Fighting In A Phone Booth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wingchunx2z View Post
    He's a man with a very particular set of skills that make him a nightmare for people to fight in airplane bathrooms.
    Crohn's disease?

Comment

Proverbial 'phone booth.

Edwin Rosario v Julio Cesar Chavez.

Comment

This reminds me of that Bullshido MA toy. This thing would be perfect for training for phone booth combat.

Comment

The fight :

It is a mere 40 seconds long, but there is some very efficient, close-quarter striking and trapping going on here.

Comment

I would support temp bans for anybody that cites a movie scene as a practical application of fighting technique.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
              I would support temp bans for anybody that cites a movie scene as a practical application of fighting technique.
              What about tv? Classic Captain Kirk fights are always relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by mike321 View Post
                There would have to be exceptions, obviously. Double hammerfist to tomoe naga erry time, motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                  That's not really why I'm posting it lol; just trying to find some close-quarter footage and thought this was pretty cool.
                  It is a very well-choreographed little exchange though. Sorry for the fucked-up link.

Comment

Originally posted by mike321 View Post
                    Hip Toss ftw !

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                      Chunner thread hijack is inevitable. Stay frosty.

Even wing chun animation has a vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by OZZ View Post
                        That's not really why I'm posting it lol; just trying to find some close-quarter footage and thought this was pretty cool.
                        It is a very well-choreographed little exchange though. Sorry for the fucked-up link.
                        I know, just bustin' 'em. Also sort of a general statement about this sort of thing. seems to happen IRL frighteningly often.

Comment

you are now about to witness the strength of streetknowledge

A wise man once said to me "always carry the phonebooth in your heart"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X