No announcement yet.

How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After having complained to google and gmail about Daw and his emails chock full of veiled threats of death and asking me to kill myself ad naseum. He seems to be gone from the web.

No new entries on his MFMA page on FB. No responses to emails to his gmail account.

Hmm, maybe google actually did something right without having my attorney sue them.

We will see.

Fucking fake is not missed at all.

Comment

Well his courses are still for sale from his website and eBay so.....

Comment

He might be stuck in a bathtub.
        "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
        Originally posted by Devil
        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
        Originally posted by Plasma
        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4 years to make 7th dan.jpg
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	4330032

Comment

Name:	daws fake claims 8th degree in 3 years.jpg
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	4330033

Comment

Name:	dumfuk.jpg
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	4330034

Comment

Name:	fake rank.jpg
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	4330035

Comment

Name:	screw daw.jpg
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	4330037

Comment

The DFF(Deluded Fat Fake) still cannot stop slandering and libeling me.

I have a copy of his book. PM me if you would like a copy of it.

It is a serious POS. But you then its from the DFF.

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
                      The DFF(Deluded Fat Fake) still cannot stop slandering and libeling me.

I have a copy of his book. PM me if you would like a copy of it.

It is a serious POS. But you then its from the DFF.
                      I would like a copy. Sorry, I don't pm board breaking pussies (;

Anyone out there know of a company that prints on shit paper?
                      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

This is Daw at his best.

On his blog.

GRAND MASTER THOMAS DAW: MY SIDE OF THE FENCE.
                        NOVEMBER 6, 2016 HENRYRENOLDS
                        Hello everyone, I am Grand Master Thomas Daw, I own and run the MFMA martial arts society. In this article, I am going to set the truth from the lies. Be it known that what I write is all true, much to the dismay of many internet trolls and similar non-entities.

I have been a black belt and above since 1999. I was graded as a senior black belt. In my grading, the Instructors all clapped and cheered. In one of my breaks, I hit the boards so hard the horse went back and fell over. I kicked people to the ground. Failure was not an option- I knew I would pass and did with flying colours. My Instructor laughed after my grading and said I think you’ve passed Tom. Another Senior Instructor walked over to me and did a few knees to my groin guard. I hate sparring you Tom!!

I was not a mere practitioner. I was an assistant Instructor, demo team member and multiple gold medallist, and student of the year. My Instructor sat me down in 1998 and said that I deserved to be Student of the year again, but there could be allegations of favouritism, so I nominated a friend. I used to get free lessons in return for teaching people, so my first black belt is also the cheapest compared to most others out there. I was practically the Teacher’s pet. For people to assume I am a fake is retarded. This was when I was 16, and I was also skilled in nunchaku, tonfa and other weapons too.

I live in Cornwall in the UK and where I am everybody knows martial arts is what I do and have done for years.

Dale Dugas.

It should be noted that everything that comes out of Dugas’ mouth is a blatant LIE. This ‘man’ is calling me a fake, a fraud and all these other names for no reason other than to try and promote himself.

Fake.

Dugas proves himself to be the fake by calling me one. The fundamental flaw in his pathetic argument is that he has never met me, trained with me or anyone I have been taught by. Dugas does a lot of moaning and whining online, and a few board breaks, but very little else in terms of any martial arts skill of any kind. It should also be noted that Dugas has zero knowledge in any of the styles I am highly skilled in. It leaves little doubt that something is clearly wrong with this person. In fact, when confronted, Dugas cannot produce certification to any level higher than that of 1st Dan, yet claims to be an expert in praying mantis kung fu, of which I hold a 3rd dan since 2009. I understand some of these bottom- feeding trolls argue that why should he have ranks when he studies Chinese systems? A feeble argument, as all Kung Fu schools I trained in had ranks. More proof of Dugas as a jealous non-entity posing as expert. This ‘expert’ is nothing but an obese keyboard warrior, showing off to the dumb masses who know no different. Everybody who actually does martial arts knows Dugas as the real fake here.

Fraud.

I am aware that fraud does exist in martial arts, no more is this true than in the ‘skills’ of Dugas and the trolls masquerading as martial arts experts on websites such as Bullshido and Martial arts planet. Talentless scum like Dugas and his ilk are two a penny, people such as myself are not.

In the MFMA students can learn via the honour system, this means they move up in rank when they feel they are ready- it is up to them. However, the MFMA is one of the only societies that offers FREE video testing via Youtube or similar. Unlike most home study martial arts schools, I don’t believe in ripping people off. Yet the dunderheads on the troll websites hate home study courses of any kind. Whoever learned anything from videos and books, right? Only most people on earth, in schools and Universities worldwide. In fact, I sought rare styles that were not available locally, simply because they are so obscure. I didn’t want to fight the same way as millions of others like with Taekwondo. It does not matter where knowledge is obtained from, if understood and practiced it is an advantage; there is no argument here. I have learned more from DVD courses than any Teachers could teach me face to face, and in half the time too. I would recommend home study courses to anyone, especially those with previous martial arts experience.

This year I have almost doubled my membership in the MFMA. If I really was a fraud and a fake martial artist, don’t you think I would have been discovered by now? Of course, the dullards like Dugas are so dumb they genuinely believe their own lies, despite the fact that they know nothing about me; just admit it.

Also, if I was indeed a fraud, how come I have more home study courses for sale than anyone else on Ebay? Anyone pretending to be an expert could not possibly come up with such a large amount of skills. Bear in mind that all MFMA courses have only been around since 2013 at the earliest. I have single-handedly designed, filmed, edited and produced each course. To be honest as I am known well for being, most people who declare themselves to be experts could not come up with half the number of courses I have produced. And of the experts who could possibly create home study courses, most could not do them entirely by themselves, with no help, at 34. Yes, I am just 34. Bear in mind that most of my courses go up to 7th Dan black belt also. There simply is no competition or lies here.

Coward.

Dugas called me a coward online, safe in the knowledge that he will never back up his lies. So I decided to challenge him to come to the UK and fight me, to settle the matter. Guess what? Nothing happened. What a fucking surprise that is. The next year, I challenged him again, and nothing happened again. Dale Dugas is only tough online, a disgrace to the martial arts and a pathetic coward himself, backed with no skills. Everyone knows I would crack your head open in less than 2 minutes.

Dugas reacted badly, like a little child who has been told off. He whines and yelps but knows he cannot back-peddle so he relies on trolling online to anyone dumb enough to believe him.

If I am the coward, how come I stood up against all these morons like Dugas and HE backed out? Everyone in the MFMA knows you are a liar Dugas, everyone reading this and everyone in Cornwall knows it too. You are good at making up lies online, but you don’t have the guts to back them up, because you are a fraud with no skills and no place in martial arts.

Of course, like the fat troll retard that Dugas is, he knows he is beaten, so he desperately searches for other ways to make me look bad. Dugas has made up lies about my sexuality and all manner of other things. Sorry to disappoint you Dale, but I am straight and would have no trouble getting better looking than the pig-ugly dog you call a wife. Dale even pretended to be someone else so he could buy one of my courses. What a sack of shit this man is.

Clutching at straws, Dugas tries to intimidate me by saying he has reported me to the Police as well. Okay Dale, just make sure that you tell them that you know nothing about me, and that you started this whole thing as well. You cannot intimidate me because you are a fat troll mouthboxer with no skills; you are not a martial artist, you are just fat and a liar. We all know this to be true.

The funniest thing is that now Dugas claims to have written a book about me and my fraudulent skills. It must be difficult to write a book about someone you never met, nor know nothing about. What a pathetic, moronic scumbag Dugas is. Dugas is the joke that keeps on giving. I actually wish the poor dullard no harm, I feel sorry for someone who is so retarded that they believe their own lies. What a sad existence he must lead. I don’t care about him at all, if he gets hit by a truck it makes no difference to me. I hope I have made him and others realise just how stupid, weak and pathetic he really is. If I ever meet Dale Dugas in real life the whole world will soon learn of how feeble and unskilled he really is, not that such a coward will ever back up his lies.

I am recognised as Grand Master by many societies including the Black Dragon Fighting Society. We are used to jealous trolling online. I have more recently had some weakling called Don Roley think he is fit to comment on me also. Don, you looked very small when they BDFS showed up at your class. If I turned up, you would not have had the luxury of a leisurely chat. Don Roley, another troll who cannot back up his words when faced with real experts; not to be respected by anyone. You never met me, and your ‘skills’ are a joke at best. Your problem is not with me, but with yourself and if you were any kind of martial arts expert you would not be badmouthing people online. You owe me and your students an apology for your actions.

These troll morons online are jealous and nothing more. I am globally respected and have no respect for those that harass strangers to try and feel better about themselves. The MFMA is growing all the time, and people are realising the truth. Everybody is tough on the internet, not so in real life.

In real life, the MFMA exists as a society to unify all styles, colours and races. We have beginners and experts in our membership. Everyone over 18 is welcome to join. I train 5 times a week and easily make most experts look stupid with minimal effort. Those who trained with me and taught me would say I am a model student who is to be respected.

People who know me will say I am one of the nicest people you could hope to meet. Yet I don’t take any shit from anyone, and in writing this post I have exposed the real fakes and cowards.

I don’t want the whole world to bow to me, nor do I seek to change the world. I wish the best for all people. I admit I have been harsh on Dugas and others, because they are Liars, cowards and scum posing as experts. I used to belong to a society with home study courses whereby the Grand Master started ripping people off. I said to him and I’ll say to all of you as well, a man whose word is no good, is no good. If you have a problem say it to someone’s face, not behind their back like a coward. And I speak the truth. If you want respect, show respect.

Grand Master Daw.

Martial Arts Are Not For Everyone: Guest Article By Grandmaster Daw

About these ads

SHARE THIS:
                        TwitterFacebookGoogle

Post navigation
                        PREVIOUS POST
                        Fact From Fiction: Thomas Daw hits Bullshido where it hurts

Comment

He's hurting.

Delusional twat living with his mum.

Thomas. I know you're reading this. Keep this shit up and you'll eventually pay the piper.

and

Your mother must be proud. Almost doubled your membership? To two?

Comment

I just read the updated version, I forgot the UK is a few hours ahead of CST.

Originally posted by DFF View Post

GRAND MASTER THOMAS DAW: MY CORNER OF THE BASEMENT.
                            NOVEMBER 7, 2016 HENRYRENOLDS
                            Hello everyone, I am Grand Master Thomas Daw, I own and run the MFMA, a totally fabricated martial arts society. In this article, I am going tell a few more lies. Be it known that what I write is not at all true, much to the dismay of many honorable Bullshido forum members.

I have been a dreaming of earning a real black belt since 1999. I was graded as a yellow belt. In my grading, the Instructors all laughed and elbowed one another. In one of my breaks, I hit the boards so hard I broke my little chubby fist and fell over backwards. I kicked imaginary people to the ground. Success was not an option- I knew I couldn't pass the green belt test so at that point,I decided to create my own martial arts system. My Instructor laughed after my grading and said I think you’ve passed Tom; then he elbowed me in the chest and said "just kidding you chubby little twink." Another Senior Instructor walked over to me and did a few strokes to my groin guard. I hate making love to you Tom!!

After I created my own system, Snake Fist up the ass, was not a mere practitioner, I was a martial arts god, I was a demo team member (actually the only person on the team--for that matter, in my made up system. I found a trophy catalogue and after placing an order using my mum's VISa, I was an instant multiple gold medalist, and student of the year. My Instructor sat me down in 1998 and said that I deserved to be spanked again, but there could be allegations of favoritism, so I nominated a friend. I used to get free lessons in return for blowing people, so my yellow belt is also the cheapest compared to most others out there. I was practically the Teacher’s pet. For people to assume I am a retard is normal . This was when I was 16, and I was also skilled in nunchaku, tonfa and other weapons too. I learned that if lubricated properly, they could be used as implements of pleasure instead of for striking people.

I live in Cornwall in the UK and where I am everybody knows martial arts is what I tried do and have failed at for years.

Dale Dugas.

It should be noted that everything that comes out of Dugas’ mouth is the gospel. This ‘man’ is calling me a fake, a fraud and all these other names for no reason other than to keep everyone from wasting their hard-earned money on my made up bullshit system.

Fake.

Dugas proves himself every time he smashes some concrete blocks with his forearm. The thing is, that Dale judges me although he has never met me, trained with me or anyone I have been taught by. Dugas does a lot of board breaks, and some really cool Iron Body conditioning in terms of any martial arts skill. It should also be noted that Dugas has vast knowledge in many of the styles I am not skilled in. It leaves little doubt that something is clearly wrong me. In fact, when confronted, Dugas cannot produce certification to any level higher than that of Doctor of Oriental Medicine, and physical evidence that he is an expert in praying mantis kung fu, of which I studied for three weeks back in 2009. I understand very little about life and even my mum thinks I am one of those bottom-feeding trolls. I try to argue that I should have ranks but in reality, I have never studied any Chinese systems? A feeble argument, as all Kung Fu schools I trained in had ranks buy I just wasn't athletic or agile enough to be awarded them. Dugas exposed me as a jealous non-entity posing as expert. Although I claim to be an ‘expert’ I am nothing but an obese keyboard warrior, showing off to the dumb masses who know no different. Everybody who actually does martial arts knows Dugas as the real deal here.

Fraud.

I am aware that fraud does exist in martial arts, no more is this true than in my made up ‘skills’ and the fact that I am one of the trolls masquerading as a martial arts expert on website YouTube. My mum told me that I am a talentless scum and could be bought two a penny.

In my made up bullshit MFMA, students can be ripped off fairly easily, this means they move up in rank when they feel they are ready- it is up to them; they just send me a PayPal transfer and I print a bogus certificate, much like Frank Dux and Ashida Kim (one of my online instructors). However, the MFMA is one of the only societies that offers useless video testing via Youtube. Unlike most home study martial arts schools, which the student may actually learn something from, I don’t believe in a moral compass. Yet the honorable Bullies on the legitimate websites hate home study courses of any kind. Whoever learned anything from videos and books, right? Only the most lazy, gullible people on earth, in schools and Universities worldwide. In fact, I sought rare styles that were not available locally, simply because they are so obscure that nobody would know that I didn't really know shit. I didn’t want to fight because I am a chubby boy and get winded pretty easily. I tried the same way as millions of others like with Taekwondo and actually tried the introductory class but it was way too hard. It does not matter where knowledge is obtained from, if understood and practiced it is an advantage; there is no argument here. I have learned everything I know about martial arts from DVD courses produced by other con artists in the past.

I know than real Teachers could teach me face to face, and in half the time too if I weren't a chubby little lazy fuck. I would recommend home study courses to anyone, except those with previous martial arts experience. They would spot me as a fake in about ten seconds and poof, no more home-study courses for Tommy Boy.

This year I have almost doubled my membership in the MFMA, there's me, my mum and some kid from Canada that only speaks French. I really am quite the fraud and a fake martial artist, don’t you think I should have been outeded by now? Of course, the honest Joes like Dugas are so brilliant they genuinely saw through all of my lies, despite the fact that they didn't see the need to meet me; I finally just had to admit it.

Also, I am indeed such a fraud, that I have more home study courses for sale than anyone else on Ebay OR maybe I don't know how the search feature works, but anyway. Anyone else pretending to be an expert could not possibly come up with such a large amount of mouthboxing skills.
                            I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

LOL

I spit tea out of my nose.

ow...

Comment

Wishing I could have another account.

Username GM Daw

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X