Low Kick Camp in Kansas City, MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low Kick Camp in Kansas City, MO

Does anybody know if there is a website for Low Kick Camp (Muay Thai) that is owned and operated by Bryan Carroll? Anybody know what the address is? Low Kick Camp has a page on Facebook but the address isn't on it. Also, it would be great if someone could give a review of Low Kick Camp and instructor Bryan Carroll (Leg Assassin). Thanks in advance for any replies!

Why do you want this information? Are you potentially a student at this establishment? If so, you'd be best off attending a class yourself and then decide for yourself whether you want to train there or not.

Comment

This was originally posted in the reviews section. Since it's a question, not a review, it's here now.

Comment

Goddamn I wanted this to have been posted in YMAS.

Phrost you're mellowing in your old age.

Amoki. Google is your friend

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Thanks, but I spent a lot of time on Google doing research and no matter what search parameters that I put in, I wasn't able to obtain any information about the address or phone number of Low Kick Camp.

Comment

Why do your posts have no context, and why do you keep using the full name of the school at every opportunity?

Comment

Hey soldiermedic:

Thanks for hanging out in Newbietown!

Oh yeah, by the way...

Low Kick Camp!

Comment

Originally posted by Amoki View Post
                Thanks, but I spent a lot of time on Google doing research and no matter what search parameters that I put in, I wasn't able to obtain any information about the address or phone number of Low Kick Camp.
                Oh really? Did you try "Low Kick Camp"? Cause the first 3 results were exactly what you wanted (this thread is the 4th).
                https://www.facebook.com/LowKickCamp

http://chavo.smugmug.com/ALLMMA/Muay...2948&k=78SgD57

https://foursquare.com/v/low-kick-ca...b0435879b85bb0

Comment

Great research work. Except for the fact that there isn't an address or phone number on any of those sites. Thanks anyway!

Comment

Great research work. Except for the fact that there isn't an address or phone number on any of those sites. Thanks anyway!

You must be new to the internet, cause I found directions.

If only popular networking sites were cognizant enough to put in some sort of system by which a person could send and receive some communication.

More likely, your just trying to apply some of that fancy SEO marketing you've heard so much about.

Comment

Did you try contacting them through the Facebook page?

Comment

Your kindness is overwhelming! Will you be so kind to enlighten a mere noob by providing the address?

Comment

Guys, dial it back a bit; it's Newbietown.

If he'd posted a link in the OP I'd be more suspicious about his intentions, but this was more of just an honest mistake of thinking the Reviews section was a discussion forum.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X