Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Selfe Defense=Rape Culture"-Feminists

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    I've always been curious: are you genuinely a misogynist, or do you just pretend to be one on the internet in order to seem "edgy"?
    I'm a realist. You're a shithead.

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by Devil View Post
      Here's a great article from an awesome website. It was written by a man much smarter than you sissified cuntflaps:

      http://www.returnofkings.com/37512/w...-rape-hysteria
      The whole witchcraft hysteria/rape hysteria thing is a false equivalency, since rape is something that actually happens and witchcraft isn't. Furthermore, the only evidence the writer has that this rape hysteria he criticizes is even happening at all is a single commercial. Unconvincing.

      Comment


        #48
        McSlaw, here's an article that may help you. See, I don't hate, despite your unkind words. I'm available for #4 whenever you're ready to take that next step in life.

        http://www.returnofkings.com/37121/h...thout-a-father

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by OwlMatt View Post
          The whole witchcraft hysteria/rape hysteria thing is a false equivalency, since rape is something that actually happens and witchcraft isn't. Furthermore, the only evidence the writer has that this rape hysteria he criticizes is even happening at all is a single commercial. Unconvincing.
          Shut the fuck up, loser. What a fucking nerd.

          "Durr, hurr, hurr. Thatsth a falsth equifalenthy." Philosophical ideas are not math problems, you fucking poindexter.

          Comment


            #50
            You can call me all the names you want. It's still a weak, shitty article.

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by OwlMatt View Post
              You can call me all the names you want. It's still a weak, shitty article.
              Your mother's a bitch.

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by doofaloofa
                If it was not for femenism, radical feminism at that, women would not have the vote or any of the other rights we take for granted now. They would be considered the property of thier father then thier husband
                Is this an argument for or against feminism?

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by doofaloofa


                  If it was not for femenism, radical feminism at that, women would not have the vote or any of the other rights we take for granted now. They would be considered the property of thier father then thier husband
                  The country would've been better off if women had never been allowed to vote. Women would be better off as well. So would children.

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Women lost all their rights to bitch about male attitudes toward women and "rape culture" when they purchased 100 million copies of 50 Shades of Grey.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      If rape culture exists anywhere, its at returnoftheking.com.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                        If rape culture exists anywhere, its at returnoftheking.com.
                        Yes, because anyone who doesn't kiss the asses of stupid cunt feminists and their gaggle of head nodding robots obviously must be playing for Team Rape.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by Devil View Post
                          Yes, because anyone who doesn't kiss the asses of stupid cunt feminists and their gaggle of head nodding robots obviously must be playing for Team Rape.
                          Equating the fear of rape with the fear of witchcraft.
                          Putting "rape" in quotation marks for no other reason than to trivialize it.

                          Yeah, that's pretty much playing for team rape.
                          Last edited by OwlMatt; 6/10/2014 2:13pm, .

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by OwlMatt View Post
                            Calling rape a problem that is "entirely imaginary".
                            Equating the fear of rape with the fear of witchcraft.
                            Putting "rape" in quotation marks for no other reason than to trivialize it.

                            Yeah, that's pretty much playing for team rape.

                            You're full of shit and you know it. Nobody is denying that rape exists. What doesn't exist though, is rape culture and the supposed dire societal problems it creates.

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by Devil View Post
                              You're full of shit and you know it. Nobody is denying that rape exists. What doesn't exist though, is rape culture and the supposed dire societal problems it creates.
                              Equating the fear of rape with the fear of imaginary things like witchcraft is rape culture.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by OwlMatt View Post
                                Equating the fear of rape with the fear of imaginary things like witchcraft is rape culture.
                                Rape culture is a completely asinine fucking concept. Like "reverse racism." It's the kind of shit spouted by dunderheads.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X