arts Planet and Reddit. Once you have mastered trolling, in the amateur venues, come back and see us. If you were by some chance serious and actually this fucking stupid ... well I don't know what to say honestly.

Maybe START ACTUALLY DOING SOME BOXING OR JUDO.
          Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 9/17/2016 8:26pm, .
          “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

HAIL SATAN!

Comment

Comment

The music on that Karo highlight reel gave me cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by NeilG View Post
                  The music on that Karo highlight reel gave me cancer.
                  Take some baking soda and the problem is solved

Comment

yes judo is gay gay satan devil worship butt sex! Where's it from? Samurai! And Samurai so gay Tom Cruise play him in movie. Normally what Samurai in that time don't teach white devils how to kill because they are all about killing the white devil but Tom goes there and say hey I'm a cult brainwashed gay boy so they teach him all about it but hey gayness and cult devilworship won't make the booty bullet proof.
                    We already have at least two Holy Moments. I encourage you to get back to us when you have a novel persona to wear.
                    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                      We already have at least two Holy Moments. I encourage you to get back to us when you have a novel persona to wear.
                      Hyena's not using my persona.

I reference sodomy on occasion, but not of the homosexual variety. Dan Severn rape is purely non-consentual and fueled by hate rather than erotic desire. Therefore it can't be "gay."
                      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hymen
                        a holy moment accompanied by the reek of freshly penetrated anus? And Tokyo Mishima the most gay author in the world even much more gay than Wilhelm Furrows wanted to become into a samurai and make a gay samurai army to reconquer Japan's facist empire for homosexual faggotry but everyone laughed at him so he had his boyfriend chop his head off. That must be the ultimate gay S&M stuff of the universe, chopping the head off. Japan is freaky sex. Sade Abe cutting her boyfriends cock off and then carrying it around in her pocket like a McDonald's happy meal toy. Judo is just another expression of the same thing. Not so many people are volunteers for having their penis and head cut off so judo lets this be done a a symbolical ritualistic like type way.
                        There

Your username, changed above, reflects your ignorance.

You don't know shit.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                          There

Your username, changed above, reflects your ignorance.

You don't know shit.

That is all.
                          Mate. I feel like you're insinuating something insulting about the hymen. What did an innocent piece of tissue ever do to you?!

I dont dissagree with your intent tho.
                          Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Comment

Originally posted by syberia View Post
                            Mate. I feel like you're insinuating something insulting about the hymen. What did an innocent piece of tissue ever do to you?!

I dont dissagree with your intent tho.
                            No insult intended.

I'd gladly bring you a jar of vegimite (spelling?) as an act of atonement if you weren't so far away.

Comment

They have sprays, shampoos, combs and creams to cure vagimites these days.
                              BILL HICKS,
                              1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                                No insult intended.

I'd gladly bring you a jar of vegimite (spelling?) as an act of atonement if you weren't so far away.
                                No insult taken my friend, and I'd gladly accept vegimite as a gift if it weren't much easier to drive to the shop rather than fly to another country.
                                Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X