No announcement yet.

savate mixed with sanshou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanda Sucks on a side note, I had a sanda fight and lost because the guy "literally Pushed me" off the mat, I landed several heavy kicks and at one stage had him rocked but because he pushed me twice off the mat he won... A little my fault for chasing huim down for a knockout but seriously pushing someone over the line of a mat to win?

Comment

Originally posted by Boydy83 View Post
      Sanda Sucks on a side note, I had a sanda fight and lost because the guy "literally Pushed me" off the mat, I landed several heavy kicks and at one stage had him rocked but because he pushed me twice off the mat he won... A little my fault for chasing huim down for a knockout but seriously pushing someone over the line of a mat to win?
      those are the rules, you have to pay attention to the rules. i don't love them, but when i fought under them i tried to throw people off the platform, it scores more.

the reason being pushed off the platform counts for so much is that they are pretending the platform is like this one

Comment

Understand that but it wasn't a platform it was flat mats.. And wasnt told the rules specifically before playing, was told kickboxing with throws.. Sanda in a ring would be better IMO

Comment

Understand that but it wasn't a platform it was flat mats.
          Yes, but their intent is to emulate what you say in the video. In other words, they are PRETENDING it is a platform.

And wasnt told the rules specifically before playing, was told kickboxing with throws..
          Which, minus what you didn't know, is true.

Sanda in a ring would be better IMO
          LOL. That's why we laugh at misinformed people when they say something sucks.

Comment

And wasnt told the rules specifically before playing, was told kickboxing with throws..
            In that case, the problem wasn't with sanda, it was with whoever neglected to tell you the rules you were fighting under. That's like going into a judo match not knowing that chokes are legal.

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X