No announcement yet.

How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's earned all his belts, and has the lumps to prove it....

...oh wait, that's fat.

How is that guy 30? Maybe to keep the d3adly effects of being in the art requires copious beer, and many fried foods.
    sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shaolin Beard of Death.jpg
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	4328907

Shaolin Beard of Death is the mightiest of them all.

Bow down to the might of the bearded one.

Comment

Euro Throwdown: Cornwall Edition! Oo Arr!!!

Comment

Nice to see that Dale updated his forehead to push buttons. That old rotary dial forehead of his was so lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
            We can always put a piece of cheese on a string and walk around his genital area.
            There isn't enough cheese there already?

Comment

Mouthboxers suck.

They rant, they rave, they claim there made up hodgepodge systems are the DEADLyZ, etc etc blah blah blah.

you will get nothing but butthurt trying to deal with them.

Comment

I know this man. He is better than anyone else on here. Fuck did I join the wrong site!
                I didn't realise this was BS martial arts. Bullshido staff hacked Velez' account and gave him crap. Most of the time home study is shit but this THOMAS bloke is FUCKING good.

Comment

Seriously, you should take this crap down. I know this guy and he is amazing. If he is so crap, where is the video of someone demonstrating more punches? My mate does mma and has learnt a ton of self-defense stuff from him. When was the last time any of you toads had a 10th Dan?This is nazi propaganda. I think you should do his course before you mock styles you've never studied. I would. He has even had a bloke pretending to be him in the local pub (who got beat badly).The real one is lovely.Mind you, I don't think anyone on here is really a martial artist if you slag off such an athlete.Iwould go as far as to say Bullshido should apologise and even ENDORSE this course.

Comment

i know this guy and he makes you all look stupid. OH wait, you are BUllshido. you have made a mistake slagging off this expert. It's not fake at all. also, to everyone else who posted on here, where is your 10th Dan black belt? Oh I forgot, you are all ten stone weaklings who can only push buttons on a shitty monkey's martial arts website .
                    How many of you who slagged him off actually bought this course? None probably, because you are all too dumb and just criticise what you know nothing about. Everyone who posted on here except me and 'it is fake' needs to get their shit correct before making up crap. If he was that bad, would he be in a hall of fame? Of course not. Everyone here except me needs to wake up to this BS. Enjoy rolling around in a cage hugging each other like benders. Don't slag off what you don't understand because none of you have trained in his styles have you?

Comment

Ok, which of you is betterthanmehow...???

Comment

Sorry guys, the ultimate martial art and weapon exists since time out of mind.

It has been proven unbeatable time and time again, even by the toughest fighters.

P̕ ūn Tāng Fū
                        Last edited by BKR; 11/22/2013 3:32pm, .
                        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

http://mfma.weebly.com/daw-ryu-certificates.html

I know its exciting and I also hope that it puts your fears about people hear to rest because after all if its on a printed certificate it must be true

Comment

Originally posted by betterthanmehow View Post
                            I know this man.
                            Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if you knew him very, very well. Like one knows oneself, in fact.

He is better than anyone else on here.
                            You may want to read a little before you reach your conclusions.

Fuck did I join the wrong site!
                            That's probably true.

I didn't realise this was BS martial arts. Bullshido staff hacked Velez' account and gave him crap.
                            That is a lie, or you don't know what "hacking" means.

i know this guy and he makes you all look stupid. OH wait, you are BUllshido. you have made a mistake slagging off this expert. It's not fake at all.
                            You realized he has posted videos, and his pay-for-rank resume publicly, right?

also, to everyone else who posted on here, where is your 10th Dan black belt? Oh I forgot, you are all ten stone weaklings who can only push buttons on a shitty monkey's martial arts website .
                            If I cared, I could buy them from the same places he did.

How many of you who slagged him off actually bought this course? None probably, because you are all too dumb and just criticise what you know nothing about.
                            I also never bought performance-enhancing hologram bracelets, had my palm read, or bought books about how the Holocaust was faked. A sufficiently large pile of bullshit can be identified from a safe distance.

Everyone who posted on here except me and 'it is fake' needs to get their shit correct before making up crap.
                            I think you do not understand what It Is Fake has posted (SPOILER: Daw is full of shit and so are you).

If he was that bad, would he be in a hall of fame? Of course not.
                            Yes, the ones that let in anyone who pays (eg the ones in Daw's resume). I could get a My Little Pony character inducted in the same organizations.

Everyone here except me needs to wake up to this BS. Enjoy rolling around in a cage hugging each other like benders.
                            Settle down Trolly McTrollerton, using all your stupid at one time will just burn you out quicker.

Don't slag off what you don't understand because none of you have trained in his styles have you?
                            If I pour a glass of milk, it's brown, and smells like a belly button, I don't need to be a dairy farmer to know that it's gone bad.
                            "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                            DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                            Originally posted by Devil
                            Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                            Originally posted by Plasma
                            At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                            Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                            Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Welcome to bullshido. We have TWO OFFERS of people ready to meet him (or you Thomas Daw???) so, when he (or you Thomas ???) is ready, he (or you???) can prove he (you???) is better than someone here.
                              Bullshido staff hacked Velez' account and gave him crap.
                              Prove it or quit lying. A video of a guy saying he (???) heard, from a proven word twister, Velez had his account hacked means absolutely nothing.
                              No one needs to hack Velez's account, he burns bridges all by himself. If I recall correctly, the last person that let him go he harassed. So, the real question is what did Thomas Daw do to Velez.

If he was that bad, would he be in a hall of fame?
                              Yes.

There is NO Martial Arts Hall of Fame that is US or Internationally recognized by any and all styles. Let alone, a Hall of Fame from Valadez Kenpo Association. So, your argument is invalid.

Comment

i know this guy and he makes you all look stupid. OH wait, you are BUllshido. you have made a mistake slagging off this expert. It's not fake at all. also, to everyone else who posted on here, where is your 10th Dan black belt? Oh I forgot, you are all ten stone weaklings who can only push buttons on a shitty monkey's martial arts website .
                                How many of you who slagged him off actually bought this course? None probably, because you are all too dumb and just criticise what you know nothing about. Everyone who posted on here except me and 'it is fake' needs to get their shit correct before making up crap. If he was that bad, would he be in a hall of fame? Of course not. Everyone here except me needs to wake up to this BS. Enjoy rolling around in a cage hugging each other like benders. Don't slag off what you don't understand because none of you have trained in his styles have you?
                                You and Daw and many others have become a BIG problem we have in the MA world.

Made up drek is made up drek. If you cannot see that, then you are legally blind or have a serious learning disability.

His 10th Degree Black Belt means nothing. The man has been shown to be a liar, as well as teaching fraudulent made up crap that would get a normal person killed in a self defense situation.

That you harp on all the red flags brought up in the threads about this "pillock" means you are nothing more than Thomas Daw or a sycophantic follower.

The videos of this "pillock" show a beginner level of martial arts ability at best and at worst expose this lying fraud for what he is, a master of nothing.

Why do we have these idiots who post up drek and expect to be worshiped rather than actually train in a real system, put the years in and learn and train and condition to really apply what they know rather than create a system so they can claim high rank and privilege that is not earned.
                                Last edited by Mor Sao; 11/22/2013 4:06pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X