Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, internet.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hello, internet.

    Hi! I'm bad at this whole "using the internet" thing, but this site came highly recommended to me by a friend. I lurked for a while before registering, and I like the cut of this website's jib. So, here I am.

    #2
    Originally posted by Canadaka View Post
    Hi! I'm bad at this whole "using the internet" thing, but this site came highly recommended to me by a friend. I lurked for a while before registering, and I like the cut of this website's jib. So, here I am.
    Welcome!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Chili Pepper View Post
      Welcome!
      Thanks, fellow Canadian. Its probably safe to assume there aren't many people here from the maritimes, huh?

      Comment


        #4
        We have a good number of people from Canuckistan, but I have no idea where that is. Anyway, welcome aboard.

        YMAS is like the Tim Hortons of forums.

        Comment


          #5
          Welcome to Bullshido.

          I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Canadaka View Post
            Thanks, fellow Canadian. Its probably safe to assume there aren't many people here from the maritimes, huh?
            You'd be surprised at just how many Canadians are on here. It's a testament to the high quality of Bullshido.

            Comment


              #7
              Myself being the exception.

              Sorry.

              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

              https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Chili Pepper View Post
                You'd be surprised at just how many Canadians are on here. It's a testament to the high quality of Bullshido.
                Well, I travel for Judo a LOT, so chances are I'll be able to meet some of the Canadians I run into here (and Americans from Boston/Wakefield, we go to Pedro's once a year) in person. So that's neat.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Welcome to BS.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Welcome! Were you in BC for nationals? I'm too old and fat to go but it looked like a good time from the pics.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      But seriously, Canada's not a real country anyway.

                      Posted via the Bullshido Android App (Free, you cheap bastard).

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by NeilG View Post
                        Welcome! Were you in BC for nationals? I'm too old and fat to go but it looked like a good time from the pics.
                        I was, and the tournament was great. Everything ran smooth as silk, and the venue had a gigantic glass wall looking out into a beautiful mountain range right beside the fighting surfaces. Made me feel like a goddamn samurai.

                        I didn't do as well as I should have though, so I didn't have a super good time.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                          But seriously, Canada's not a real country anyway.
                          I'm sure most people would argue, but I'm from the maritimes. That's where Ireland, Scotland and France sent all the people they didn't want anymore. It may be a silly place, but we have good booze and we like to screw.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Love the maritimes! My mom's from Bathurst. Took the kids out for a month of touring around a couple years back and had a gas. Hit Nova Scotia, PEI and New Brunswick, gorgeous scenery and great people.

                            Did you get a chance to check out Steveston Martial Arts Centre? Cool place, took most of my kendo gradings there.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Glad you enjoyed your journey east! And unfortunately, I didn't really make it out of Richmond at all. Just made weight, fought and flew home. I didn't even have time to hit the beach, I'm bitter about that.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X