• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guird View Post
    found on that facebook page
    http://tdaw23.wix.com/mfmasociety
    this is so. fucking. epic.
    If you want to know what the sound of Daw one hand fapping is....
    2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
    #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

Originally posted by Guird View Post
      found on that facebook page
      http://tdaw23.wix.com/mfmasociety
      this is so. fucking. epic.
      That looks like Geocities just facialed MySpace.
      "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
      Originally posted by Devil
      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
      Originally posted by Plasma
      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by AKRhino View Post
        I've been mulling over the idea of filiming a documentary where I see how many "black belts" I can "earn" off the internet in 1 year. Unfortunately, the limiting factor seems to be money. Maybe someday...
        Sounds like a gofundme worthy endeavor if I've ever heard one!

Comment

Looks like he's still adding new courses. . . I don't remember seeing the "Global Combat System" before, or that. . . I can't even remember what it was. 'Street-Boxing'? 'Combat-Boxing'? Something.

Comment

Originally posted by Eudemic View Post
            Looks like he's still adding new courses. . . I don't remember seeing the "Global Combat System" before, or that. . . I can't even remember what it was. 'Street-Boxing'? 'Combat-Boxing'? Something.
            I think that would be this shit:
            https://www.facebook.com/www.sfcombatboxing.org?fref=ts
            How do you make boxing more "combat?".
            simple, you just remove the combat aspect.
            wait what?

Comment

It's great that Thomas decided to diversify his few shitty courses into a plethora of new ones, like "Universal Karate".

It's a great time to point out that he doesn't offer refunds of any kind, but we know that because he's a scam artist peddling his junk martial arts and certificates on Ebay.

He suggests you check with your "local doctor" my guess is he needs one himself. Probably a whole team of them.

NO REFUNDS ON ANY COURSES. THE MFMA WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR EVEN DEATH RESULTING FROM FOLLOWING OUR PROGRAMS. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF YOUR FITNESS LEVELS PLEASE CONSULT YOUR LOCAL DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING OUR PROGRAMS.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                It's great that Thomas decided to diversify his few shitty courses into a plethora of new ones, like "Universal Karate".

It's a great time to point out that he doesn't offer refunds of any kind, but we know that because he's a scam artist peddling his junk martial arts and certificates on Ebay.

He suggests you check with your "local doctor" my guess is he needs one himself. Probably a whole team of them.

I think he was thinking Primary Care Physician but the PCP he was on jumbled his brain or something and it came out local doctor.
                I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                BILL HICKS,
                1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                  Wouldn't a refund require that someone actually pay for something first?

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/mfmasociety/

seems the fake fat fuck is still trying to look legit.

Comment

The Fat Fake has bought more fake rank from none other than Ashida Kim

Click image for larger version

Name:	daws fake shit.jpg
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	4329875

WTF?

More fake rank from the fat fake known as Thomas Daw.

Comment

I don't really have much to say about this, other than one of my pet peeves is that awful fake-kanji-style English font on that certificate. Whenever I see a restaurant or martial arts school that uses that, I cringe. It makes me think of, you know, those old movies where the Asian bad guy is played by a white guy with his eyelids taped and a glued-on fu manchu mustache.

Comment

I think this is the first sign that all of Bullshido's old enemies are going to come together and try to bring us down collectively in the style of "Whatever to the Man of Tomorrow"

Can any old timers make a quick list of Bullshido's classic villains?
                          Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by notfromvenus View Post
                            I don't really have much to say about this, other than one of my pet peeves is that awful fake-kanji-style English font on that certificate. Whenever I see a restaurant or martial arts school that uses that, I cringe. It makes me think of, you know, those old movies where the Asian bad guy is played by a white guy with his eyelids taped and a glued-on fu manchu mustache.

Frank Streetnatra.
                            Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
                              https://www.facebook.com/mfmasociety/

seems the fake fat fuck is still trying to look legit.
                              From the 'About' section:

Grand Master Daw.

Triple gold medalist- sparring. (-fkn lol-)

Student of the year GTF Taekwondo 1997. Twice student of the grade award.

ICMAUA excellent website award.

Given 8th Dan Snake Fist Karate for nothing in 2010. (this is more truthful than he means of course)

VKA Hall of Fame 2011 Student of the Year- distance learning. ( err he has a tape measure?)

Founder of UK Karate- 10th Dan.

Founder/ Grand Master of all MFMA styles.

Multiple black belt and sash ranks.

Chi Kung and Tai Chi expert.

Expert with many oriental weapons.

Registered Grand Master and member of the Black Dragon Fighting Society.

One of the only people who Guinness World Records turned down because nobody was qualified enough to verify the attempt.
                              Unsurprisingly a link to this site: http://www.bullshido.info/ which un-ironically says shit like this:

Bullshido.net is stated as a group of Martial artist who wish to uncover fraud and corruption in the Martial arts community. This would be something that would do the public a great service, if it were true. I am 100% for exposing fradulant, untruthful instructors in the Martial arts community as I dispise the false marketing and deception for monetary gain or ego inflation.
                              There is the option to request the address of the mfma Society, I have done so. Really not expecting to receive it. Thought he had given up, clearly he is more remedial than I thought.

Comment

The fat fake is now even more registered as Ashida Kim has sold him rank which makes it even better, right?

wrong.

more fake rank does not help you.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X