Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master Ken Hall of Fame speech.

Quick comedy roast of some famous names in the MA scene:

What he say's about Dux ( who is present ) is gold. Gotta wonder how he took it! Also wonder what the creators of the show are doing as I also thought they were kinda clued up on the BS in MA..but then publicity is publicity I suppose. Enjoy.

That's brilliant. He shows up and calls everyone on their bullshit and they can do nothing but titter nervously.

Comment

"I'd like to thank you all for buying your awards tonight ... "

Comment

Master Ken is always great. I just found out today that they fell pretty far short of the crowd-funding goal of their YouTube series. I hope they can still keep making it.

Comment

Never mind - Missed a thread that answered my Hojojutsu question.

And - as for the video. He's just saying what we're all thinking in a thick veil of comedy. Very funny.

Comment

This is one of the greatest moments in martial arts history.

Comment

I love this man. I don't know if he's as anti bullshido as an average bully (I don't know his background) but saying all that surrounded by people who take themselves way too seriously (funnily it seems that the more bs the art the more serious the practitioners) takes some balls. Just awesome.

Shame about his crowd-funding though, if I had known about it I would have given to it.

Comment

Genius.

I have nearly coughed myself into vasovagal syncope several times now laughing at this.

Comment

"Inside Kung Fu once called Mr Wall 'one of the greatest traditionalists of our time.'

And then to prove it, they took this picture.

As you can see, it's a picture of Mr. Wall wearing a pink uniform and fist fucking a innocent fat man from behind...

....how very traditional.
                  - Master Ken

Comment

Originally posted by Magpie McGee View Post
                    Master Ken is always great. I just found out today that they fell pretty far short of the crowd-funding goal of their YouTube series. I hope they can still keep making it.
                    From the Enter the Dojo FB page

Originally posted by Master Ken
                    May 20

I must give a great big TIGER CLAW to the 466 supporters who contributed to our IndieGoGo Campaign as well as all of you who shared the links and videos. Because of you we raised over $22,000 meaning we will be able to pay the cast and crew for the first time in order to create Season 3.

We have many exciting things planned for Season 3 including:

- An Ameri-Do-Te kids class episode
                    - A documentary on the origin of Master Ken and Ameri-Do-Te
                    - More Bullsh*t videos
                    - A new series of instructional videos called: "Master Ken's Privates"
                    - More Tiger Wisdom
                    - New students and some familiar faces as well.

We will announce our release schedule very soon. Until then, keep practicing your "Kill Face".
                    You can still purchase merchandise through their website to support them:

http://www.enterthedojoshow.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cualltaigh View Post
                      From the Enter the Dojo FB page

You can still purchase merchandise through their website to support them:

http://www.enterthedojoshow.com/
                      Oh sweet. I was pulling that from here

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/en...-dojo-season-3

I guess the $50,000 goal was set intentionally lofty. I forget that Indiegogo doesn't have the same rules as Kickstarter.

Comment

There's no reason we couldn'tt do a little fundraise for the show ourselves..

Comment

His ability to keep a straight face was impressive. I was laughing my a$$ off! I am definitely going to buy some merchandise.

Comment

The real deal:

Comment

Originally posted by kelvis View Post
                              His ability to keep a straight face was impressive. I was laughing my a$$ off! I am definitely going to buy some merchandise.
                              Many here would love the opportunity to say all those things to those people in that way! I'm loving that he probably got paid to do it.

If we contributed a little to the funding its possible this site could get some extra visibiltity to the right audience too.

I sent this to the shows YT channel:

Hi Master Ken..oos!

I am a member of a Martial Arts forum called Bullshido, you may have heard of us. Here is a link if you have not:

http://www.bullshido.net/

While I realise yours is primarily an entertainment show your underlying joke runs parrallel to the ethos of the site. So much so that some of us wonder if you have not in fact visited the forum..any way I am sure you would be welcome and in fact gain some fine inspiration for the show. We have a sub forum called YMAS..( YourMartialArtSucks ) that you could have a field day with, come and play!

Nick.

( I am sending this as member of the site and not in any 'official' capacity)
                              Last edited by Resonance10; 5/31/2013 8:20am, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X