Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait.. what.. but I thought all Ninjas sucked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svt2026 View Post
    "You did know that aikido is basically a form of ju jutsu, right? Same with aiki jujutsu, one of the "root arts" of aikido?

It can be confusing, but it's all just basically jujutsu of one sort of another. In Japan, at least.

Judo, in fact is just a form of jujutsu."

An you know that the Koreans thought hapkido to the Japanese and they called it Jiujitsu, and Aikido ripped of Jiujitsu that's why those techniques look like Aikido but actually are hapkido.
    The Koreans "thought" it to the Japanese?

That is some serious Grandmaster shit right there! They taught a martial art to a whole country with only their MINDS! Let's see Ninjas beat that!

Comment

Originally posted by Kharon View Post
      Wait.. what.. but I thought all Ninjas sucked.
      Since there is no such thing as a ninja, they cannot suck. There are some talented martial artists and athletes who dress up in their black pajamas, climb on shit and LARP, but still, no ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by Keslet View Post
        The Koreans "thought" it to the Japanese?

That is some serious Grandmaster shit right there! They taught a martial art to a whole country with only their MINDS! Let's see Ninjas beat that!
        That's what I'm talking about right there, and Ninja are just rip off Sulsa warriors.

Comment

The Akban guys train in Ninjutsu and Judo. Most of the good things you're seeing are the Judo part.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
            The Akban guys train in Ninjutsu and Judo. Most of the good things you're seeing are the Judo part.
            To you and the others that pointed this out thanks . I was starting to get concerned that I one day I may end up a ninjer. You have certainly saved me years of therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kharon View Post
              I was starting to get concerned that I one day I may end up a ninjer.
              What's wrong with upending ninjas?

Comment

Originally posted by svt2026 View Post
                Ninja are just rip off Sulsa warriors.
                Well everybody wishes they were as good at fabricating history as the Koreans. They're the best!

Comment

Originally posted by erezb View Post
                  Its not like aikido, more like Japanese jujitsu, with all those complicated escapes from a stationary position.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X