• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjas: Stealthier than SeALs.

Straight from the top.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Originally posted by strikistanian
    DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Originally posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Originally posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    Originally posted by SoulMechanic
    Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

That was touching and educational. This busy man took time out of his busy day, made a kid feel great and did it with humor. The most important thing is that he did his part to prevent further nut-riding ninjer propaganda without actually telling the kid that ninjas do not exist.

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
      The most important thing is that he did his part to prevent further nut-riding ninjer propaganda without actually telling the kid that ninjas do not exist.
      That's what makes them so quiet.

DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
      Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
      At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa
        I'd like to see a ninja catch a fish with it's mouth
        Balancing a beach ball on one's nose is teh rael deadlee.

Comment

That is awesome.
          Same question but now replace SEAL with delta force.

Comment

http://www.businessinsider.com/walke...#ixzz2hCgMzHYD
            Greentree wrote a letter to McRaven, and McRaven wrote back with an answer: "I think ninjas are probably quieter than SEALs, but we are better swimmers, and also better with guns and blowing things up."
            Totally awesome answer.
            sigpic

Comment

Ninjas have to be quiet because, unlike a SEAL, if a Ninja is caught he can't fight his way out.
              Train hard, fight easy.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X