• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    "Sorry, this page isn't available
    The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."

... * sigh *
    Strange. It comes up for me.

Comment

What the fuck does that have to do with the Fat Fucking Fake?

Comment

I'm actually headed down Cornwall next week. Have we heard much from this guy in a long while? Almost tempted to call him out but does this guy even still exist on the internet?

Has he ceased his shenanigans out of shear embarrassment?
        "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Sovvolf View Post
          I'm actually headed down Cornwall next week. Have we heard much from this guy in a long while? Almost tempted to call him out but does this guy even still exist on the internet?

Has he ceased his shenanigans out of shear embarrassment?
          He seems to have quieted down a bit. As far as I know, he's not active on YouTube anymore and appears to be concentrating on trying to sell his crap through his ludicrous MFMA organization. He used to run around the Internet and join various blog type sites just so he could post articles about how great he is and how much Bullshido sucks. Dale, Jackie and myself were often targets for his tirades but even these seemed to have dropped off.

Still...you should look him up and say hello from Bullshido =)

Comment

I am of the serious mind that the Fat Fucking Fake has been institutionalized for his obvious psychological issues.

seriously people. What he has perpetrated on myself, Jackie, Final Legion and others is not the work of anyone sane.

Hope they lock him up and throw away the key.

fucking nutbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
              IWhat he has perpetrated on myself, Jackie, Final Legion and others is not the work of anyone sane.
              After watching some of his rants, I am in total agreement; Tommy Boy is a fuck-tard who needs counseling and meds.
              I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

I am of the serious mind that the Fat Fucking Fake has been institutionalized for his obvious psychological issues.

seriously people. What he has perpetrated on myself, Jackie, Final Legion and others is not the work of anyone sane.

Hope they lock him up and throw away the key.

fucking nutbag.
                What did he do to you?
                King without a crown

Comment

non awareness of who the Fat Fucking Fake is on the thread about him and all that he has done earns you a neg.

Comment

non awareness of who the Fat Fucking Fake is on the thread about him and all that he has done earns you a neg.
                    Fair enough I was being lazy but I do know who and what he is I just missed the psycho shit he pulled on you.

Any page numbers ?
                    King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                      Fair enough I was being lazy but I do know who and what he is I just missed the psycho shit he pulled on you.

Any page numbers ?
                      Read the entire thread.

Comment

http://www.malineage.com/martial-artists/THOMAS-DAW

Seems our resident lying Fat Fucking Fake is attempting to ensure that his drek is real with posting up on a lineage page.

What lineage.

He pulled all that BS out of turbid pizzle.

Comment

its a good read. See all the slander, libel and outright fucking insanity that is the Fat Fucking Fake.

Comment

Originally posted by FinalLegion View Post
                            He seems to have quieted down a bit. As far as I know, he's not active on YouTube anymore and appears to be concentrating on trying to sell his crap through his ludicrous MFMA organization. He used to run around the Internet and join various blog type sites just so he could post articles about how great he is and how much Bullshido sucks. Dale, Jackie and myself were often targets for his tirades but even these seemed to have dropped off.

Still...you should look him up and say hello from Bullshido =)
                            Yeah I remember all that tripe. I called him out myself a few times but never got any answers. Though I live in the UK so maybe he mostly had the balls to smart mouth people off of the continent.... Which, given that I live around 6 hours away from Cornwall, it would probably been only slightly longer and slightly more expensive for someone from the states to catch a plane here and kick his arse.

Sadly didn't bump in to him on the trip down which is a shame, it would have been interesting to see what his reaction would have been if I turned up outside with full sparring gear and camera to see if he could prove his St33t skill on a frankly pretty inexperienced martial artist. Though I imagine the reaction would likely have been a quick call to the police and a restraining order.

Though it seems, as you've said, his 15 minutes of Bullshido fame have died down and he's faded away into obscurity once again. Maybe picking and poking here and there but otherwise vanished. Though to be fair, he wasn't even a good phoney.

Think the only person to have actually purchased his program on ebay was his mother...
                            "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

Daw, the fat fucking fake is at it again.

https://www.facebook.com/mfmasociety

come join in.

Comment

found on that facebook page
                                http://tdaw23.wix.com/mfmasociety
                                this is so. fucking. epic.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X