Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    This probably won't shock anyone, but I wanted to point out another reason this is 100% self published (unedited slop).

    No self respecting publisher would forget to right-justify the text. The person who put this together not only doesn't know how to write a book or periodical article, he doesn't understand basic typesetting. Typographical alignment is a basic publishing element. This was probably written in one pass, without fixing any errors OR making sure the text aligned with the right margin.

    I think it's safe to say if he's this bad at writing books, his martial arts techniques are suspect.
    I'd say that his writing ability is only slightly sub-par when compared to his martial arts abilities lol. This guy has to be the biggest fucktard in the UK. After watching a couple of the videos of him flailing and wailing about, I feel so bad for his poor mother. She probably spends hours pondering how poor Tommy will survive once she is gone. She cannot help but wonder where she went wrong.
    I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

    Comment


      Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
      I predict a revised edition to be available soon.

      Are there any illustrators in the house?
      Perhaps we could do a children's edition?? Bit like Kung-Fu Panda with our rotund Grand Master?

      Comment


        Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
        I'd say that his writing ability is only slightly sub-par when compared to his martial arts abilities lol. This guy has to be the biggest fucktard in the UK. After watching a couple of the videos of him flailing and wailing about, I feel so bad for his poor mother. She probably spends hours pondering how poor Tommy will survive once she is gone. She cannot help but wonder where she went wrong.
        Good point, from a scan of his published work he seems to be an introverted loner who has failed at life. She must be so disappointed or maybe thinks he is running a successful martial arts business. You never know, in her eyes he could be the Donald Trump of karate.

        Comment


          More shite from the fake grandmaster Thomas Daw of the MFMA

          Seems our resident fake fraud grandmaster Thomas Daw of the MFMA is at it again.

          He cannot keep his big mouth shut.

          He is not what he claims to be and cannot stop from slandering and libeling people.

          Here is his latest blog post.

          He seems to have a hardon for me.

          Oh well...

          Sorry Thomas but I am not a pathetic fake 10th dan like yourself. I am married and not only have published works in magazines as well as books with real companies, I am happily married.

          Here you go:

          https://mfmasociety.wordpress.com/20...to-be-trusted/







          Comment


            So I cannot be trusted. But who can trust some single man living with his mum in Cornwall?

            Not I, faithful reader. Not I.







            Comment


              Haven't you tried challenging him to debate on Bullshido?

              He seems like the kind of chicken shit that wouldn't, and rely on echo chamber sites like Wordpress.

              (Hey admins, this is YMAS ya know...your fly's open).

              Comment


                Ah yes it is!
                I am often a fuck up, but my point still stands.
                You are still a fuck tard for not reading the thread and posting a completely stupid question to Mor Sao.
                I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                BILL HICKS,
                1961-1994

                "Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                ---Jean-Paul Sartre

                Comment


                  Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                  Ah yes it is!
                  I am often a fuck up, but my point still stands.
                  You are still a fuck tard for not reading the thread and posting a completely stupid question to Mor Sao.
                  I'm guilty of poor phrasing. It was only a rhetorical question LOL

                  By haven't you tried challenging him to debate on Bullshido I mean Haven't you already tried challenging him to debate on Bullshido?

                  I've posted in this thread before, and read a lot of Mr. Daw's erm...vocabulaire.

                  I was more or less just making the observation that Mr. Daw is the kind of person who doesn't actually engage with his opponents. He just publishes crap, which anybody can do about literally anything.

                  Ultimately my purpose was to assure Dr. Dugas that this sort of online hooligan can't really hurt him. Lots of popular personalities have these sorts of online buggers that hang around them and write dredgeworthy material.

                  Thomas Daw is a lot like Wolfgang Halbig, that douchebag who leads the Sandy Hook hoaxers around, except Thomas Daw doesn't actually have any people who believe in his conspiracy. He's a conspiracy theory, party of one.
                  Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 2/19/2017 6:58pm, .

                  Comment


                    Daw is a coward. Not only a fake. His videos that he claims showcase his 10th Dan Grandmaster skills are so pathetic they are not even funny.

                    He is not a troll job, he is for realz at least in his head.

                    He said in another blog post that he quit facebook due to his not liking it much. I think it was my reporting his numerous death threats and profanity based hate speech that actually had FB remove him.

                    Cowards and fakes rarely show up.

                    Why would someone fake show up and debate? Like a lamb to slaughter....







                    Comment


                      "I can prove in court that every word that Dugas says is lies. And these hands and feet say I am better than you also."

                      EVEN if he had a legitimate gripe with Mr. Dugas (and evidence suggests he doesn't, and he's locked in some sort of mindless propaganda war), what's his gripe with...you know, the rest of mankind?

                      It's pretty clear that Mr. Daw isn't just obsessed with Mr. Dugas. He's convinced he's martially superior to everyone on planet earth?

                      I watched this video of him, which I hadn't seen before. This guy looks like a coach potato. His emotional level is, shall we agree, not on par for any sort of "kung fu master". I'm not a psychiatrist, but this guy has serious self-esteem and anger issues and is exhibiting a persecution complex. Maybe it's subliminal guilt from actually taking people's money for garbage on eBay?

                      Like I said before, if someone is ONLY able to get their crap out on places like Wordpress, Youtube, or Ebay...chances are they're completely un-noteworthy.

                      I can find Mr. Dugas' books and DVDs on Amazon....to find Daw's I have to sift through junk on Ebay.

                      Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 2/20/2017 12:27pm, .

                      Comment


                        I also noticed he's apparently padded his Ebay seller reputation with comments like "Great seller!!!! Amazing !! Best person ever!! You deserve a award good sir!!!! "

                        This is a known racket on Ebay...just think about it. A seller can create numerous fake buyer accounts and post rave reviews, and even "purchase" the item online.

                        But, because the seller and "buyer" are the same person, the sum of the transaction is net zero. And the colored reputation stars don't really mean much. That's another thing very easy to manipulate with scam rings of people claiming other people sell quality merch. It really doesn't take a lot of effort to create the illusion of a well-respected Ebay seller (or buyer). Lots of Ebay scams are done this exact way, including the sale of illegal shit.

                        I mean, anybody looking this guy's materials can clearly see they are self-published, unedited, unrefined poo. Right?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                          "I can prove in court that every word that Dugas says is lies. And these hands and feet say I am better than you also."

                          EVEN if he had a legitimate gripe with Mr. Dugas (and evidence suggests he doesn't, and he's locked in some sort of mindless propaganda war), what's his gripe with...you know, the rest of mankind?

                          It's pretty clear that Mr. Daw isn't just obsessed with Mr. Dugas. He's convinced he's martially superior to everyone on planet earth?

                          I watched this video of him, which I hadn't seen before. This guy looks like a coach potato. His emotional level is, shall we agree, not on par for any sort of "kung fu master". I'm not a psychiatrist, but this guy has serious self-esteem and anger issues and is exhibiting a persecution complex. Maybe it's subliminal guilt from actually taking people's money for garbage on eBay?

                          Like I said before, if someone is ONLY able to get their crap out on places like Wordpress, Youtube, or Ebay...chances are they're completely un-noteworthy.

                          I can find Mr. Dugas' books and DVDs on Amazon....to find Daw's I have to sift through junk on Ebay.

                          See this is perfect.
                          Asking/suggesting Dale if/why he would/has invited Daw(g) here was just silly. Dale has been trying to create a dialog with this douche for years.
                          And to my defense for thinking this was MABS this thread has had so many homes and movements and branches over the years...

                          Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                          I also noticed he's apparently padded his Ebay seller reputation with comments like "Great seller!!!! Amazing !! Best person ever!! You deserve a award good sir!!!! "

                          This is a known racket on Ebay...just think about it. A seller can create numerous fake buyer accounts and post rave reviews, and even "purchase" the item online.

                          But, because the seller and "buyer" are the same person, the sum of the transaction is net zero. And the colored reputation stars don't really mean much. That's another thing very easy to manipulate with scam rings of people claiming other people sell quality merch. It really doesn't take a lot of effort to create the illusion of a well-respected Ebay seller (or buyer). Lots of Ebay scams are done this exact way, including the sale of illegal shit.
                          Yep. Most people are aware of the rampant shilling and silliness on E-bay but...
                          I mean, anybody looking this guy's materials can clearly see they are self-published, unedited, unrefined poo. Right?
                          as a Marketer I can tell you right off the bat that the people who don't see it are part of the actual target demographics. Of course there is a little more to it, some of the segments are also made up of those who willingly suspend critical thinking and disbelief. These are the same people who purchase XBox boxes for $29.99 then get pissed when it is just the box. Usually these people are looking for a sucker, a mistake, or just a clear advantage over another person or situation. The people looking for secrets and shortcuts and easy ways will always be vulnerable to their own brand of bullshit.

                          They say a con man can always spot a con man. That is bullshit that con men tell other con men they're about to con.
                          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                          BILL HICKS,
                          1961-1994

                          "Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

                          Comment


                            He seems unable to deal with reality and has left the safespace of Facebook to Lord over his minions who buy his bullshit.

                            Cowardly con who pretends to be something they are not. Makes us all look bad for not outing him and tarring and feathering him for his douchebaggery.







                            Comment




                              Dude haz sum Str33t skillz.
                              Dan Severn loves raping people.

                              Comment


                                I think Daw's whole deal may be an extremely dedicated troll job.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X