X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro, do you even Street?

Strong is the new skinny.

Street is the new strong.

DYEL Month died, but it's been resurrected and is out for blood. Fortunately, Zombie Defense Month has taught us how to handle situations like these. Put away your Glocks, your katanas, your napalm catapults, and your Weirding Modules. Stow your English long swords and your BFGs for a later time.

All you really need to survive the apocalypse are these:

Click image for larger version

Name:	rocky-marciano-fists-archival-photo-sports-poster-print.jpg
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	4336176

Now let's smash these muscllebound zombie shit-sheaths!

Comment

HM, you always find the best vids. Keep it up!
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Comment

Pit fight!

PIT FIGHT!!!!

Comment

Comment

This Lance Bachelor character seems to have the distinction of getting out punched by a BJJ guy, and out grappled by a karateka. He may want to consider not issuing any more challenges, before he loses a pistol duel with Dianne Feinstein.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                This Lance Bachelor character seems to have the distinction of getting out punched by a BJJ guy, and out grappled by a karateka. He may want to consider not issuing any more challenges, before he loses a pistol duel with Dianne Feinstein.
                Shidokan karateka incorporate grappling into their training

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...R6loHvzdg#t=20

Comment

Originally posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
                  Shidokan karateka incorporate grappling into their training

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...R6loHvzdg#t=20
                  Gracies incorporate striking in their BJJ. The point stands.

But, actually, thanks, I assumed that was a corrupted spelling of shodokan.

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                    Gracies incorporate striking in their BJJ. The point stands.

But, actually, thanks, I assumed that was a corrupted spelling of shodokan.
                    Yeah I know what you mean, I'm not claiming they are expert grapplers (some of them could be) specially since they also have to train for Kyokushin kumite, K-1 rules kickboxing, kihon and kata besides grappling. Still It would suck even more getting out grappled by a shotokan sensei LOLZ

Comment

Comment

Holy Moment,

All of these guys would get totally killed by lava and AIDS needles in a real fight. Because they can only fight in a ring or a cage... except for the ones not in a ring or a cage but they weren't on an actualy street either. And they had rules.

Rules negates lava and AIDS needles...

And ninjutsu and Silat and Wing Chun.

But if any of these were REAL fights it would be totally different.

Comment

There was actually an exchange between Bachelor and Sauer in black belt magazine. Bachelor claimed he didn't tap.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	37699364.jpg
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	4328768

Comment

I want to street, but I need to get in better shape first.

I don't want to go to a gym becaus I'm afraid I'll get too big by accident so I'm watching a lot of videos online and experimenting with protien shakes. The shakes tastes terrible so I'm using them for enemas while I watch the videos. That way I can get fit by osmosis.

The only problem is I don't know what fitness routine is best for the street so I'm watching a lot of Russian dash cam videos. They take place on the street and sometimes there's a sweet bum fight so I think that will help.

I'm trying to get my bros into it too. Sometimes we get really trashed in the back yard and take turns smashing beer cans over each others heads to build "stamina". Who ever passes out first is "the woman" if you know what I mean.

The concussions and "soreness" are kind of rough, but you gotta be tough if your gonna be STREET!!!!
                              Last edited by Mr. Machette; 9/09/2013 2:23pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X