Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF...Can This RNC Escape Actually Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF...Can This RNC Escape Actually Work?

So, was busy floating around the Tubes, came across this vid of a RNC escape:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHLTGpdkH-E#t=154

And I just went...WTF? That's the worst escape ever! Still better than biting but really bad nonetheless. Anyone want to chip and correct me or back me up how awful this escape is?

And what about the rest of his vids? Could this be Shane Fazening his way through MMA?

Well, if it doesn't work, you can always grind your diamond stud earrings into the attacker's arms - that's sure to leave a scrape.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

In my book, double underhooks is the positional king, upper-body-wise, whether you get it from the front or back. So, to me it seems like this tech is actually putting your opponent into a more secure position. Also, having one underhook from behind is half of what you need for a half nelson collar choke, which I suppose is irrelevant here since there's no gi/shirt in MMA but still. I guess one could also slap on a full nelson like a highschool bully from there (which can set up an armbar when they struggle towards one side or the other).

Getting them into a double underhook from behind also gives them better control to prevent you from turning towards them, which is what you should be trying to do if someone's taken your back. I imagine you'd have a harder time turning to guard after doing this choke defense.

Comment

So...should we make it official? The Shane Fazen of MMA is this gentleman?

Comment

Originally posted by Milk_ View Post
          So...should we make it official? The Shane Fazen of MMA is this gentleman?
          Enjoy your punishment for reminding me about that asshole's existence:

Comment

And some "MMA vs. Street for good measure:

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
              And some "MMA vs. Street for good measure:
              Nooooooo!!!! My eyes!

Comment

Vengeance is mine.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X