Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guided Chaos Videos? A Christmas Miracle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XXIV View Post
    My issue is the fact that they started from a "Rape Position" where he was crawling between her legs to overpower her to start with - a place where, if she didn't resist grappling training as per that instructor's advice, she could have options. SO MANY options it's ridiculously empowering.

I get irritated with the perpetuation that all rape starts with some huge guy tackling you to the ground. Sometimes it's someone you trust, sometimes it's someone you love, someone with the keys to your house even.. and they're violating that trust when you're already in a vulnerable position.

I've made posts like this before though - so I reiterate, it is a hair trigger sort of thing with me. I feel that perpetuating this antigrapple spaz bullshit (I'm looking at you too, precise obscure pressure point strikes) is absolutely dangerous.
    How about this rape defense?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=85a_1387346964

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
      Also, I love how the "This is wrong" part says "Parry while ingnoring stabs to the arm" and then she proceeds to ignore getting the shit slashed out of her legs.
      I need to see this recreated with the shock knife.

Comment

Originally posted by XXIV View Post
        I need to see this recreated with the shock knife.
        Even a marker knife would tell an interesting tale.

Comment

You can tell they're bad people because they have black coats and beanies on.

Comment

They should have had little Lone Ranger opera masks too, just to make it perfectly clear.

Comment

What absolute drizzling shit

What is the point of making a comparative video if the "Myth" response is blatantly inferior to the "Reality" response? I have seen booj and systema defence videos more fucking convincing

Fuck I hate these parasites...they should be fucking prosecuted for touting this shit

Comment

Shitty grappling doesn't work on THE STREETS! Use shitty striking instead!

Also, LOL @ drop your weight and elbow spear their throat- yeah, that's totally a tactic that'll work for a small person against a large man.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                  They should have had little Lone Ranger opera masks too, just to make it perfectly clear.
                  Omg you are so right we all should call our congressmen and demand a law making it mandatory that all men with bad intentions have to wear them.

Comment

Why is it necessary to make a video that says if you see trouble coming, run! Or just don't go there.

Comment

Originally posted by CapnMunchh View Post
                      Why is it necessary to make a video that says if you see trouble coming, run! Or just don't go there.
                      Trouble? I thought they meant to run if you saw a black person. Boy, is my face red. I guess I'll have to apologize to the mailman. Again.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X