No announcement yet.

How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you had to tell the UK government when you have a school and teach martial arts? Am I incorrect about that?

I thought it was regulated.

If so, then if he is not licensed to teach, how is it he is getting around this?

For those in the UK, please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      Only 3 animals?

What a ripoff.
      I know, right? My favorite Chinese entree has more than three animals.
      "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
      DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
      Originally posted by Devil
      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
      Originally posted by Plasma
      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
      Originally posted by SoulMechanic
      Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Ah, the 3 animals

Snake, Tiger, and Mantis.

I can't comment on Mantis, but this is definitely not any kind of snake or tiger style I've seen.

The music, though, makes me want to strip down to my undies and party.

Comment

awwwww yeaaahhh, I found the song.

Thread has delivered..

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
            I thought you had to tell the UK government when you have a school and teach martial arts? Am I incorrect about that?

I thought it was regulated.

If so, then if he is not licensed to teach, how is it he is getting around this?

For those in the UK, please let me know.
            To my knowledge Dale, no it's not regulated and anyone can create a martial art and teach it. For once I wish my government would regulate something as it would hopefully phase out bullshitters like Daw.
            Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
              I can't comment on Mantis, but this is definitely not any kind of snake or tiger style I've seen.
              I echo your sentiments on the snake and tiger styles. While I have less familiarity with mantis, I can safely say that's the most craptacular seven-stars stance I've ever seen - he has no idea what it might be used for.

Comment

Hearing Bullshido spoken with a pom accent is pure nostalgia for me: as I was just joining, some other pissed-off exemplar had made a 'challenging' youtube-selfie against the site, but couldn't decide whether to use a faux-pom accent or pseudo-Dixie-speak. Skinny little shit in a mask, he was, and it was spoken to a mirror in some basement or other.

Comment

He includes Sifu Freddie Lee in a "REAL MARTIAL ARTISTS WELCOME TO JOIN US.MFMA.COURSES ON EBAY." playlist. Seemed worth mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by cereus View Post
                    He includes Sifu Freddie Lee in a "REAL MARTIAL ARTISTS WELCOME TO JOIN US.MFMA.COURSES ON EBAY." playlist. Seemed worth mentioning.
                    Somehow I'm not surprised, Sifu Freddie has a bigger following. It'd be interesting to hear what Freddie thinks of GM Tommy D.

Comment

I actually watched some of the videos, he seems to be going around saying "i agree with you..bullshido...big meanies" etc. Just to be clear I am paraphrasing but I don't know the correct parenthesis or punctuation to show that.

Comment

The mantis form is terrible. This is coming from a guy with extensive Mantis training in a Mcdojo, with possible vidoe tape bullshido. Yes, I am pointing out the irony.

Comment

I wonder who lent their face for this whole trolljob. This can't be anything else, seriously. I refuse to believe there's someone as retarded as this guy claims to be out there.
                          Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Comment

He keeps mentioning selling his made up drek on Ebay? People who buy any of this drek and other material from all the other seriously fraudulent rank mill companies, need to be punched into reality.

Master Doh(as I have christened his fraudness) still has not come on the board to step up and defend himself.

We should get the article written and posted and send him the links.

I really want to meet up with him and show him how much of a twit he actually is.

I can see it now. He is on the floor yelling for his mom, as I show him actual chin na material and play with reversal after reversal and just play with him as Omega tapes and laughs his beautiful head off.

I thought he said he was a Grand Master.
                            How can a Grand Master defend against my hand?
                            I am nothing but a highly trained teacher, not a GM?

I am so wanting to come visit across the pond.
                            Last edited by Mor Sao; 11/25/2013 4:46pm, .

Comment

Master D'oh just posted up a new video.

He has the audacity to post up on the video that you will earn real rank!!!

This is one dangerous, deluded and dishonest fraud who is perpetuating some serious business fraud, as well as mail fraud.

What he is pandering to those people who buy his drek is not what he claims it to be.

Comment

I added him to my circles on Google+ and sent him this message.

Why are you hiding behind the internet? It is very said that you are doing what you are doing.

You are not a Grandmaster of anything and make real masters look silly with all this posturing.

Your skills speak for themselves.

Good luck, as you are going to need it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X