No announcement yet.

'Let's Talk About Fallon Fox.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have asked this several places and yet to receive an answer; If a fighter has AIS are they male or female?

Comment

Originally posted by Zapruder View Post
      I have asked this several places and yet to receive an answer; If a fighter has AIS are they male or female?
      They have a problem with accurate abbreviations.

Comment

Why hasn't anybody talked about how he lied to all those athletic comissions? Or you know that his camp lied?

That's the real issue here that the majority of you have any real knowledge about. You know, being a liar.

Anyway all the gender reassignment shit out of the way, regardless of the hormone therapy Fallon is still training. He's still getting his natural muscle fiber awesomeness from being a man and lifting shit.

And honestly, I'm sure that whatever chick he's put in front of doesn't really give a shit what his gender is, but it all doesn't matter because he lied so many times to the athletic commissions AND he is bio-male. That's all that matters. Gender reassigned or not, he's still a bio male. Nobody should be giving a shit at ALL about how he FEELS what his gender is. His biology is male. It's all on him that he wanted to stuff his body full of estrogen and whatever else. That's poor training methods. And to compensate he enters a woman's division.

That's bullshit.

Comment

Rabbit, Sirc has proven that he is way smarter than you and far less prone to rambling hissy fits.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
            Rabbit, Sirc has proven that he is way smarter than you and far less prone to rambling hissy fits.
            That statement alone should give you a hint that maybe you're missing something. Anytime i find myself agreeing with something Sirc has said, i take a step back and look again.

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiPhil889 View Post
              That statement alone should give you a hint that maybe you're missing something. Anytime i find myself agreeing with something Sirc has said, i take a step back and look again.
              You lack self confidence. I don't.

Comment

"Weak selector" means fuck all. You're either genetically inferior or you're not.
                Put all the colorblind and Albinos in the ovens!!! amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by animlmthr View Post
                  Don'y be so obtuse. You misunderstood what I meant by referring to her as a 'she'.

SHE identifies as a female and as such, we should respect that identification. Whether she is a genetic female? No one is disputing that. You are missing what this whole discussion is about.

EDITED: cause my response was too assholish. though this response isn't much better...
                  It doesn't really matter what SHE identifies with because SHE is still a bio HE. This discussion isn't about gender identity association or whatever. It's about whether or not a biological male (despite all the hormone therapy) should be allowed to fight in a women's division.

Originally posted by KiwiPhil889 View Post
                  That's some weird ass logical fallacies you're falling all over the place for. And an actually good example of what an ad hominem actually is. I do enjoy that my reputation precedes me though. I don't have a clue who you (or the other 100 or so people who keep referring to me) are, so it's kind of nice.

You lack self confidence. I don't.
                  Boom. Headshot.

Comment

Originally posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
                    Put all the colorblind and Albinos in the ovens!!! amirite?
                    Because clearly if chicks have dicks we should start killing people. amirite?

You're stretching big time. Try harder to make a point that doesn't require you to twist mine.

Comment

"Weak selector" means fuck all. You're either genetically inferior or you're not. If you have fucked up sexy parts or you aren't driven to fuck members of the opposite sex, then you're genetically inferior. It's not that complicated, at least to those of us with a proper education.
                      You clearly know jack-all about evolutionary science and, like most bigots, are simply trying to fit it into your Procrustean Bed. It doesn't work that way though. No scientist worth their chops uses the concept of "genetic inferiority/superiority", especially when describing humans. There is only adaption to a particular environment. You're going to try to say that is the same thing, but that'd be one more example of your stupid, pop cultural blunderings.
                      Last edited by Hedgehogey; 4/16/2013 1:43pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehogey View Post
                        You clearly know jack-all about evolutionary science and, like most bigots, are simply trying to fit it into your Procrustean Bed. It doesn't work that way though. No scientist worth their chops uses the concept of "genetic inferiority/superiority", especially when describing humans. There is only adaption to a particular environment. You're going to try to say that is the same thing, but that'd be one more example of your stupid, pop cultural blunderings.
                        Scientists don't use that terminology because they want to keep their fucking jobs the same as everyone else and the truth often causes a tsunami of butthurt and backlash.

Comment

Oh, by the way Hedge....since your favorite tactic is to troll the source of my learnin' (t-shirts, reddit, pop culture, etc) maybe you'd like to play a game of rock, scissors, college credits. Let me know when you're ready.

Comment

... I think this is how devil actually operates:

Comment

Originally posted by franginho View Post
                              ... I think this is how devil actually operates:

Getting warmer.

Comment

Scientists don't use that terminology because they want to keep their fucking jobs the same as everyone else and the truth often causes a tsunami of butthurt and backlash.
                                Yes that's exactly it. Stephen Jay Gould was just scared. Evolutionary Science is completely reduceable to a set of simple moral platitudes that just happen to correspond exactly with your antiquated gender views and you, brave MRA knight, are the only one with the courage to stand up and tell them what they actually mean.

I've seen a better standard of evidence from Alex Jones.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X