X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that like a no-gi Osoto gari?

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
      I wonder how many people had to actually cut weight for the event (Unlike him) and didn't get a chance to replenish themselves properly, but could still perform?
      Literally the first thing that came to mind. There are fuckers taking pro fights that lost 20lbs in the 24 hours leading up to the fight.

Fuck this delusional tool. I hope he tries again.
      "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
      Originally posted by Devil
      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
      Originally posted by Plasma
      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Son Wong
        FYI, Kungfu has ground fighting technique that gets to real low stance while able to do punching, kicks, deflecting, locking and blocking that is another step of defeating wrestling.
        ?

?

Originally posted by Mr.HoneyBadger View Post
        Is that like a no-gi Osoto gari?
        It was something.
        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

FYI, Kungfu has ground fighting technique that never, ever, ever works.
          Good to know.
          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Originally posted by Devil
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          Originally posted by Plasma
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

His attempts to blame everyone else for his failures while proclaiming his own awesomeness kind of reminds me of North Korean propaganda.

Which has a certain twisted entertainment value in its own right.

Comment

I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. But if I were to use it against bigger stronger Asians, it will not work. Against Caucasian, forget grappling.
              Well I sure hope that he only ever has to scrap with Asians his size on the street.

Comment

Okay, whose troll account is this? No, way is this serious.

People still say this shit, Really?
                Ground in CMA?

Good lord, if I didn't see the dates, I'd think it was when I joined bullshido all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                  Well I sure hope that he only ever has to scrap with Asians his size on the street.
                  I have found this to be an effective approach to self defence. Since some of the North Eastern Chinese are bigger than expected I have secured employment 500 miles to the South. From August I hope to be the biggest man in Ningbo, where I can crapple with pipsqueaks til my hearts content, hiding poor skill behind mighty Caucasian brawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Bezmond View Post
                    I have found this to be an effective approach to self defence. Since some of the North Eastern Chinese are bigger than expected I have secured employment 500 miles to the South. From August I hope to be the biggest man in Ningbo, where I can crapple with pipsqueaks til my hearts content, hiding poor skill behind mighty Caucasian brawn.
                    The only disadvantage I see to this approach is the level of hotness found in Shanghai girls. A possible remedy being frequent trips to Thailand which won't take too long. I mean the actual travel time, stay as long as possible. Try to avoid the ladyboys though...

unless that's your thing...

which is really none of my business...

but relevant to the thread since I firmly believe just about any untrained thai ladyboy would lay a smackdown that delusional idiot pretending to be a kung fu badass.

Or maybe not, if they feed him something so he gets his chi back...

which again, is none of my business.

Comment

Seven hours without food?

Comment

Originally posted by BJMills View Post
                        The only disadvantage I see to this approach is the level of hotness found in Shanghai girls. A possible remedy being frequent trips to Thailand which won't take too long. I mean the actual travel time, stay as long as possible. Try to avoid the ladyboys though...
                        I have cunningly avoided this through getting married. And having a 2 year old son. And letting Jesus into my heart.

Definitely no hot Shanghai girls for Bezmond.

Comment

Since you're not even Asian, you won't know what I'm saying because you have comparable strength to non-Asians. There are other fights between Asian vs Caucasian here too. The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. But if I were to use it against bigger stronger Asians, it will not work. Against Caucasian, forget grappling.
                          #thestruggleisreal #thesickmenofasia

Comment

Originally posted by Bezmond View Post
                            I have cunningly avoided this through getting married. And having a 2 year old son. And letting Jesus into my heart.

Definitely no hot Shanghai girls for Bezmond.
                            I weep for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BJMills View Post
                              I weep for you.
                              It's Ok brother, as long as you're out there carrying on the fight.

Comment

BJJ, wrestling never work, took some of them then dumped the idea. Kungfu Counter grappling and low level ground fighting are answers to MMA dominance. Because I've tested and proven them works so I'm looking forward to reintroduce & restore the actual Kungfu fighting syllabus in each and every Kungfu/Wushu centers.

Ofcourse, people will only be convinced via real fight video so I'll try to join the upcoming sanshou competition that has been dominated by imported MMA fighters. Wait for my next fight where I get to fill up full tank at my best.
                                Penis.
                                Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X