No announcement yet.

How to be a Hypocrite: Thomas Daw Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being that Daw has a thing about calling people gay pedophiles, I would disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
      Being that Daw has a thing about calling people gay pedophiles, I would disagree with you.
      That one I missed im not sure where he said that so I may well stand corrected.

It's just my own hunch though but I feel that Daw is the epitome of keyboard warrior and doesn't have the intelligence or nouse to actually do harm. Again I may be wrong and I certainly do not excuse his actions. I've spent 23 years studying martial arts to end up putting a white belt back on in the last 6 months so I value those who put in hard work over those who print certificates. I wonder whether he is even Worth much effort here. We can't locate him. We can't interview him. We can't stop him selling his products on eBay etc.

All we have left is exposure which Google is Assisting with via SEO as best as is possible.

Now what? Unless anyone actually has any new leads....

Comment

reread the thread. He has said some of the nastiest shit ever spewed from an orifice.

He deserves no quarter and will never get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guird View Post
          found on that facebook page
          http://tdaw23.wix.com/mfmasociety
          this is so. fucking. epic.
          Oh, that video on the front page....precious. "learn to kick like in the movies"...LOL
          Originally posted by Devil
          That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a motherfucker...

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
            reread the thread. He has said some of the nastiest shit ever spewed from an orifice.

He deserves no quarter and will never get it.
            I've read all of it. He spouts crap. My 12 year old daughter spouts crap. Both need to be brought down a peg or two. Both need to grow up. I believe neither really has a handle on why they say what they do or the implications of their actions.

Comment

an adult and a 12 year old are not the same. An adult knows that what he does has repercussions.

You cannot use that analogy with the Daw. Fake masters need not peddle their shit as real.

He is nothing but a miserable man who likes to pretend. He is the deluded Larper of all time.

Comment

An adult can have learning difficulties. I'm sticking with my analogy and opinion here.

Comment

you are free to do so.

You should see all the videos that I downloaded.

Death threats.

Telling me and others to die horribly.

Not the actions of anyone sane.

Comment

Originally posted by gold_ax666 View Post
                    I've read all of it. He spouts crap. My 12 year old daughter spouts crap. Both need to be brought down a peg or two. Both need to grow up. I believe neither really has a handle on why they say what they do or the implications of their actions.
                    That doesn't excuse their actions, though. If that were the case, and not understanding their own behaviors did excuse those behaviors, why would someone like your daughter still need you to provide any degree of example or correction during her adolescence? Why would you think she needs to be "brought down a peg or two"?

Comment

Originally posted by Eudemic View Post
                      That doesn't excuse their actions, though. If that were the case, and not understanding their own behaviors did excuse those behaviors, why would someone like your daughter still need you to provide any degree of example or correction during her adolescence? Why would you think she needs to be "brought down a peg or two"?
                      Sorry I have no clue what point you are making.

Neither Daw or my daughter are getting excused from their actions.

As for asking why I need to correct my daughter or provide examples of
                      Consequence from actions (whether aware or not) is something I just don't comprehend I'm afraid.

If someone understand their behaviour they need to learn a lesson. If someone does not understand their behaviours they need to understand consequence. In either case sometimes someone does indeed need bringing down a peg or two to get the point. That's my opinion.

Comment

It was me making a poor attempt to comment on your response to the statement about him spewing crap. Rereading everything it might have been a misunderstanding on my part.

(Also, in rereading everything, I noticed your comment about not being able to locate him. . . I've had his probable-home-address basically since the time I first made contact with him, if that makes any difference to anyone.)

Comment

Originally posted by RWaggs View Post
                          Oh, that video on the front page....precious. "learn to kick like in the movies"...LOL
                          Not to mention the implied 'sponsorship' from the British Heart Foundation which is a charity i'm sure has nothing to do with Daw.

Comment

An adult can have learning difficulties. I'm sticking with my analogy and opinion here.
                            The man is not saddled with learning difficulties. The man is saddled with a terrible case of "wannabe". He actually has a legit black belt in WTF Tae Kwon Do; unfortunately, that just propelled him into using it as a means to gain 'pay for play' ranks. He's had the people who run those rank mills encourage him and enable his belief that he's actually a talented martial artist. He believes in his own hype because he's never had to deal with anyone calling him on it in real life. He is the ultimate in self-awarding titles and ranks and he does so because he believes he's entitled to do so.

If he is a 'victim' of anything than it would be that he bought into the hype of the proponents of self-teaching when it comes to the martial arts. We've all seen the ads that promise that a person can master martial arts, all on their own without the need of any live instruction or live testing. Still...he does that have one legit rank and he knows better. He's simply opted for the bullshit quick and easy route so that he can live with the belief that he really is something special. It's going to stay that way until someone actually kicks ass. That will be the only thing that will wake him up.

Comment

I have no idea if he has learning difficulties, mental issues, skeletons in his closet, wears his mums clothes or anything else. I've always liked to justify my decisions or thoughts having gathered as much info and as many facts as possible and id rather rule that out that's all. yes, chances are he is just a complete fuckwit. No harm in covering all bases though.

I would add that I suffer from severe depression for which I take medication and have experienced problems with needing approval and imposter syndrome. It's why I prefer to cover all angles of this kind of attention seeking behaviour.

Either way if ermghoti or anyone has a contact address or phone number I'm still up for TRYING to speak with him in person and ask any questions that anyone has.

Comment

I have no idea if he has learning difficulties, mental issues, skeletons in his closet, wears his mums clothes or anything else. I've always liked to justify my decisions or thoughts having gathered as much info and as many facts as possible and id rather rule that out that's all. yes, chances are he is just a complete fuckwit. No harm in covering all bases though.

I would add that I suffer from severe depression for which I take medication and have experienced problems with needing approval and imposter syndrome. It's why I prefer to cover all angles of this kind of attention seeking behaviour.

Either way if ermghoti or anyone has a contact address or phone number I'm still up for TRYING to speak with him in person and ask any questions that anyone has.
                                Good luck with that.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X