X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol! That gif just made my morning :D

Comment

Originally posted by Katje View Post
      Sincere apologies, it wasn't meant to come across that. I felt that I needed to say I hadn't seen the post reports to explain why I brought the subject up. I'm sorry if it came off as rude, there was no offence intended.
      LOL. I should temp ban you for apologizing. I have ZERO problems with your post. It should be brought up. Snarky is never rude to me. You noticed something and that is cool. Just like the gay bashing didn't phase me, until I realized it bothered Jnp. Then I supported him by adding a few infractions as clean up to what he missed. If you or your husband said "stop that shit" douchey mcdoucherton would have been dressed down and received infractions from me.

I'm at a point now where I follow the poster's lead on these specific issues.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
        LOL. I should temp ban you for apologizing. I have ZERO problems with your post. It should be brought up. Snarky is never rude to me. You noticed something and that is cool. Just like the gay bashing didn't phase me, until I realized it bothered Jnp. Then I supported him by adding a few infractions as clean up to what he missed. If you or your husband said "stop that shit" douchey mcdoucherton would have been dressed down and received infractions from me.

I'm at a point now where I follow the poster's lead on these specific issues.
        Lol, I see. Understood! \o>

Comment

I didn't stand up for katje yet.
          You can't really complain about unwanted advances on someone else's behalf until she gives a definite "no".

And let's be honest, only a fool would rule out sucking MasterKiller's dick before we've seen photos of how buff the guy is.

From his macho talk, he must spend way more time dillegently training than he does masturbating over Special K adverts, so he's probably got quite the physique, despite the acne.

On the other hand, if he does turn out to be a 12 year old, trolling from his Power Ranger postered bedroom (as his posting style suggests), then there would no doubt be legal ramifications resulting from taking him up on his offer. In which case katje, however poetic, beautiful and romantically worded his propositions have been, I recommend you resist the temptation.

If he's genuine, he'll offer again when he's older.

Comment

Originally posted by Katje View Post
            What I do find quite interesting is that while he's been called out several times for using homosexuality as an insult, his little campaign of outright sexual bullying & intimidation against me is..... just fine?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a lot of people disapprove, but not once has anyone besides me actually upbraided him for changing his style field, location & occupation to "banging katje/banging katje in the ass" or continually demanding that I perform sex acts on him or threatening to perform sex acts on me. What gives, guys?
            I gave him 2 infractions for his behavior toward you if I recall correctly. I didn't publicize it however for the same reason that other posters didn't defend you. You stated you could handle it.
            Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Katje, I would hate to look like I'm white knighting, which can be patronizing to women when some guys jump to the plate to defend women, since it kinda assumes that said woman could not do it themselves. IIRC people have been banned for being being womanhaters in the past.

Comment

I would also like to add, most of us are working on the assumption that if he'd said all that to your face, Kat, you'dve force fed him his own feet by now.

Comment

gotta love all the cowardly mouthboxers who get all hatespeaky when the heat of the truth starts to chap their inner thighs....

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                    I gave him 2 infractions for his behavior toward you if I recall correctly. I didn't publicize it however for the same reason that other posters didn't defend you. You stated you could handle it.
                    Yeah, I had the wrong end of the stick there. Fake mentioned Master Killer had been infracted after I made that post. I hadn't realised there had been post reports or infractions going on behind the scenes regarding his behaviour towards me, if I'd known I probably wouldn't have said anything. From what I could see at the time he was being berated for homophobia on several occasions, but it looked like his singling me out for a bit of misogynistic bullying was unnoticed or ignored.

Of course with the information Fake added I know now that's not true, which settled things as far as I was concerned since I made that post without realising I didn't have all the facts. Thank you to you, jnp, Fake (and the guys who replied) and anyone who reported that inbred dingbat's posts or dealt out infractions, I really appreciate it.
                    Last edited by Katje; 6/30/2013 12:08pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X