Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by Magpie McGee View Post
    Hey if you're going to film yourself masturbating and post it on the internet, that's the best music to use.
    Why insult people that get on chat roulette?

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by catfishaggie View Post
      Why insult people that get on chat roulette?
      Because if I'm going to look at a dick online, I want it to because I went looking for one, not because I was surprised by it.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by Magpie McGee View Post
        Because if I'm going to look at a dick online, I want it to because I went looking for one, not because I was surprised by it.
        You are on the fucking internet. The act of opening your browser should prepare you to see dicks, kung fu or otherwise, be glad it's not the old bbs days and you get previews.

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by Resonance10 View Post
          He has zero subscribers to his videos but a fair few views on some of them.

          Guess it's lonely at the top.

          He moves like a beginner.
          I think he has been taken advantage of and is trying to do as was done unto him, get some money back. Or he is just in serious denial. Or mental. Or both.


          Am intersted in the Kuangping Taiji, always been curious about that.
          Seems as such, you can't comment or rate any of his videos either. Now no one does this by default so I imagine some of those videos may have allowed comments at some point or another and ratings. However, I imagine he got a lot of shit for his lack of technique and rather than take some of that shit and realise people may be on to something. He instead sticks his fingers in his ears and says "lalalaal I can't hear you"

          I honestly pity the guy though.
          "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

          Comment


            #35
            I will be traveling over the UK in the new year to offer Iron Palm and Iron Body workshops.

            I offer to visit this "pillock who is seriously taking the piss" or have him come to where I will be presenting and see if he can deal with someone who has 3 ranks versus his 57.

            We can film it, and then publish it on the interwebz to show all that this "pillock" cannot back up his multitude of rank that means absolutely nothing, as we infer here at great length.

            We can "spar", or we can actually mix it up and see if the "pillock" can put his money where his fake ranks are.

            Omega, you want to come with me and have some fun?







            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Sovvolf View Post
              Seems as such, you can't comment or rate any of his videos either. Now no one does this by default so I imagine some of those videos may have allowed comments at some point or another and ratings. However, I imagine he got a lot of shit for his lack of technique and rather than take some of that shit and realise people may be on to something. He instead sticks his fingers in his ears and says "lalalaal I can't hear you"

              I honestly pity the guy though.
              After watching his 'Haters in the Martial Arts' vid I no longer pity him. He is aware of what he's doing imo. There are enough gullible people who will buy his crap to make it worth his while. I asked if he taught in person, he said no buy the dvd's as there as good as 1 on 1 tuition!

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
                I will be traveling over the UK in the new year to offer Iron Palm and Iron Body workshops.

                I offer to visit this "pillock who is seriously taking the piss" or have him come to where I will be presenting and see if he can deal with someone who has 3 ranks versus his 57.

                We can film it, and then publish it on the interwebz to show all that this "pillock" cannot back up his multitude of rank that means absolutely nothing, as we infer here at great length.

                We can "spar", or we can actually mix it up and see if the "pillock" can put his money where his fake ranks are.

                Omega, you want to come with me and have some fun?
                Cool, when are you coming over?

                Not sure but you may be in the wrong thread. Is this the one you want?

                http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=122097



                Lol at myself...i'm in the 'wrong' thread! duh..but wait..i have been moved is all..phew my brain can't keep up.
                Last edited by Resonance10; 11/21/2013 8:30am, .

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
                  This person is just another deluded fool. I call him a "pillock" which is UK slang for idiot.

                  He has no real rank that I can see from his collection of 57.

                  If anything he could be considered an advanced beginner.

                  I have 3 ranks.

                  And I would bet dollars to donuts this "pillock" could not deal with me at all, anywhere anytime, no matter what he did nor what style he decided to use.

                  I am trying to set up UK workshops for Iron Palm and Iron Body for next year and have posted in another thread about "Mr. 57" that I can travel to him or he can come visit me.

                  We can "spar" or we can actually mix it up and see if "pillock"/"Mr.57" can put his money where his rank farmed black belts come from.

                  He is nothing but a cowardly fraud so I am not holding my breath.

                  But the challenge is out there.

                  Gong Sau is back bitches and I am bringing it.
                  Is Mr57 the same guy? I missed that if so!

                  Be great to have you here, I for one will def come along to your workshops.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Moved a couple of posts from the Bob Yoder thread into this one.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Holy Crap!

                      Not having enough rank, I messed up my posts.

                      Yoder and Daw are both mouthboxing frauds.

                      I can travel to either of them and see if they can put their money where they rank farm black belts are.

                      Though I am trying to get over to the UK and spread the word about Iron Palm and Iron Body training. I will be getting back into teaching that in the new year.

                      I am bringing back the Gong Sau.







                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
                        Holy Crap!

                        Not having enough rank, I messed up my posts.

                        Yoder and Daw are both mouthboxing frauds.

                        I can travel to either of them and see if they can put their money where they rank farm black belts are.

                        Though I am trying to get over to the UK and spread the word about Iron Palm and Iron Body training. I will be getting back into teaching that in the new year.

                        I am bringing back the Gong Sau.
                        Cool. I live in the South East an travel to the South West a great deal (where Daw is base I think) and I'd gladly be camera man, second, witness or whatever's needed.
                        Ne Obliviscaris

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Kovacs View Post
                          Cool. I live in the South East an travel to the South West a great deal (where Daw is base I think) and I'd gladly be camera man, second, witness or whatever's needed.
                          I live in Barnsley but could get a train there... Can we all take turns sparring? 3 minutes each? if so I'm game...
                          "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by Sovvolf View Post
                            I live in Barnsley but could get a train there... Can we all take turns sparring? 3 minutes each? if so I'm game...
                            Tertieried..thirded..whatever...i'm in London. I suspect Grandmaster will be demonstrating Ninja levels of invisibleness however. He has no personal students nor a public class so I suspect unless one of us is secretly his mum we ain't getting near his cellar dojo.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              We can always put a piece of cheese on a string and walk around his general area. That should get the cowardly little fat mouse out of hiding.







                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
                                We can always put a piece of cheese on a string and walk around his general area. That should get the cowardly little fat mouse out of hiding.
                                Lol, can we have a MouthBoxer hall of fame here on Bullshido? We can even send them 'certification'..as they all love that so much.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X