Tai Chi "Telekinesis" demonstration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tai Chi "Telekinesis" demonstration

The following video was posted on Boing Boing of a Tai Chi "Master" performing a "telekinesis" "demonstration." Firstly, telekinesis does not mean what he thinks it means. Secondly, the video is less chi-based hilarity and more of a cross between an exorcism and tap dance.

Behold:

For reference, Master Heg Robinson's academy can be found here: http://www.roxburytaichiacademy.com/about_m_heg.htm

This video needs a re-dub. I hear dialogue like "smell my finger," and a re-work of Duke Ellington: "It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that Chi."
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Looks like he tried to repel her with Parting Wild Horse's Mane, but she countered with White People Dance Like This.

Comment

It's interesting how people buy into this and play along.

Comment

And the research into why Chili Pepper wants to punch people in the face gains yet another data point.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
            Looks like he tried to repel her with Parting Wild Horse's Mane, but she countered with White People Dance Like This.
            Argh, stupid small buttons + pothole = down vote instead of up. Please note my wife was driving.
            Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by AKRhino View Post
              It's interesting how people buy into this and play along.
              I've always thought this. I mean, I can understand how peer pressure keeps this thing going, but how did it get started?

Comment

Ah yes:
                http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22452
                http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22794

It never gets old.

Comment

I want two and a half minutes of my life back.

Edit: I wonder how they brain wash people into believing they are being controlled. I think I've seen this before ... is this 'Tele-evangelist Fu'?
                  Last edited by Ignoscant; 6/06/2013 10:06pm, .

Comment

He's not too much of a master, he ended up hitting a random guy in a purple shirt at 2:40 with his telekinesis.

Fuck, here I am rolling on a mat hugging other men when I should be wearing a yellow moo moo and using the Force this whole time.

Comment

Am I supposed to be aroused or what?

Comment

Originally posted by XXIV View Post
                        Am I supposed to be aroused or what?
                        Well yes of course

Comment

The Ministry of Silly Walks strikes again.

Comment

If this is Tai Chi no wonder all the suburban moms are taking it.

Regarding telekinesis...that requires moving other objects, not yourself, last I heard...

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                              Argh, stupid small buttons + pothole = down vote instead of up. Please note my wife was driving.
                              I see how this could be interpreted as a criticism of my wife's driving. She's an excellent driver. What I meant was that I was not texting and driving.
                              Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X