Latest YMAS Video: "Duck Style"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest YMAS Video: "Duck Style"

+1 for the Duck Tales theme in Mandarin.

Best Disney cartoon series ever.
    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

So, he fights like a duck. Ducks float in water. Wood floats in water. Wood burns. Witches burn. He's a witch, burn him!

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
        Say what you want, but I'm bustin this shit out on the dance floor next time I'm at the club.

Duck style, motherfucker, feet slap the floor like you tanning leather
        Fucking get Down like a garment stuffed with duck feathers
        These birds is chicken, better duck when you see me
        Cause Duck style sprays all over the wall like it's fucking graffiti
        Ducks style on the wall and duck style on the flo'
        Duck style for the ballaz, duck style for the ho's
        (x4)

Just add some horns, a bass heavy dirty south-esque track, and we have our newest club banger with accompanying dance. Oh, this is gonna be a motherfucking hit, son.
        Originally posted by Goju - joe
        being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Originally posted by The Question View Post
          Say what you want, but I'm bustin this shit out on the dance floor next time I'm at the club.

Duck style, motherfucker, feet slap the floor like you tanning leather
          Fucking get Down like a garment stuffed with duck feathers
          These birds is chicken, better duck when you see me
          Cause Duck style sprays all over the wall like it's fucking graffiti
          Ducks style on the wall and duck style on the flo'
          Duck style for the ballaz, duck style for the ho's
          (x4)

Just add some horns, a bass heavy dirty south-esque track, and we have our newest club banger with accompanying dance. Oh, this is gonna be a motherfucking hit, son.
          There really should be a stanza about ducks' big corkscrew penis.

Comment

Crab style is still strongest kung fu.
            The fool thinks himself immortal,
            If he hold back from battle;
            But old age will grant him no truce,
            Even if spears spare him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
              Crab style is still strongest kung fu.
              '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

I just realized some may not have been born when this show aired.

Comment

On a side note, it's amazing an 80's Disney cartoon would eventually lead to this:

Comment

Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                      I just realized some may not have been born when this show aired.

I just thought to myself 'crap that statement makes me feel old' ... then I realized I was singing along and knew all the words.

I hate you right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignoscant View Post
                        I just thought to myself 'crap that statement makes me feel old' ... then I realized I was singing along and knew all the words.

I hate you right now.
                        No you love me for helping you remember your youth.

Don't lie on Bullshido, it's considered rude.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                          I'll say this much for him, that dude has some damned good knees for an old man.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X