Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yodave View Post
    Blah blah blah
    You have yet to write anything compelling. Your telling us that you wrote 3 essays on the matter, why the hell can you still cannot come up with a single cogent well thought out argument?

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
      You have yet to write anything compelling. Your telling us that you wrote 3 essays on the matter, why the hell can you still cannot come up with a single cogent well thought out argument?
      My arguments are very well thought out, you just chose to ignore them all because of your politically correct mindset. You can accept that a guy took the wrong steps to get beat up in a fight but you cannot accept that a woman can also make the same mistake, in your mind women can never be responsible for any actions them commit. Meanwhile I see women make all kinds of mistake with choices they made in their lives and when those choice blow up in their face they cry victim.

This is the only reason why you refuse to look at my arguments, because of your politically correct mindset but that's not going to do you any good when reality kicks in, and that's the reality that many people, women AND men refuse to take responsibility for their actions and choose to blame someone else for their stupidity. I understand that this is just too complicated for many of you to understand but that's still the reality of it. There are many sites and many experts that covers this very well, and they cover all kinds of attack including rape, because they are all connected together, the principles that cover one cover them all. If you are blind to the dangers around you and choose to get suckered by an aggressor, you need to change that behaviour in order to stop being a victim.

There are so many things you can do to limit your chances of being a victim and the only productive thing to do is to learn how not to be one, but the political correct crowd choose to ignore all of this and focus only on crying about their problems instead of actually doing something about it.

Feminists typically are absolutely the worst when it comes to this stuff, they flat out refuse to take ANY responsibility for their actions, and have all kinds of stereotypical beliefs. They completely put all responsibility on everyone else and literally will do nothing to prevent being a victim, but again they are not the only ones that have this mentality. Like I said before if ALL else fails there is only the ability to wield a weapon but itisfake choose to only attack that specific point and ignore all the other ones.

And on top of that all he is very critical of having a weapon which is so stupid, you don't need to take my word for it, there are loads of ressources out there that cover this, bottom line, stop being a victim and take charge of your life, I know many people just cannot understand this and just flat out refuse to listen to me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by yodave View Post
        My arguments are very well thought out, you just chose to ignore them all because of your politically correct mindset.
        LMAO see and this is why you have failed so very badly at this.
        You don't even know your fucking audience dip shit.

Comment

Politically correct would not be on the list of descriptions for most Bullies.

Comment

The irony in your post is hilarious.

First, I answered at least three of your main points concerning victims, use of weapons and personal responsibility. All were in context, something you do not understand.

See this:
            No, that's not what happened. What actually happened is I basically wrote an essay on this because I know it's a delicate issue and I am trying to explain this whole thing in a detailed and well thought out manner instead of just blurting out some emotional political response.
            I hope you see the irony in calling someone "politically correct" while claiming you were being "thoughtful" writing about a delicate subject. That's the epitome of being politically correct. I mean part of being politically incorrect is saying EXACTLY what you mean, sometimes in an emotional manner. Go read Devil's posts and the responses to him.

My arguments are very well thought out, you just chose to ignore them all because of your politically correct mindset. You can accept that a guy took the wrong steps to get beat up in a fight but you cannot accept that a woman can also make the same mistake, in your mind women can never be responsible for any actions them commit. Meanwhile I see women make all kinds of mistake with choices they made in their lives and when those choice blow up in their face they cry victim.
            This tells me you didn't read or understand this thread at all. There is an ENTIRE DISCUSSION on this very subject, by multiple people, in this thread. Did you miss the entire awareness, drunk, party, confusion and rape information discussion or are you really that angry?

Like I said, you are soapboxing.
            Last edited by It is Fake; 6/21/2014 10:43pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
              Relevance?
              Groin ripping, obviously.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X