Judo is a Satanic brainwashing cult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    All martial arts were made to serve the God Emperor of Mankind.

Praised be He who laughs in the face of Chaos, whose petty lesser gods fear him and call him "Anathema".

No, you filthy Imperial scum. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.

Comment

Ok so aside from the religious(mythology) argument, since when does judo make you a bad fighter?? If anything judo made it much easier for me to put my shoe on the faces of asswipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
        Ok so aside from the religious(mythology) argument, since when does judo make you a bad fighter?? If anything judo made it much easier for me to put my shoe on the faces of asswipes.
        I have no idea I just knew about the conspiracy shit

Maybe because in real right you bring a gun and not gi

Comment

Originally posted by Gun-Maga View Post
          People wear textile torso and arm coverings more often than not.

Comment

pretty tough to conceal your gun if you don't wear clothing.
            "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
            "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
            "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
            "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

I have been in a lot of fights that didn't involve guns, and only one that involved a knife. So the idea that everyone is always armed is somewhat silly unless you live in the old west.

Comment

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Comment

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Comment

Yeah but you have to be wary of those fake rights, which are really lefts in disguise. Sneaky fuckers.
                        2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
                        #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

Jesus H. Christ. Have you never heard of escalation or perhaps a use of force continuum?

Let me explain: sometimes you don't want to kill somebody, for whatever reason. The end.

Also, I'm going to assume that you live somewhere where it's cold for a significant portion of the year. Do a Google search for "jacket" then pick the images tab. Now consider how many of these articles of clothing would enable someone trained in judo use them like a gi.

It's OK, I know it's hard for you. Give it time.

Now do the same with the word "pants."

Would you peossbely want to give evidence of your claim that I am a "troll"?
                          Sure. Luckily I don't have to look very far.

Judo is a Satanic brainwashing cult whihchś prupouse is to makecompletely ... this utter facts and unfortunately I have had to use physical force to make some people realize this is the truth
                          Get better at thinking and/or trolling.

Comment

I won't play devil's advocate for the Jesus freak, but I will say the number of times that my calves have been tenderised in the name of ashiwaza has been pretty ridiculous. I motion for a kuzushi PSA or something.

Comment

One thing I don't understand is the argument over the gi. Judo can be done without a gi. Or am I missing the point there??

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                                One thing I don't understand is the argument over the gi. Judo can be done without a gi. Or am I missing the point there??
                                There is no point really. In fact trying to find a point with what this dipshit has wasted bandwidth typing is like trying to nail jello to tree.....it just ain't happening brah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X