No announcement yet.

How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 GTF TKD student of year. Doubt it. I could probably verify this being a tkdist of 18 years. I know the GTF.

Triple gold medal- if this tkd too I would like to know which comps. I will verify.

Comment

Daw is not what he claims to be.

Comment

Was it GTF or GTFO TKD ?

Comment

The deluded twat is a lying sack of feces.

anyone could beat him up.

anyone.

Comment

He could well be a psychology student's dream dissertation subject! To genuinely find out what drives him (or many others) to feel the need for certification of rank, power, control and achievement without the effort. There must be medical terms for it. There must be ways to 'undo' the flawed logic of the 'afflicted' and get them to see sense, let it go and give them the address of a good, honest martial arts school local to their area. Maybe even the NHS (UK: National Health Service) could provide a couple of months free training for them at an approved school of martial rehabilitation....

Comment

you cannot fix stupid and for all the years that Psychology has been around, how many people have been cured? not many. people wired the wrong way are wired the wrong way.

Daw is seriously deluded. believes his own hype.

He is started down the path of another legend in his own mind, Bob Yoder.

Both feel that the more pieces of paper you acquire claiming mastery of multiple styles will make it true.

nope.

Comment

People can be brainwashed by leaders of cults. People can brainwash themselves in similar ways. Brainwashed people have been brought out of their deluded state before inside and outside of the martial arts (Oom Yung Do is a prime example). Daw is no different. He's nothing special. Yes he's fucked up and deluded but that's why counselling and therapy exist. I'd bet money that there are issues there from long ago that has made him choose the path that he is on. Potentially issues that could be addressed. It is not right for us to give up on people with ideas conceived from opinion or online input without the input of the 1st person or in this case the victim of his own mind! We have to try. We must stand together for this chap! I'm sure we can help somehow if we just find a way!

He's probably just a twat waffle though.

Comment

you answered your own question.

Comment

Would still be awesome to interview him in personal if only for entertainment value if nothing else. I'm happily volunteering for this if we could just nail his location and set a date/ venue.

Comment

being that he has no school, no students other than other malcontent farktards who buy his courses to get instant rank why would there be an address other than him living with his mum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
                        you cannot fix stupid and for all the years that Psychology has been around, how many people have been cured? not many.
                        " Psychology hasn't cured anyone!" complained the Chinese medicine advocate.

Comment

does not matter who I am. It is still the truth no one wants to talk about.

Fucked up people are always going to be fucked up.

There is no fix other than removing them from the gene pool.

Daw is one such twat.

Comment

does not matter who I am. It is still the truth no one wants to talk about.

Fucked up people are always going to be fucked up.

There is no fix other than removing them from the gene pool.

Daw is one such twat.
                            Just to ask: can you define 'fucked up people' please ? Does this include people with mental illness? Schizophrenia? Depression? Retardation? Delusion? Bipolar?

Thanks

Comment

Anyone who cannot exist in society without killing, raping, eating people. Anyone who has to take meds inorder to not perform said before actions.

Anyone who fucks kids and/or wants to have a relationship with a child versus a consenting adult.

Anyone who wants to harm another based on their gender, race, religion etc.

Hence there are a lot of fucked up people in the world.

Most people with mild mental issues are not the problem.

Why waste tax payer dollars on giving them a cushy life. I get no free food, free healthcare etc. Why should a fucked up twat get that? We should remove them from the planet not coddle them.

Comment

Anyone who cannot exist in society without killing, raping, eating people. Anyone who has to take meds inorder to not perform said before actions.

Anyone who fucks kids and/or wants to have a relationship with a child versus a consenting adult.

Anyone who wants to harm another based on their gender, race, religion etc.

Hence there are a lot of fucked up people in the world.

Most people with mild mental issues are not the problem.

Why waste tax payer dollars on giving them a cushy life. I get no free food, free healthcare etc. Why should a fucked up twat get that? We should remove them from the planet not coddle them.
                                Ok but Daw doesn't have any of those traits. What you are describing is a completely different level of fucked up. Not excusing him I'm just putting this into context.

Thank you for your explanation though.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X