No announcement yet.

YMAS Cull: Richard Spencer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. I'm going to be on vacation with the family tomorrow morning through Sunday night. I won't have my computer with me. I'll be able to check in and get e-mails with my phone, but I won't be hosting and posting anything I get in my e-mail, I won't be doing any hardcore investigating, and I won't be working on the write-up. In short, if you need anything from me before Monday, ask now or forever hold your peace.

Comment

Have a great time and catch up when you're back.

Comment

YMAS Cull: Richard Spencer

Watch this space everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlMatt View Post
          Hey guys. I'm going to be on vacation with the family tomorrow morning through Sunday night. I won't have my computer with me. I'll be able to check in and get e-mails with my phone, but I won't be hosting and posting anything I get in my e-mail, I won't be doing any hardcore investigating, and I won't be working on the write-up. In short, if you need anything from me before Monday, ask now or forever hold your peace.
          Have a good time - in fact from later today I will also be on vacation until Monday.

Comment

Just for your guys info
            Some training is VAT free
            And VAT threshold is above 79k

Comment

Originally posted by wolfsb View Post
              Just for your guys info
              Some training is VAT free
              And VAT threshold is above 79k
              Yes - you are right - I got it in my head it was about 25k. Just checked with HMRC

Comment

Yes but not Richard spencer, and I know he has taken more than that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OwlMatt View Post
                    Hey guys. I'm going to be on vacation with the family...I won't have my computer with me.
                    People still know how to do this?

There may be hope for the species after all.

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
                      Yes - you are right - I got it in my head it was about 25k. Just checked with HMRC
                      Don't sell yourself sort mate. The last time I was Self-employed as a Carpenter the threshold was ~26k. Does it differ through industry or has it just increased through time?

Comment

Wow! Good call IIF. I didn't even think about the potenial for derail there.

Comment

I was waiting for this to be culled so I could say happy vacay Matt. Been following that thread with interest, good work to everyone involved!

Comment

There's more coming not just this little bit.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X