How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it is about Daw.

The fat fucking fake deserves everything he gets. and more.

Comment

Remember kiddies,

The Fat Fucking Fake™ has no counter.

he has nothing.

Comment

Relevant video from facebook.

Comment

Downfall remixes never get old. How can you not love a video that mocks Hitler and bullshidoka at the same time. Beautiful.

"ANYONE WITH REAL TRAINING LEAVE THE ROOM..".

Comment

Fat Fucking Fake™ has been quiet.

Comment

He could be stalking you. Any second you could be crushed to death by ninja pasties.....

Comment

Yeah...I think he's keeping a very low profile, hoping that his terribly designed free website gets some traffic.

Comment

LOL....look at this twat's FB page and check out his new profile picture...right, like he did that to that bag...

https://www.facebook.com/shingo.masaki.336

Comment

Originally posted by FinalLegion View Post
                    LOL....look at this twat's FB page and check out his new profile picture...right, like he did that to that bag...

That bag "broke" in a weird way. I've gone through some bags over the years and they almost always tear next to where the chains attach.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                      That bag "broke" in a weird way. I've gone through some bags over the years and they almost always tear next to where the chains attach.
                      I have seen the bottoms fall out of shitty everlast bags ... and have seen the loops come off ...

... but what do I know ... I have never done SnakeFist Karate
                      “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
                      BILL HICKS,
                      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                        –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Ah, and the fucking spotless white wall behind the bag. He must've punched it so fast, the bag didn't have time to move back at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili Pepper View Post
                            Ah, and the fucking spotless white wall behind the bag. He must've punched it so fast, the bag didn't have time to move back at all.

But you know to a bag
                            Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by FinalLegion View Post

"Sorry, this page isn't available
                              The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."

... * sigh *
                              “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
                              BILL HICKS,
                              1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                              ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                                "Sorry, this page isn't available
                                The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."

... * sigh *
                                https://www.facebook.com/david.tam.5...430637/?type=2

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X