No announcement yet.

A quick howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am somehow getting the feeling that Swedes don't come around here too often, considering the spectacle I seem to be causing. Just so we're clear, I am *not* blonde, I do *not* like soccer or meatballs and I do *not* have a pet moose/polar bear. I do know every Swede personally, though. And whatever other stereotypes about Swedes you can think up are probably true as well.

/Erik

Comment

You..... you're not BLONDE?!?!?! Next you'll be telling us you don't look like this either!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eric+Northman2.jpg
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	4328612

You mentioned your age earlier, how old are you out of interest?

Comment

Originally posted by Katje View Post
        You..... you're not BLONDE?!?!?! Next you'll be telling us you don't look like this either!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15190[/ATTACH]

You mentioned your age earlier, how old are you out of interest?
        I don't look much like that; my beard is much fuller.

I'm usually very hesitant when it comes to revealing my age, mostly because of how impossible it is to be taken seriously if you claim to be below 20-ish (which, seeing as most people on the internet below that age are morons, is perfectly understandable). However, as I've hopefully proven I'm not completely vapid in this post and my club review thread, I am confident that (most) people here won't think much less of me upon revealing that I am at the tender age of sixteen (going on seventeen).
        Don't hit. I understand that this forum is primarily intended for adults, but as I heard mention of a fifteen-year old regular on the forum that was tolerated due to his maturity I hope I won't get the hammer of the ban variety on principle.

/Erik

Comment

Originally posted by Hadzu View Post
          Thank you; give me some meatballs and ABBA and my life will be complete.
          IKEA meatballs > ramen.

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
            IKEA meatballs > ramen.

IKEA Meatballs > Everything

Comment

I don't look much like that; my beard is much fuller.

I'm usually very hesitant when it comes to revealing my age, mostly because of how impossible it is to be taken seriously if you claim to be below 20-ish (which, seeing as most people on the internet below that age are morons, is perfectly understandable). However, as I've hopefully proven I'm not completely vapid in this post and my club review thread, I am confident that (most) people here won't think much less of me upon revealing that I am at the tender age of sixteen (going on seventeen).
              Don't hit. I understand that this forum is primarily intended for adults, but as I heard mention of a fifteen-year old regular on the forum that was tolerated due to his maturity I hope I won't get the hammer of the ban variety on principle.

/Erik
              Well, now I'm glad I didn't choose the picture where he clearly didn't have any underpants on.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, 3moose1 was 15 or 16 when he joined, Fuzzy was 18, I was 19. You're far more likely to be judged on the content of your posts than your age, and you've got a good sense of humour and a sensible perspective about your MA experience so I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here.

Word to the wise though.... if you're a minor and want to avoid the ban hammer don't issue or respond to physical challenges (even via PM), run away if Holy Moment or Dr Sleepless offer you sweets and don't post about illegal activities like under age drinking on the boards until you're no longer a minor and the incidents are well in the past. Mods and site lawyers take a dim view of tacit endorsement of those kinds of shenanigans so will come down fairly hard.

Comment

I am somehow getting the feeling that Swedes don't come around here too often, considering the spectacle I seem to be causing. Just so we're clear, I am *not* blonde, I do *not* like soccer or meatballs and I do *not* have a pet moose/polar bear. I do know every Swede personally, though. And whatever other stereotypes about Swedes you can think up are probably true as well.

/Erik
                Sorry. My fault probably. It was tongue in cheek.

I am actually more a fan of the IKEA reindeer lasagne, which the bastards in IKEA Tianjin have stopped selling.

Whats the point in coming to a foreign country if you can't buy all the stuff you can get at home?

Comment

Originally posted by Katje View Post
                  ...(don't) run away if Holy Moment or Dr Sleepless offer you sweets...
                  Not to worry, my standard procedure when offered candy by strangers is to toss my cellphone away and jump straight in the back of their white, windowless van. Who are those guys, though?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X