No announcement yet.

How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're sure you'd want to try to make contact with him, gold? Really sure?

If y'all can remember, I tried getting Daw to talk with me via email earlier in the thread. And (if you remember) the only results of that were him pretending to be someone else, and then him getting belligerent. I could give you the address/phone-number his family is at if you're certain you want it, but I can't imagine that you would get a particularly better result than I did (or Dale did.)

Comment

I don't know if it would help I'm just happy to try. I'm not sure anything we do will help. I'm not sure what he needs help with. There's no insults that he could throw at me that would bother me. I'm severely depressed for a reason. At the same time I am (believe it or not) a very friendly and approachable chap.

So would anyone like me to make contact and try to get some headway here or is he deemed beyond help?

Comment

Originally posted by gold_ax666 View Post
        I don't know if it would help I'm just happy to try. I'm not sure anything we do will help. I'm not sure what he needs help with. There's no insults that he could throw at me that would bother me. I'm severely depressed for a reason. At the same time I am (believe it or not) a very friendly and approachable chap.

So would anyone like me to make contact and try to get some headway here or is he deemed beyond help?
        What are you going to do? Be a shoulder to lean on? Try and psychoanalyze him? Get him to open up and have a nice cathartic experience with him?

That's not what he needs. What he needs is a good ass kicking to break down the perception he has of himself.

Comment

Whatever. Just trying to do my bit. Offers here if needed.

Comment

Whatever. Just trying to do my bit. Offers here if needed.
            You don't need anyones permission. Contact him through his website or si eBay page. You're just fooling yourself if you think he's ginna repsond to your tender treatments.

Comment

Originally posted by FinalLegion View Post
              You don't need anyones permission. Contact him through his website or si eBay page. You're just fooling yourself if you think he's ginna repsond to your tender treatments.
              Having already tried that, even being gentle with him I guarantee that he'd feel threatened.

If you/we/whoever would want to get some traction and actually influence the guy it might be best to send a letter via post to his parents. They're probably more likely to consider what we have to say than him, and he's more likely to consider what they have to say than us.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	email 2.jpg
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	4329881

Comment

Who is Ivan Ponchero?!

Comment

Daw uses fake names to hide his emails.

As you can see, his email is [email protected]

Ivan is one of his aliases.

Cowards hide.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fuck daw.jpg
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	4329883

Comment

Ok thanks.

What do think prompted his abrasive approach initially? What it anything in particular or was he always that way?

Comment

Ok thanks.

What do think prompted his abrasive approach initially? What it anything in particular or was he always that way?
                        He's nucking futs, what's so hard for you to understand about that ?
                        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Ok thanks.

Dale called him out on his bullshit, thus cracking his fragile delusions of martial badassery.

And this:-

Originally posted by BKR
                          He's nucking futs
                          Train hard, fight easy.

Comment

Alright, alright maybe I'm taking too soft an approach. I thought I had read all the history on this case but maybe I haven't. I'm sure he is nucking futs and behaves like a complete twat and is abusive etc. Doesn't stop me wanting to make progress if possible so I'll always seek all avenues of opportunity.

So I'm going to email anyway. If I get told to fuck off so be it. If I make any progress then great.

Comment

Been chatting with Thomas on email. As sent below:

Thanks for your message. I did show them my 10th Dan certificate in UK Karate, which I created and have copyright over. Because it was from SKKA, they say on Bullshido that I certified myself and the nonsense goes round and round in circles. Brett Ernest created Snake Fist and the SKKA, but he sold it in 2011. Brett gave me 8th Dan in Snake Fist for free, as I wrote the mini study guide books on Snake Fist and Shorinkenjitsu. The new owners of the SKKA are only about the money, put their prices up high and are very rude too.
                              As for fight challenges, only trolls would do such a thing. Experts have nothing to prove in fights on streets. We teach and help the weak, turning them into confident individuals who can stand up for themselves.
                              My TKD course is on Ebay under MFMA. I would be glad to have you as a member, and later on you can even teach this style if you like. Grand Master Larry McFadden certified me as the Grand Master of MFMA TKD.
                              To be honest, bullshido will not stop MFMA or anyone. I have got about 40 new members around the world this year. Martial arts is one of my main hobbies, and although I am not rich, It is very nice to get paid for my hobby.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Thomas.

Comment

Another quote as quoted below:

The truth is Bullshido hate anything to do with home study martial arts. I don't mind you showing my emails as long as it does not show my email address. I don't deserve the hate mail from trolls. At the end of the day people will always abuse rank and unfortunately there are fakes out there. The reality is, MFMA courses are on Ebay and anyone can buy them. After all the crap I got from Dugas, he tried to buy my stuff under a different name. I could have kept his money, but I didn't, as I am better than that. Nobody else has created so many courses by themselves as you have to be very good indeed to create just one. Forget the Bullshido crowd, they are the real fakes, MFMA welcomes people no matter what style they are. Have a great day.
                                Regards,

Thomas.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X