Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here wants to fight in the UFC and win? I'm doing a Talent search...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training with you would actually be really good for me because I could come back home and teach my own students what I picked up from you. I invented my own martial art called Kwan Do and have been teaching it in my backyard for the past several years. It's basically a mixture of boxing and things I picked up wrestling around with my friends. We do a lot of hardcore training like kicking trees to calcify our bones and aim to throw a knockout punch with every move we make. It helps me out a lot in the fights I have and my students are getting there too :)

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
      Training with you would actually be really good for me because I could come back home and teach my own students what I picked up from you. I invented my own martial art called Kwan Do and have been teaching it in my backyard for the past several years. It's basically a mixture of boxing and things I picked up wrestling around with my friends. We do a lot of hardcore training like kicking trees to calcify our bones and aim to throw a knockout punch with every move we make. It helps me out a lot in the fights I have and my students are getting there too :)
      Well I can honestly say I'd love to see your footage, so throw your hat in the ring.

I've got a really strong response from this and a few people already drove out here on their own dime to submit their stuff in person. It's going to be hard to pick just 3 people.

Comment

I'm not nearly game enough to get back into the ring - to old; to tired.

But I will take a copy of the website details to the boys at the Muai Thai gym. Maybe you'll get some bites; hell it's not like us Kiwis don't win everything anyway. *snicker*

Comment

Best wishes to everyone involved. Good luck.

Comment

GOD DAMNIT! I wish I still trained MMA, Training with you Mr.Belcher would be a god damn honor!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X