How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
    We can always put a piece of cheese on a string and walk around his general area. That should get the cowardly little fat mouse out of hiding.
    Too bad, it would be a perfect opportunity for him to show off and prove the effectiveness of his martial arts. Surely us martial artists that have spent countless hours in the gym, training hard and sparring would be of little threat to this martial arts master...

I mean after all: "these MMA UFC crap, if you come up against someone like me who actually does fight, who actually can hold they're own and you try all this rubgy tackle crap you're going to get your fucking ass handed back to you. You're going to get your head kicked in."

I'm one of these MMA idiots so surely there's nothing to fear from me... clearly he'll kick my head in...

So why not use this opportunity to prove it to the world?
    "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

How many black belts will it take to make you feel whole inside?

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
        They're like guns, knives, and mouthguards. You can't have too many.

Comment

How many are there?

Comment

Originally posted by AKRhino View Post
            How many are there?
            There's an unlimited combination of badass Oriental sounding words to create as many styles as one needs. Just as me, Dai-Hanshi-Soke Permalost of the Black Lotus Tiger Dragon Unicorn Yin Yang Aiki-Hapsambokijutsu school.

Comment

There's an unlimited combination of badass Oriental sounding words to create as many styles as one needs. Just as me, Dai-Hanshi-Soke Permalost of the Black Lotus Tiger Dragon Unicorn Yin Yang Aiki-Hapsambokijutsu school.
              Nice, how about you join my association? I represent World Alliance Ninpo Ki Eichi Ryu.

Comment

I can tell you're a legitimate martial artist by the length of your title!

Comment

Originally posted by AKRhino View Post
                  I can tell you're a legitimate martial artist by the length of your title!
                  I know, can you believe there's some assholes out there who go by "Coach"?!?! Coach! Just like that mean guy who yelled at you cause pullups are hard and they want you to wear shorts to PE. Fuck that. Its like they don't even have $300.

Comment

Your styles are pathetic and are shadowed by the real martial arts. Fear the pain of Turtle Hermit Karate graded 10th dan by Sensie Roshi....

That MMA shit ain't nothing compared to the Turtle Hermit Wave....
                    "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Sovvolf View Post
                      Your styles are pathetic and are shadowed by the real martial arts. Fear the pain of Turtle Hermit Karate graded 10th dan by Sensie Roshi....

That MMA shit ain't nothing compared to the Turtle Hermit Wave....
                      This shit again, really? Let me remind you that Crane Hermit Style features the faster, stronger, and more efficient Dodonpa. Enjoy trying to brute force everything, you big gorilla.

Comment

Originally posted by Magpie McGee View Post
                        This shit again, really? Let me remind you that Crane Hermit Style features the faster, stronger, and more efficient Dodonpa. Enjoy trying to brute force everything, you big gorilla.

Okay, see, this is what I'm talking about. No true martial artist would speak with such callous aggression and use crude insults towards another human being. It even sounds a little threatening, a wee bit bullying. That's whats sets we practitioners of Sensei Bayonet Flying Dragon Mountain Song FightBack-O style apart from other, lesser styles. We don't threaten and insult others, unlike you weak and stupid faggots. Just try to step up and I'll wreck you all.

Arigato, Jiao.

Comment

Fear me! I am Sensei Cojones del Tigre, of the Hijo de la Grandisima Puta Tu Madre School of traditional Mexican Krav Maga.

Comment

Originally posted by CapnMunchh View Post
                            Fear me! I am Sensei Cojones del Tigre, of the Hijo de la Grandisima Puta Tu Madre School of traditional Mexican Krav Maga.
                            Two tacos please with extra hot sauce.
                            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

You guys are just a bunch of wannabe pajama wearing girly-men.

Here at my gym* I train my students around the clock** in my Ultra Dynamic Urban Tactical Combatic Defence programme designed by the Military*** for the war zone.

This style is so dangerous you can't actually use it outside of your home and the Police are banned from using it as it has 110% death rate on whomever it's used on. We don't have ranks or belts as they mean nothing in the real world of your own bedroom. We just wear combat trousers**** and mine are gold, just to show that I'm the most experienced.

Become the most dangerous man you know by not doing anything psychical, taking any risks or even leaving your comfort zone.

* online.
                              ** you can watch YouTube 24hours a day so my gym never closes.
                              *** I've watched the first two Bourne films twice.
                              **** supplied when you join my gym, $99.99.
                              Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

My style out here is teh d34dly wu tang fu cos it aint nothing to fuck with

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X