How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Do NOT spam or troll peoples blogs and websites please.
    Don't worry, bro, they didn't know it was me. I was using the Bullshido Wordpress handle Phrost had given me for the blog we never started.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Seriously, though, I probably shouldn't have trolled him.

Comment

screen shots or it did not happen.

Daw has removed the blog as he thinks that will save him.

All his blogs, emails, videos and photos were screen shot.

I will let you know what the Police say tomorrow when I go to initiate the complaint report.

Comment

I sent the police in UK all the screen shots from his blog asking as a primary care physician in the state of Florida that he be brought in for a psych eval.

Obviously telling someone you want to kill them and put their head on a pole warrants something like that....

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk5...ptq8B7BxIX00Ag

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
              I sent the police in UK all the screen shots from his blog asking as a primary care physician in the state of Florida that he be brought in for a psych eval.

Obviously telling someone you want to kill them and put their head on a pole warrants something like that....
              Did you get a crime number? You need to make sure that you get that - it means it has been logged as a crime in the UK crime database. Keep chasing them if you don't.

Which force did you contact? For Daw's location it would be Devon and Cornwall

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsM...OHjAynzKZlu2AQ

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fu Martial Arts youtube page
                  I have reported Dale Dugas, Dane Ilario and Bullshido to the Police. You won't keep calling me a fake and stuff. I want to beat their heads in, but these online trolls are merely pussies who will never show their faces, so I contacted the law. NOBODY makes up crap about me and gets away with it. People know how good at martial arts I am in all corners of the globe. Finally, NONE of these troll scum have ONE copy of any of the home study martial arts courses I sell. So YOU, bullshido, are the hypocrites, calling ME fake when you know sod all about me AND there is not a martial artist between you.
                  lol

Labeled as Bullshido Members .... I didn't see anyone I recognized, which is disappointing. There are plenty of actual videos of our members sparring and fighting and rolling and training. Some terrible, some excellent top notch stuff. Point is there is plenty of ammo available to throw shade on Bullshido Posters, it is very sad they had to lie.

Since the content is "Spam or misleading > Misleading text" I feel the only ethical and moral thing to do is to report the videos and/or the whole channel as "Spam or misleading > Misleading text"

Comment

He even sucks at fighting on the Internet.
                    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                    Originally posted by Devil
                    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                    Originally posted by Plasma
                    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
                      Did you get a crime number? You need to make sure that you get that - it means it has been logged as a crime in the UK crime database. Keep chasing them if you don't.

Which force did you contact? For Daw's location it would be Devon and Cornwall
                      I contacted the Cornwall Police and they told me there is nothing they can do without a report from my local Police force here in Tampa. I filed a report, but it is not going anywhere. I tried to have Thomas get an emergency Psych Eval based in my being a primary care physician in Florida. Nope. The cops there pretty much dropped the ball.

I tried to explain that Thomas needs help and could harm himself or others. Still nothing from the Cornwall police. It was rather disgusting on their part that someone is allowed to rant on and on about killing people and putting their heads on sticks, and they sit on their hands.

But I tried. Daw needs help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
                        I contacted the Cornwall Police and they told me there is nothing they can do without a report from my local Police force here in Tampa. I filed a report, but it is not going anywhere. I tried to have Thomas get an emergency Psych Eval based in my being a primary care physician in Florida. Nope. The cops there pretty much dropped the ball.

I tried to explain that Thomas needs help and could harm himself or others. Still nothing from the Cornwall police. It was rather disgusting on their part that someone is allowed to rant on and on about killing people and putting their heads on sticks, and they sit on their hands.

But I tried. Daw needs help.
                        Have Tampa police sent their report over to them? It maybe that they won't move until they have that (the Police are bureaucratic in the UK.....)

Comment

Here is my response on my blog about Daw.

http://www.daledugas.com/3997-2/

I also emailed him telling him that any further communication will be viewed as Cyberstalking.

If he does not stop, it will help me further my case against him.

Comment

If Daw shows the police proof of his qualifications and skill will you man up and apologise Dale?
                            King without a crown

Comment

I doubt very much the UK police will take this seriously in the slightest.

They will probably view Dale even Bullshido as the antagonist and Daw who is most likely on some kind of sickness benefit and medication due to having some mental issue as a generally harmless idiot who thinks he is a grand master.

They will wonder why somebody in the US cares so much about this insignificant grown up child talking bollox online.
                              Last edited by PDA; 3/20/2017 6:22am, .
                              King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                                If Daw shows the police proof of his qualifications and skill will you man up and apologise Dale?
                                That might be difficult because Daw claimed nobody on Earth can beat him up, including Revenant Bruce Lee.
                                In fact, as much as I hate to admit the truth sometimes, Bruce Lee would not beat me either, nor anybody else for that matter.

Then there's this one....0 tournaments entered x gold = 0 gold. Proving you are the most skilled fighter on Earth with nothing but gold medals, needless to say, is a tall order for anybody.
                                I have won nothing less than gold in fighting in every tournament I entered.

As far as police, I'd say they should be checking in on mental cases who say stuff like this terroristic threat. It's probably bullshit, but nobody should have to wonder or put up with this crap
                                If I ever see Dugas in real life he will be attacked and crippled for life. You do realise that I have real experts all over the world, and I can tap Dugas from here if such is my wish.
                                Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 3/20/2017 9:11am, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X