How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betterthanmehow View Post
    i know this guy and he makes you all look stupid. OH wait, you are BUllshido. you have made a mistake slagging off this expert. It's not fake at all. also, to everyone else who posted on here, where is your 10th Dan black belt? Oh I forgot, you are all ten stone weaklings who can only push buttons on a shitty monkey's martial arts website .
    How many of you who slagged him off actually bought this course? None probably, because you are all too dumb and just criticise what you know nothing about. Everyone who posted on here except me and 'it is fake' needs to get their shit correct before making up crap. If he was that bad, would he be in a hall of fame? Of course not. Everyone here except me needs to wake up to this BS. Enjoy rolling around in a cage hugging each other like benders. Don't slag off what you don't understand because none of you have trained in his styles have you?
    *Here's my 10th Dan
    *Here's my induction to Hall of Fame

Now what?

Comment

To Thomas D'oh/BetterthanmeNOT:

I was one of the people that offered to come meet Thomas D'oh along with another fool here in the USA, who claims 57 high level ranks.

Of course Tommy must have been really scared when I explained I will be in the UK and would very much likt to cross hands with him to see if he can put his money where his cakehole is. Or if he is just another lying, cheating fraud.

I assume he googled me and found out that I am a BIG STRONG well trained martial artist as well as an Iron Palm practitioner.

He must be peeing into his panties at the thought of a well trained gorilla ripping him to pieces on film as well as in front of his sycophantic audience.

I challenged him to a gong sau. He has not responded to the challenge, yet.

He can either bring it or shut his gob or have it shut for him. Up to the Liar now.

Comment

i know this guy and he makes you all look stupid. OH wait, you are BUllshido. you have made a mistake slagging off this expert. It's not fake at all.
        Hi there! Care to provide some evidence?

also, to everyone else who posted on here, where is your 10th Dan black belt?
        That's basically asking where our 7,323rd degree black belt is. A dude who's 30, and dumpy looking, absolutely can not properly earn a 10th dan in a legit art.
        Oh I forgot, you are all ten stone weaklings who can only push buttons on a shitty monkey's martial arts website .
        You'd be amazed at some of the martial skill on this website, especially if your master's narcoleptic kata wows you.
        How many of you who slagged him off actually bought this course? None probably, because you are all too dumb and just criticise what you know nothing about.
        Why would we buy a course from a guy that's obviously full of shit? To find the answer, just buy Permalost's Guide to Being Full of Shit. Its a 10 DVD set for only $14,000, with a handsome black belt certificate to fill out when you're done. If you do not buy it, you're just being too dumb and criticizing something you know nothing about. Be open minded, man. Cash preferred.

If he was that bad, would he be in a hall of fame? Of course not. Everyone here except me needs to wake up to this BS.
        Martial arts hall of fames are almost all full of shit, or they're not that big a deal. Real martial artists know this.

Enjoy rolling around in a cage hugging each other like benders.
        Thanks, guy with MMA in his style field.
        Don't slag off what you don't understand because none of you have trained in his styles have you?
        I don't need to lick the dogshit on my shoe to confirm it as such.

Comment

I just looked it up. I'm 13.57 stones so there (What a fucked up system of weight)

Comment

i know this guy and he makes you all look stupid. OH wait, you are BUllshido. you have made a mistake slagging off this expert. It's not fake at all. also, to everyone else who posted on here, where is your 10th Dan black belt? Oh I forgot, you are all ten stone weaklings who can only push buttons on a shitty monkey's martial arts website .
            How many of you who slagged him off actually bought this course? None probably, because you are all too dumb and just criticise what you know nothing about. Everyone who posted on here except me and 'it is fake' needs to get their shit correct before making up crap. If he was that bad, would he be in a hall of fame? Of course not. Everyone here except me needs to wake up to this BS. Enjoy rolling around in a cage hugging each other like benders. Don't slag off what you don't understand because none of you have trained in his styles have you?

Come on, Daw... I know you're trying to protect your little scam here, but you can't really believe your own bullshit, can you?

We didn't buy the course because paying money to learn a martial art online is a ridiculous course of action. It doesn't even need to be made fun of. It's a punch line in itself. Do you really believe that a person who shells out hundreds of dollars for mail-order belts and practices sloppy kata in a basement is going to be more prepared for a fight than someone who trains against other fighters?

You can't brag about honours and awards you decided to give yourself. That's tantamount to giving yourself a cool nickname.

You're either a greasy, scam-artist, a delusional basement troll, or some combination of both. Give it up, man. Go get some sunlight, hit the gym and train honestly like real people do.

Comment

I still have not heard anything from BetterthanmeNOT or Thomas D'Oh.

That means they are cowards.

Real men stand up and real teachers gong sau at the drop of hat.

Seems we have yet more cowardly mouthboxers who will bitch and moan they have the DEADLYZ but will hide in their basements and post videos rather than man up.

Sad and lame.

Move on, nothing to see here.

Comment

If I remember correctly, a guy received Vale Tudo rank from Ashida Kim.

I remember the days when Bullshido's primary opponents were cartoon supervilains. Good times.

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Oh I forgot, you are all ten stone weaklings who can only push buttons on a shitty monkey's martial arts website .
                  Hey now, its well documented that several of us are fat.

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                  I just looked it up. I'm 13.57 stones so there (What a fucked up system of weight)
                  16.4 here. I was like "oh... uh... is that good?".

Comment

Originally posted by Katje View Post
                    Euro Throwdown: Cornwall Edition! Oo Arr!!!
                    Mudfighting?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
                      I still have not heard anything from BetterthanmeNOT or Thomas D'Oh.

That means they are cowards.

Real men stand up and real teachers gong sau at the drop of hat.

Seems we have yet more cowardly mouthboxers who will bitch and moan they have the DEADLYZ but will hide in their basements and post videos rather than man up.

Sad and lame.
                      No you are a coward and an idiot like the staff here too. He has stood up and I am standing up against YOU internet warrior.You are the bitch pal. You know nothing of Thomas at all and you don't know the difference between choy lee fut and chow yun fat.Nobody is hiding but you and Bullshido also. If Thomas is soo terrible, how come it says Doryoku Ryu turned him down for a job because he is over-qualified? What about the text underneath the bullshido hate video? Some twart like you and probably all staff at bullshido and anyone posting here wouldn't say a damn word to his or my face.But on the net you are super-tough. Get real, Thomas D is the only real martial artist on this site. Funny how this article sprang up after he made bullshido look stupid online WITH PROOF. I would challenge you to a fight but you are obviously retarded; at least that's what your mom said in bed last night.

Comment

I know this man. He is better than anyone else on here. Fuck did I join the wrong site!
                        I didn't realise this was BS martial arts. Bullshido staff hacked Velez' account and gave him crap. Most of the time home study is shit but this THOMAS bloke is FUCKING good.
                        This is the one website where I'm proud to say it's members would much rather show up to punch you in the face in person than sit behind a computer playing pointless, passive-aggressive games of email tennis.

How does Velez know his account was hacked by someone from Bullshido anyway? Did the big scary hacker leave a calling card on his desktop going "BULLSH1D0 W4Z H3R3, LOLZORZ!!!!"

If Thomas Daw is as good as he says he is there are loads of Bullies in the UK (and Dale Dugas) who would happily test his mettle. If he's as good as he says he is it should be no trouble for him and promote his system on the international stage. Alternatively we'll carry on laughing as he posts whingeing, potty-mouthed videos on Youtube with the comment section disabled. Totally his call.

Comment

Also, has anyone noticed that his entire green belt syllabus consists exclusively of face gouges? Surely that's too d34dly for anyone under 1st dan!

Comment

Here GM Doh explains his MA background which, it seems, is home study videos. Eg he 'knows' Kuangping taiji '"inside out" from a 4 hour video course he followed. So yeah..he's mental.

Edit: He's changed the name of his Youtube channel as well, presumably to deflect the attention from this thread. Its now : Ukyo Tachibana
                            Perhaps we can include that in the thread title.

Edit2: Here is an SKKA video. ( the home study/self certification org GM Doh learned from. It appears to show a midget training a small boy in knife defence.

And another awesome demo:

Last edited by Resonance10; 11/23/2013 6:51am, .

Comment

Cowards hide, real men with real martial arts have no problem training with others and showing what they can do.

When you hide behind youtube, change your name of your site to deflect people from seeing the made up drek you claim is the DEADLYZ, you are not doing anything other than confirming to the entire world you are not what you claim to be.

Lame.

Oh and by the way, Omega has met me and can attest that I am a big guy.

I am 295 at the moment.

Who cares what stone it is, as it much more than the BS GM made fun of us being.
                              Last edited by Mor Sao; 11/23/2013 7:53am, .

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X