Judo is a Satanic brainwashing cult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
    If judo is a satanic cult to teach people to fight poorly, then aikido is the throne of Azathoth at the center of ultimate chaos.
    Aikido is like the Obama of the martial arts world - it seems like everything conversation eventually ends up there.

Comment

Originally posted by catfishaggie View Post
      There is no point really. In fact trying to find a point with what this dipshit has wasted bandwidth typing is like trying to nail jello to tree.....it just ain't happening brah.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	nailing-jello1.jpg
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	4329222

Click image for larger version

Name:	jellotree.jpg
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	4329223
      Originally posted by Mr. Machette
      Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
      Originally posted by Raycetpfl
      Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Comment

HA!

Jell-owned!
        Train hard, fight easy.

Comment

He hates Lemmy apparently.

Let's kick it up a notch.

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa
            can you even name a Danish comedien?
            I find Sandi Toksvig simply hilarious, my dear Doof. Don't you listen to Radio 4 on the farm? Not even the Archers? It's all that keeps me sane out here in the East, drowns out the yapping of the natives. Radio 4 & gin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
              One thing I don't understand is the argument over the gi. Judo can be done without a gi. Or am I missing the point there??
              LOL, of course it can. The body skills you get in judo apply whether clothed or nude. It does help to practice without the uniform of course to prepare for that sort of thing. The better the judoka, the easier it is to adapt.
              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

She's English,just with a funny name

Who wants nude ginger judo?
                You got some some to post, photos or otherwise?

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

You're the ginge

You show me yours and I'll show you mine
                  Geez, I could see that one coming a mile away, can't you be more original? Being in Ireland I'd think you could find plenty of red-headed judoka. Not that mine is very read anymore, LOL !

Comment

I mean, can you even name a Danish comedien?
                    Not a current one, but Victor Borge was world-renowned in his day.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun-Maga View Post
                      Judo is a Satanic brainwashing cult whihchś prupouse is to makecompletely shit combatants out of westerners. Yes, let me explain this further; Judo IS a Satanic cult to do to be a bad wrestler because the true battle was not on the gi and - indeed, the military or civilian clothing is not gi. You wont wear a gi in your own funeral either. Judo so if you really would be the same as the greco-roman and freestyle wrestling, they invented. So judo is just gc / fs swrestling satanic version of a scam designed to make westerners as shitty fighters, so this is indeed the Japanese right wing extremist propaganda ploy to conquer the world because itś easier to conquer world with shit fighters rathern than good ones. They also wished to make the rules of teh olympic judoism more and more shitty and restricted every year so that it comes even more unrealistic. Btw the USSR noticed this shitconspiracy and thus developed Sambo (which is what judo would be if it would be real tighting instead of Satanic brainwashing cult).

Proof; http://combatarts.blogspot.fi/2013/0...ano-fraud.html

More proof; http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=9997

Even more proof: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1734102/
                      Who is this twit and what the hell is Gun-Maga? Does he think he's some kind of Grammaton Cleric?

Comment

If the gun katas were ever proved to be effective, I'd quit crappling in a heartbeat.

...Hold that thought.

No, I wouldn't because I'm British and we can't have all the cool shit.
                        Train hard, fight easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun-Maga View Post
                          You wont wear a gi in your own funeral either.
                          It's my party. I can gi if I want to.

Comment

Satanic cult? That explains the unnatural urges during break falls, and the top mount.
                            Can someone please pray this thing away?
                            =================
                            Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
                            I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
                            Originally posted by Rock Ape
                            Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
                              Satanic cult? That explains the unnatural urges during break falls, and the top mount.
                              Can someone please pray this thing away?
                              I'm not kneeling until it goes away itself.

Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice... maybe I'm not here for the tui shuo after all.
                              "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                              DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                              Originally posted by Devil
                              Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                              Originally posted by Plasma
                              At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                              Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                              Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

.who?
                                And so forth and so fifth.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X