Valley Martial Art Center, North Hollywood CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valley Martial Art Center, North Hollywood CA

$60/mo BJJ in SoCal taught by a 2009 Pan Am champion and JJ Machado black belt sounds too good to be true right?

valleymac.com

Any input on this school?

I don't really see a problem. Nobody on the website is making any sort of outrageous claims or anything.

Generally, from what I've seen, if you post in this thread, you should have some specific allegations.
    Last edited by warlordgrego; 4/26/2013 7:33am, .

Comment

And proof, is the teacher NOT a 2009 pam champion and JJ Machado black belt?

Offer some proof or this thread will get moved out of this section to YMAS.

Comment

I'll be more than happy to go visit them but everything looks on the up and up.

Comment

I'm transfering this thread to YMAS. If the OP wants to do the legwork and provide evidence that there is some sort of misconduct or misrepresentation going on, we can always more the thread back to MABS.

Comment

According to JeanJacquesMachado.com

marcello de paoli recieved his BB november of 2012.

Comment

60/ mo is not unheard of in SoCal we have a lot and I mean a fucking shit ton of BJJ black belts out here. At one point I was paying $75 for my family of 3 to train under a Coberahina black belt
              Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
              –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X