How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daw has lost his mind.

https://mfmasociety.wordpress.com/20...dugas-is-dead/I have never heard of Dugas before and I would not care if he was dead.

If he was dead it would do the world a favour. Understand that if I ever see Dugas then he dies. I will put his head on a pole so all the other
    fat American troll martial artists can see that they have made a mistake.
    I am one of the nicest people you could meet, but cross me or make up lies about me and you
    are in trouble.
    I could beat Dugas with both hands behind my back, and everybody where I am from knows it as well.

In fact, as much as I hate to admit the truth sometimes, Bruce Lee would not beat me either, nor anybody else for that matter. I have trained with about a thousand people up and down the countryI am a peaceful man and wish nobody harm unless they make up shit about me.

Liars such as Dugas go on about fake rank and similar because they like to make up lies as they go along.

The problem with the internet is that it gives most of the general public a voice and makes the talentless believe that they matter.

Everybody is tough online, but I warn you that one day you might tell lies about the wrong person, and have to answer for those lies.
    The truth always wins over nonsense, Dale.

Dale Dugas, you are a liar and you owe me an apology. You are scum and I wipe my ass with your martial arts skills, your family and everyone dumb enough to believe you.

Roll over and die you troll pig.

Comment

Daw seems to have really lost it. Death threats throughout but he is a peaceful man.

And he throws in advertising for his products along with the death threats.

Fuck me.

Comment

I think he's a little angry with you Dale.
        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
          I think he's a little angry with you Dale.
          you think?

Comment

Wow, that was great!

I bet he had an adrenaline dump while writing that.

I used to teach children and adults as a teenager.

People were cheering and clapping in my gradings.

I never failed any gradings.
            ^ Basically the experience every kid goes through if they train at a McDojo.
            Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

I don't see any skill level in his many videos. He's most likely lying about teaching.

He has mental issues.

Seriously.
              Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Hypothetical PitFight:

Ashida Kim vs. George Dillman vs. Frank Dux vs. Coda Scott vs. Thomas Daw vs. Phil Elmore vs. Charlie Zelenoff vs. Thomas Ramirez vs. John F. Springer vs. Steven Seagal

Fight takes place on the Penis Trail of Centralia, PA.

Who runs away first?

Who draws first teardrops?

When does Dan Severn pop out of the smoldering cracks in the asphalt and start going to town?

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                  Hypothetical PitFight:

Ashida Kim vs. George Dillman vs. Frank Dux vs. Coda Scott vs. Thomas Daw vs. Phil Elmore vs. Charlie Zelenoff vs. Thomas Ramirez vs. John F. Springer vs. Steven Seagal

Fight takes place on the Penis Trail of Centralia, PA.

Who runs away first?

When does Dan Severn pop out of the smoldering cracks in the asphalt and start going to town?
                  Is this a battle royale, or a bracket tournament?
                  "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
                  DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                  Originally posted by Devil
                  Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                  Originally posted by Plasma
                  At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
                  Originally posted by SoulMechanic
                  Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                    Is this a battle royale, or a bracket tournament?
                    Battle Royale.

Comment

Battle Royale.
                      In that case...

Who runs away first?
                      Ashida Kim refuses to attend when his demand that 100,000 adamantium Federation Credits be transferred to his bank account, despite the fact that none of those things exist.

Severn would have been popping into smoldering cracks for the weeks leading up to the confrontation.

At the appointed time and place, Daw begins frantically searching for the absent Kim, having earlier identified him as the only contestant that he might possibly be able to best. As he realizes he will have to face someone who may be able to extend his arm without toppling over from a stroke, he begins sobbing uncontrollably, sinking to his knees, quietly muttering "Dugas!"

JFS begins frantically attempting to log on to Elmore's blog to declare the superiority of traditional martial arts over the recently crafted fiction of RBMA, and is cold cocked from behind by Zelenoff. Zelenoff begins trying to locate his cameraman to confirm he got the footage of his only victory, and fails to notice Elmore slip behind him, impaling him with his Streetsword (tm). Elmore is disqualified for bringing a weapon into the fight, despite his arguments that that are no rules, and that nobody had searched him, in fact, he had simply showed up with the thing in his hand. Seagal and Scott square off, and begin heatedly debating which of them taught Bruce Lee to throw a jab. Meanwhile, Dillman throws chi balls at Ramirez. Ramirez thinks he said "cheese balls," and furiously tries to eat them. He pulls a hamstring, and is forced to withdraw. Dux spots someone he thinks is a reporter in the crowd, and begins relating a story of how in his auspices as a double secret assassin superspy, he was sent to assassinate Hitler, but was double crossed by Aquaman. Eventually, Segall realizes he is much bigger than Scott, and having spent some time at least pretending to be a LEO, grabs his wrist, and starts jamming it back into his face, yelling "why are you hitting yourself? Stop hitting yourself!" Scott, blubbering, quits. Buoyed by his triumph, he wheels to face Dillman. The two circle one another, inexplicably humming the Kirk vs Gorn theme song in flawless harmony. An unoccupied Dux vicously Dim Maks Seagal from behind. A nonplussed Seagal spins around to face him, and Dillman gives him a chi wedgie, then an actual wedgie. Unable to reach around his girth, to dislodge his boxer/brief/hakama/Hello Kitty undergarments, he soon strangles to death.

Dillman and Dux eye one another, motionless, silent. Dillman's voice breaks the impasse, intoning "Dux. I knew all along it would be you and I." Dux nods solemnly. "Now, you will experience the full savagery of Dux Ryu! Although a noble opponent, you must break before the tsunami of martial spirit and totally legitimate classified death training." They both bow, then assume elaborately arcane fighting stances, and lock eyes, motionless, waiting for the other to make the first, fatal move, which will trigger the unstoppable counter offensive. Dillman imagines pretending to feint, but Dux is not drawn in. Dux, in turn, surreptitiously crosses his little toes. And so it continues, into the night, and the next morning. As daylight breaks, a fly begins orbiting Dillman's face, gradually zeroing in on a spot of Arby's Horsey Sauce stuck to one of the folds on one of his chins. Exhausted by the epic battle, his concentration shifts to the pest for a fraction of a second. Horrified, his heart freezes as he reacquires and focuses on his immortal opponent, but too late. A lethal series of fatal killing blows are already murderously ending his current, past and future lives. With his last breath, he centers his blackening vision on the shadowy figure dismembering him, and gasps "so, you want to trade rank or something?" before he collapses.

A true story, as related to me by Frank Dux.

DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
                      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
                      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Comment

Daw libeling me as a convicted pedophile...

Click image for larger version

Name:	bad daw 5.jpg
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	4330117

Have all this and more to bring to the Police tomorrow.

Daw needs help.

Making terrorist threats against my life, wanting to put my head on a stick, saying he can have me whacked anytime from his minions, etc.

Daw needs psychological help and I will be filing a report to get the ball rolling. Cornwall UK Police informed me that I have to initiate the report here and then move on from that.

As I am a licensed physician in the state of Florida, that will help me state his case of need help.

Comment

I like how Daw is leaving fake comments in your name:

Dr. Dale Dugas
                          FEBRUARY 18, 2017 AT 2:17 PM
                          Thomas,

I am nothing but a liar. I know nothing about you but I claim to know everything.
                          Anyone can learn my Iron Palm in 5 minutes. I am a coward and I do not have the guts to say anything to your face.
                          I deserve everything you say about me, and I am a pathetic human being.
                          Time to commence the Penis BombingTM.

Comment

This kid is not the sharpest spoon in the drawer.

Comment

Daw's blog is down. Glad I got in a fusillade of Penis Bombs TM before it vanished.

Although, in retrospect, I probably shouldn't be harassing mentally ill people. Not after what happened last time.

Comment

Daw's blog is down. Glad I got in a fusillade of Penis Bombs TM before it vanished.

Although, in retrospect, I probably shouldn't be harassing mentally ill people. Not after what happened last time.
                                Do NOT spam or troll peoples blogs and websites please.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X