martial arts fashion collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

martial arts fashion collection

Sometimes you want to look cool while you train serious fighting! What are some COOL fashion accessories and clothing you like to wear when training to be a cool warrior?

I like this:

One of my training partners stickfights in a custom Hello Kitty fencing mask and a big leopard print groin protector.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
      One of my training partners stickfights in a custom Hello Kitty fencing mask and a big leopard print groin protector.
      That is.....SIIIIICK! I bet people aim for his groin a lot. It is just so noticeable I bet.

Comment

Comment

My coach is really into Orange, hence our fight gear is generally pretty eye-watering.

He also owns a pair of bright orange MT trunks with a smiley face on them.

Comment

Comment

I am still looking forward to wympyr's fall martial arts fashion collection. I want to collect all of it. I hope he releases a martial arts fragrance as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew WA View Post
                I am still looking forward to wympyr's fall martial arts fashion collection. I want to collect all of it. I hope he releases a martial arts fragrance as well.
                I released a martial arts fragrance last night, right up until I took a shower.

Comment

eau de dit da jow

Comment

Lest We Forget These Classic Styles;

Sweet Windbreaker:

Skeleton Crew:

No Mercy:

KILLFACE!!!!
                    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 6/07/2013 1:23pm, .

Comment

Nothing beats a headband with both the word and picture of a ninja; a clear warning to the literate and illiterate alike:

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                        Nothing beats a headband with both the word and picture of a ninja; a clear warning to the literate and illiterate alike:
                        Godfrey Ho made many movies with ninjers in them with such headbands that said NINJA on them so you knew they were actual ninjas in the movie. One of the best movies is Ninja of the Magnificence! Every video you could buy has the movie trailer of each movie too.

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
                        I released a martial arts fragrance last night, right up until I took a shower.
                        This happens in BJJ classes a lot in north south position with one guy on belly and other guy on his back and the guy drank way too much whey protein that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post

Funny how I never noticed the resemblance before now..

I wear this all the time...

I saw a guy rocking this shirt once... It didn't look any better in person:

Been thinking about getting one of these...

Comment

Originally posted by Styygens View Post
                            Funny how I never noticed the resemblance before now..

I wear this all the time...

I saw a guy rocking this shirt once... It didn't look any better in person:

Been thinking about getting one of these...
                            I have that exact same cobrai kai shirt. I wear it when i work out in the gym sometimes.

Also the captain america rash guard is pretty popular.

I need to get some hakama pants and tabi boots though so i can train more effectively and look cool.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X