Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B.S. Martial Arts Group on Facebook

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    B.S. Martial Arts Group on Facebook

    Watch out for the whining and the LARPing.

    Got kicked off this one after some unknown asshat called me a fraud for being an Acupuncturist and said I am the worst for defrauding the public.

    I linked PUBMED and the thousands of studies done as well as talk about the insane numbers of people who die in Hospitals annually.

    He then blocked me.

    Seems he could not take the heat when he was called a mouthboxing Ninjer LARPer.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1685...520/?ref=br_tf

    Ahh, Im still laughing at this asshat who has no true understanding of Japanese Gendai Ryuha.








    #2
    These guys used to call themselves "Bullshit Ninjitsu"... until half the membership came under investigation for being larping Ninjers. Apparently they were victims of their own success.

    Now it's just Bullshit Martial Arts.... bunch of clowns.

    Comment


      #3
      How ironic is it that a FB page devoted to MA bullshit ends up on Bullshido, and the one guy they troll off their list actually has a background in publicly busting MA frauds.

      Facebook has claimed the life and sucked the essence out of yet another once-good idea.
      '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

      My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

      Comment


        #4
        Please don't use expletives in thread titles. It's upsets the ad agency who pays for (some of) Bullshido's bills.
        Shut the hell up and train.

        Comment


          #5
          okay dokey







          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
            Watch out for the whining and the LARPing.

            Got kicked off this one after some unknown asshat called me a fraud for being an Acupuncturist and said I am the worst for defrauding the public.

            I linked PUBMED and the thousands of studies done as well as talk about the insane numbers of people who die in Hospitals annually.

            He then blocked me.

            Seems he could not take the heat when he was called a mouthboxing Ninjer LARPer.

            https://www.facebook.com/groups/1685...520/?ref=br_tf

            Ahh, Im still laughing at this asshat who has no true understanding of Japanese Gendai Ryuha.
            What does the number of people dying in a hospital have to do with the effectiveness of alternative therapies?

            Comment


              #7
              There's been quite a few anti-bullshido BS martial arts groups. I think they stem from "street" styles where their sensei complains about bullshit while espousing it, like Master Ken from Ameri Do Te. They know they've been told X and Y are bullshit, but Bullshido said they were bullshit, so on to the most easily made medium where they can call bullshit on others further down the ladder.

              I think its like how some Christians like to go on about how illogical other religions can be, while glossing over their own fallacies.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by kamadul View Post
                What does the number of people dying in a hospital have to do with the effectiveness of alternative therapies?

                He laughed at me and called me a medical huckster and when presented with RIDICULOUS amounts of SCIENTIFIC studies on Acupuncture and the Stats for Deaths in US Hospitals, still called me a medical fraud. This coming from a supposed Ninjer who has no clue that acu and herbs were used in ASIA for Generations before western medicine crawled out of the bowels of back room bleeding and leeches.

                You can lead a horse to water but cannot make him drink.

                MRSA and VERSA have become drug resistant but they are finding certain herbs that can deal with them.

                Modern medical material is a very sharp two edged sword.

                Before you LOLz at it, you should read the research and look at the stats.

                Anyone who thinks any medical system is 100% is sniffing glue and out of touch with reality. We are result driven compared to most Western Drugs which are profit driven over the cost of peoples health.







                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
                  He laughed at me and called me a medical huckster and when presented with RIDICULOUS amounts of SCIENTIFIC studies on Acupuncture and the Stats for Deaths in US Hospitals, still called me a medical fraud. This coming from a supposed Ninjer who has no clue that acu and herbs were used in ASIA for Generations before western medicine crawled out of the bowels of back room bleeding and leeches.

                  You can lead a horse to water but cannot make him drink.

                  MRSA and VERSA have become drug resistant but they are finding certain herbs that can deal with them.

                  Modern medical material is a very sharp two edged sword.

                  Before you LOLz at it, you should read the research and look at the stats.

                  Anyone who thinks any medical system is 100% is sniffing glue and out of touch with reality. We are result driven compared to most Western Drugs which are profit driven over the cost of peoples health.
                  I'm still not seeing a connection between the number of people that die in a hospital and the ability of alternative therapy to cure illness.

                  Just because something is found in a scientific journal doesn't mean it's not a load of hogwash. The Benveniste affair springs to mind. Or perhaps the thimerosal and autism thing. There's a lot of junk science that gets published.
                  Last edited by kamadul; 2/10/2014 7:20pm, .

                  Comment


                    #10
                    You're not seeing the connection because of your bias.
                    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

                    My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                    Comment


                      #11
                      0 people are killed by acupuncture annually. 0

                      over 150,000 people die annually in Hospitals under the supposed care of medical doctors.

                      That is the point.

                      I kill 0 people are MDs kills thousands with drugs and other botched up crap.

                      That is the plain truth and very few want to listen. You cannot talk around the stats.

                      But I am defrauding and conning people and the MDs are the REalZ?

                      Glue sniffing and hiding heads in the sand.







                      Comment


                        #12
                        Dale, it's gotten better.

                        After booting you, now they're asking questions indicating their knowledge of active acupuncture research is pretty superficial..

                        Originally posted by Dieter Eichler
                        "dale can you explain why sham has the exact same results As "real" acupuncture"
                        "Exact same results" wow, talk about taking one study and drawing a conclusion like that, even when we can both post PUBMED links to other studies that don't show the "exact same results", and especially the better constructed recent studies without publishing bias that support effects beyond placebo.

                        So much changes year to year...but these yahoos are stuck on old research, no doubt.

                        You know, nobody would trust the opinions of any of these idiots on things like neuroscience or ophthalmology.

                        Why do they feel the need to share their opinions on medicine half the civilized world is still using to heal people? Some misguided White Knight shit..

                        This should teach you to never mess with Ninja Skeptics, Dale. Once they're inside your head...well, that's about all they're capable of, really.

                        FYI, Phil Elmore is on the "Friends" list of Dieter Eichler, who is calling you out.

                        And, they are talking about giving your business link negative reviews. What a group of circus rejects this particular FB group is...and of course, had to be ninjas.
                        Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/10/2014 8:09pm, .
                        '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

                        My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
                          0 people are killed by acupuncture annually. 0

                          over 150,000 people die annually in Hospitals under the supposed care of medical doctors.

                          That is the point.

                          I kill 0 people are MDs kills thousands with drugs and other botched up crap.

                          That is the plain truth and very few want to listen. You cannot talk around the stats.

                          But I am defrauding and conning people and the MDs are the REalZ?

                          Glue sniffing and hiding heads in the sand.


                          So many people die in hospitals because that's where they go as a last resort. It's quite often were people go to die.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by kamadul View Post
                            So many people die in hospitals because that's where they go as a last resort. It's quite often were people go to die.
                            Could you honestly please stop lecturing the licensed medical professional on these things, Professor? I'm positive Dale knows infinitely more about disease, dying, and wellness than you or I.

                            I want to like you. Stick to martial arts, leave healing to Dr. Dugas.

                            '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

                            My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Dale, don't sweat these ninjers. Half of them would tuck dick and run if they ran into Grandmaster Thomas Daw... the other half probably got their blackbelts from the MFMA.

                              With that said, if they start neg reviewing your business.... we need to act. That's just poor behavior, even for a sneaky ninjer.


                              Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Bullshido - No BS MMA mobile app

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X