No announcement yet.

How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for fight challenges, only trolls would do such a thing. Experts have nothing to prove in fights on streets. We teach and help the weak, turning them into confident individuals who can stand up for themselves.
    Yea.... see the thing is ,that's bullshit.
    The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

I did show them my 10th Dan certificate in UK Karate, which I created and have copyright over. Because it was from SKKA, they say on Bullshido that I certified myself and the nonsense goes round and round in circles.
      Wow .. that is some serious intellectual dishonesty and feigned ignorance.
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

The truth is Bullshido hate anything to do with home study martial arts.
        He's got us there. To be frank, we aren't really open minded about cancer and rape either.
        "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
        DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
        Originally posted by Devil
        Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
        Originally posted by Plasma
        At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
        Originally posted by SoulMechanic
        Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
          Yea.... see the thing is ,that's bullshit.
          Considering the only challenges were the ones he issued then backed out of...

DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Comment

To be frank, we aren't really open minded about cancer and rape either.
            Dan Severn: *Double-take*

Huh? How can that be? I've given people cancer somewhere in the realm of twenty times on this site and nobody's said anything.
            Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
              Dan Severn: *Double-take*

Huh? How can that be? I've given people cancer somewhere in the realm of twenty times on this site and nobody's said anything.
              Not all of us, we aren't Borg.

Comment

Quite the entrepreneur....

http://www.cafepress.com/mfmaemporium/12526806

wait

http://www.cafepress.com/bristolstoolchart

Hell of a profit margin.
                Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                  Holy fuck beans. Is he really so far gone that he thinks people are gonna buy that stuff?

Comment

Who wouldn't pay $10 for these bad boys? Your opponent can't fight if he's already dying of laughter!
                    Train hard, fight easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cake of Doom View Post

Who wouldn't pay $10 for these bad boys? Your opponent can't fight if he's already dying of laughter!
                      Lol that's pretty funny.

TBH though although yes, we think this is ridiculous and who would buy all of his merchandise. But what he is doing is intelligent business.

To start a simple drop shipping business where branded merchandise is printed as ordered and delivered to the buyers address has minimal outlay (if any) and can only provide an income however small. If Daw really does have members then some will buy this stuff.

I have a trade account with Bytomic, Playwell and other suppliers. I could set up a drop shipping business with zero outlay if I wanted to and sit back and watch what happens.

Whether his martial skill is rubbish, whether his attitude sucks and whether he has any business in martial arts is one thing but I can't fault him for having a bit of business acumen.

Comment

Originally posted by gold_ax666 View Post
                        Lol that's pretty funny.

TBH though although yes, we think this is ridiculous and who would buy all of his merchandise. But what he is doing is intelligent business...
                        I disagree. Not losing money is not necessarily good business, or even business. Consider THE TIME he invested in this. Not just making a webstore account, it's also all the MA videos, his own site, dealing with Mor Sao (lololol), etc. That is A LOT of time (month(s)?).

If he'd spent all that time working minimum wage, he'd make A LOT more money than say $200 (and I highly doubt he even made that).

If your business is making you less than minimum wage, then you're not doing good business.

Shit, people always start these $0 investment ventures thinking: "no harm, no foul". Except they forget their most valuable asset: their own time!
                        Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 11/26/2015 11:12am, .
                        go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                          I disagree. Not losing money is not necessarily good business, or even business. Consider THE TIME he invested in this. Not just making a webstore account, it's also all the MA videos, his own site, dealing with Mor Sao (lololol), etc. That is A LOT of time (month(s)?).

If he'd spent all that time working minimum wage, he'd make A LOT more money than say $200 (and I highly doubt he even made that).

If your business is making you less than minimum wage, then you're not doing good business.

Shit, people always start these $0 investment ventures thinking: "no harm, no foul". Except they forget their most valuable asset: their own time!
                          Ok fair enough but I disagree with your disagreement. Having worked in marketing, advertising and digital media for 10 years, successfully sold online and manage other people's sites too I can testify to this process being time efficient and profitable when done right.

Also none of us know how much Daw makes so none of us are able to judge his time: profit ratio.

Comment

Ok fair enough but I disagree with your disagreement. Having worked in marketing, advertising and digital media for 10 years, successfully sold online and manage other people's sites too I can testify to this process being time efficient and profitable when done right.

Also none of us know how much Daw makes so none of us are able to judge his time: profit ratio.
                            "When done right".

We can only speculate ofcourse, but I refuse to believe Daw has sold even a 100 items.

I'd buy something from Ashida Kim before buying from this guy, and that ol' ninja is on welfare.
                            Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 11/26/2015 11:29am, .
                            go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Available evidence suggests he has yet to sell his first course, so I'm guessing the Internet isn't beating his door down to buy sofa cushions. Even assuming he makes the UK equivalent of minimum wage, he's still wasting his time.

Comment

Daw lives with his mother.

I won't provide any details but do remember checking into this early in the course of this pitiful thread. Pitiful in that he's hasn't and will not warrant more serious exposure in a MABS thread, with good reason.

He's not a martial artist by any stretch. Were it not for the lies he's leveled about Dale he'd be a bad joke at best. With the claims of pedophilia he's crossed the line. Good video would be him trying to beat the flames off his burning sorry fat ass. For that I'd pay and send by special delivery a book of matches complete with Day Ryu logo and simplified directions.

Happy Thanksgiving
                                Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X