How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumoslap View Post
    I am sorry if I am not allowed to post here since I am so new and have very little info about myself. I just came across this Thomas Daw thread as I have seen his videos on Youtube. I also see he has a website where he is selling his material as well as selling it on ebay. I know all of this has been mentioned before. However he claims his training true and believes himself to be a grandmaster.

I myself admittedly have no years of study. In fact the only training I have done was about a month at a TKD school and a 3 day free trial at a Karate school. As far as martial arts goes, I do love martial arts and reading historical books on martial arts. Forgive me for getting off topic.

So this Thomas Daw guy is bold about his claims and training and black belts. Well back in 2007 when the VKA and SKA were all over ebay, I decided to give these courses a review. So I shelled out the money, at that time the American Tiger Jujitsu course was around maybe 12 bucks. The VKA courses (Street Survival Kenpo and Security Tactics) went about 20 to 40 bucks. Not a big deal.

Thomas Daw claims he video tested for these guys and earned his accolades. Well I am here to prove that to be completely false with hard evidence. These are 3 scans I took myself of CERTIFICATES that they SEND in the PACKAGE when you ORDER THE SYSTEM. Forgive me for boxing out my name, and the bad scan quality.

http: // gyazo .com /f7c851faca8afc8ca432be24c72c5f69

http: // gyazo .com /e0164da1bea2c90b34493ea203f9fe26

http: //gyazo .com /38ee8c01987cea95268ddbd1c75041c1

http: //gyazo .com /5e3283d294864fd2b703b8d876d7f635

As you can see these are legit scans, you can even see my finger there. Notice these certificates aren't framed or any thing, they have been in my closet collecting dust. I fished them out when i saw this post. I am not doing this to claim I am better than anyone or even Thomas Daw. I am doing it to shut down some of his lies and the fact he's taking peoples money with his lies.

Sorry i had to space out the links like that as according to the forums rules I am not allowed to post links.
    It looks like this post just went up, despite the posting date. First posts get moderated, IIRC.

If I read correctly, Daw has never even gotten the certification for the pro quid pro certs he claims? So he's faking a fake certification?

EDIT: I've never heard of the hosting site, a little research implies it's OK. Could you upload the images to a Photobucket or Imageshack or Imgur or somethign so they can be imbedded in a post? That would be much easier for other viewers.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Originally posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Originally posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
      It looks like this post just went up, despite the posting date. First posts get moderated, IIRC.

If I read correctly, Daw has never even gotten the certification for the pro quid pro certs he claims? So he's faking a fake certification?

EDIT: I've never heard of the hosting site, a little research implies it's OK. Could you upload the images to a Photobucket or Imageshack or Imgur or somethign so they can be imbedded in a post? That would be much easier for other viewers.
      Wow. Faking a fake certificate. What's the point in that? I mean no matter how deluded you are, this amounts to sending money off for nothing. He might as well have printed out his own certificate on a Word. doc or something!

The bastardisation of the martial arts. What's the point in trying :( these clowns pop up so often and are just given the opportunity by these scam outfits to set up their own scam outfits. It's like fighting a never ending battle.... like trying to get to the bottom of the washing basket when I live with 3 women.... never gonna be accomplished....

It's so sad...... fucking twat.....

Comment

This may have already been noted in this thread I guess but these guys are proud partners with Daw's MFMA

http://www.onlinedojo24.com/free-downloads

The complete Grassiva system from GM Enrico costs just $29 and comes with a 2nd dan black belt certificate.

Comment

Necro !

But he just wants to be loved !!!!!

http://thomasdawismyhero.weebly.com/

Comment

Originally posted by your next View Post
            Necro !

But he just wants to be loved !!!!!

http://thomasdawismyhero.weebly.com/
            He just gets sadder and sadder.........

This is by fair one of the most enjoyable Bullshido threads. I hope our rotund little pasty muncher keeps it up and keeps us amused for months. I hope it never stops.

Comment

Originally posted by http://thomasdawismyhero.weebly.com/

i wish i was cheryl cole but i since i am a boy i think thomas daw would probably only want me if he could be a top. maybe not i don't know as long as I keep quiet maybe. his basement looks comfortable and probably not very smelly in his incredible martial arts videos. look how good he handles tunfa. he has a lot of experience with handling wood in his dojo, i bet.
              Yeah. I am going to say he definitely has an appreciation for dicks, but might not be quite ready to admit it to himself.

Looking at the above quote I think we have all done a lot to help him, though. Good job, team.

Comment

VKA, SKA Courses

Hello again guys. The recent photos/certification photos I showed were not created by Thomas Daw. The were created by Lawrence Valadez and Brett C. Ernest. The guys of who's courses he claims he tested and got his black belts from.

I was showing proof that no he did no test for them. I ordered these series of DVD's myself years ago. What you saw and what you will see in a moment are the material that come in the package. The package comes not only with the instructional DVD's bu also the testing sheets and certifications that says you completed said course and are now a black belt in said course.

Daw claims the VKA and SKA are not diploma mills and that he trained for 6 months before collecting his certification. That is false. They send everything in one complete package.

Here are the scans, as requested, uploaded to photobucket. Check the first link and you will find other pics, and even shots of the DVD's just for further proof all the material comes in one package.

http: // i300. photobucket .com/albums/nn11/Sumoslap/IMG_0010a_zpsxqadewa0.jpg

As you can see I also included for proof that I have the DVD's as well. I can't really say if the men in the DVD's are qualified instructors as I have only had little training in martial arts myself. All I can say is, seeing videos of Thomas Daw and knowing he is selling and lying to buyers pisses me off. This here proves that he is lying about testing and training for his "accolades".

Once again sorry for spacing out the links, but it says i can't post any links until I have 5 post, but I figured you guys might want to see this stuff now.

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
                  It could be that Mihai Micsa is a Thomas Daw alter ego.....

Although it is nice to think that Thomas has at last found a on line friend....

Can't be Daw, it's too well written. My bet is that Daw paid the guy to write that review.

Comment

Originally posted by TwentyThree View Post
                    Can't be Daw, it's too well written. My bet is that Daw paid the guy to write that review.
                    Well I posted on that site asking what basis he advocates Daw and he never replied. I believe he is a chancer trying to make his website engaging and more visible on search engines but has done no research on what he is reviewing. I believe, basically, that he is a lazy bastard.

Comment

The fat fucking fake has no skills. His supposed teachers have no skills.

All he can do is eat cake and be fat.

That is what he has a black belt in, eating cake and getting fat style.

Comment

https://mfmasociety.wordpress.com/20...-alive-legend/

Comment

More bullshit from the Fat Fucking Fake.

He cannot stop slandering and libeling me as well as being an all around fucking cry baby.

Comment

Amazing. He points out that he isn't Daw, makes references to how much work Daw has on eBay, and calls names. Nothing to say about where Daw was trained or his (lack of a) fight record.

Would a fake charge so little? For fucks sake, a fake would give away his made up shit just for a little recognition. This guy is at least narcissistic and quite probably would be a megalomaniac, if he had any actual power to get caught up in.
                            I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

He was due another spasm of delusion.

Comment

Hey, Daw? You are probably still subscribed to this thread, so I would like to let you know that I am not heading home for a little more than a week. . . That means that I am in Europe with more than enough free time to come pay you a visit, and give you the opportunity to prove to the world how skilled you are.

I am far less physically impressive than Dugas, and have little-to-no training that goes beyond basic fundamentals. Put plainly, I am still nothing you should be afraid of and am, again, offering to settle this matter quickly for all parties involved.

Fight me. There is no reason not to.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X