Stolen Weapons - Panabas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen Weapons - Panabas

If you're involved in FMA, you've probably either heard of Ron Kosakowski's traditionalfilipinoweapons.com, or you own several of his swords.

Recently, he had a shipment of panabas stolen, and he's asking people to keep an eye out for them on Ebay, etc.

Folks, I had a whole box of Panabas stolen from me from the delivery service that brought it to my house. TNT hired a private company to deliver it. I would appreciate it if you spot my Panabas on Ebay or wherever else things are sold, you show me right away. OK? I will have these people arrested. Its a federal offense to steel from mailing services. I have a deep suspician it was the driver for some reason but then again, its just a suspician.

I am one pissed off person over this. I have back orders to fill, they are one of the hottest sellers especially since Christmas is coming. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

http://traditionalfilipinoweapons.com/Panabas.htm

Originally posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    If you're involved in FMA, you've probably either heard of Ron Kosakowski's traditionalfilipinoweapons.com, or you own several of his swords.

Recently, he had a shipment of panabas stolen, and he's asking people to keep an eye out for them on Ebay, etc.

http://traditionalfilipinoweapons.com/Panabas.htm
    Have you posted this on Blade Forums yet?
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Comment

Nope, I'm not on that forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili Pepper View Post
        Nope, I'm not on that forum.
        Okay, then I will put it up then.
        I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Comment

I'll keep my eyes out for em.

Comment

Is there any chance of these showing up in someone's FMA school? Where was this shipment located (country/state/city) when it was stolen? I'll keep an eye out online as well as the flea market here.

Comment

Originally posted by csharp.negative View Post
              IWhere was this shipment located (country/state/city) when it was stolen?
              he's located in Waterbury, CT

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X