Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
    Not all of us, we aren't Borg.
    Dan Severn: I am the Beast. Lower your drawers and surrender your slit. Your biological and sexual distinctiveness will be added to my own. Your anus will adapt to service me. Resistance is arousing.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by gold_ax666 View Post
      Lol that's pretty funny.

TBH though although yes, we think this is ridiculous and who would buy all of his merchandise. But what he is doing is intelligent business.

To start a simple drop shipping business where branded merchandise is printed as ordered and delivered to the buyers address has minimal outlay (if any) and can only provide an income however small. If Daw really does have members then some will buy this stuff.

I have a trade account with Bytomic, Playwell and other suppliers. I could set up a drop shipping business with zero outlay if I wanted to and sit back and watch what happens.

Whether his martial skill is rubbish, whether his attitude sucks and whether he has any business in martial arts is one thing but I can't fault him for having a bit of business acumen.
      You actually think that this constitutes business acumen? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
        "When done right".

We can only speculate ofcourse, but I refuse to believe Daw has sold even a 100 items.

I'd buy something from Ashida Kim before buying from this guy, and that ol' ninja is on welfare.
        He has sold some of his courses on Ebay, I think about 10 over the last 18 months or so; of course, they could be fake accounts or people sniping for him...but even it's true, 10 courses in 18 months is pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by FinalLegion View Post
          He has sold some of his courses on Ebay, I think about 10 over the last 18 months or so; of course, they could be fake accounts or people sniping for him...but even it's true, 10 courses in 18 months is pretty sad.
          Unquestionably, some of those sales, if not all, are him. Check the reviews, he only has one character, and he frequently forgets which ones are his sock puppets.
          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Originally posted by Devil
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          Originally posted by Plasma
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

I am aware of a single legit purchase - well, kinda legit.

Comment

daw claims to have NEVER been beaten in a fight.

Total and utter delusion.

claims to have NEVER been beaten in a fight. This is true. He has never been in a real fight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	daw is a liar.jpg
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	4329885

Click image for larger version

Name:	never been beaten in a fight.jpg
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	4329886

Comment

Immaa

About two days ago I emailed the Immaa and asked them about the credibility and seriousness of their "distance testing" when they have Thomas Daw listed as a full time instructor of Praying Mantis Kung Fu. Well last night I notice Thomas Daw's name has suddenly been removed from the site.

Comment

That fact that this guy is still going after all these years scares me... Wonder if his mum as bought any more of his training videos yet?
                  "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

DAW HAS A NEW REVAMPED WEBSITE!
                    Complete with Google pictures and possibly some awesome new courses too I think :)

I've missed this thread. I might reread it just to remind myself of the good times I have had over the years finding some of the most deluded people in martial arts.

sometimes I watch Jeremy Kyle on TV. Many think this is inane and a waste of time but I disagree. It reminds me that there is worth to my life and that there are always people worse off than me. The same is true in the martial arts world with Daw.

Comment

Link?
                      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

http://tdaw23.wix.com/mfmasociety

Same address as before.

This one has a cool voiceover too so make sure you have your volume up :))))))

Comment

Originally posted by gold_ax666 View Post
                          I've missed this thread. I might reread it just to remind myself of the good times I have had over the years finding some of the most deluded people in martial arts.
                          It kind of gives me a sense of normalcy lol. I did notice that Grandbastard Daw has dropped a few pounds since the last crap video. Keep up the good work Tommy Boy.
                          I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

That cant be right. Life time membership for-

L1.99 = $2.61 USD today.

BREXIT vote putting the screws to Tommy too?
                            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Well, at least it's professional-ish looking for something from 1996. I guess that's a step in the right direction for him. How much do you think that voice-over cost?

(Hey, Daw? If you're still subscribed to this thread, I would like to let you know that I should be in Europe again sometime in the next few months and that my offer for a friendly sparring session is still open. Feel free to contact me if you have still have my email, or through this site if you don't, and maybe we can set something up.)

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                                I did notice that Grandbastard Daw has dropped a few pounds since the last crap video. Keep up the good work Tommy Boy.
                                The 80's inspired technofunk soundtrack is almost awesome though.

I love the description
                                THE ABOVE VIDEO IS A DEMONSTRATION OF THE AWESOME PUNCHING POWER OF GRAND MASTER DAW, PRESIDENT OF MFMA SOCIETY.VERY FEW MARTIAL ARTISTS ALIVE HAVE COMMITED SO MANY HAND STRIKES TO MEMORY.THIS IS THE TRUE WORK OF AN EXPERT.
                                ahahahahahahaa1111!!!11!
                                2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
                                #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X