'Let's Talk About Fallon Fox.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dillson View Post
    This is kind of off- topic, but every time there's any piece of news about some transgender person, I'm always fascinated about their sexual orientation.

Not cause I have a problem with it or care one way or the other, it's just kind of interesting.
    For instance, this might be off base but I think a lot people assume male to female transgender individuals are gay. I know intuitively that makes the most sense to me.
    But TONS of them have female partners. I'm pretty sure Fallon has a girlfriend, and if not, the child brings up some strong arguments for her being a "?technical?" heterosexual.
    Useless rambling terminated.
    EDIT - I just realized that if someone else posted this crap and I read it I would probably mentally label them as some bisexual gender swapping deviant. In the spirit of teaching me not to judge others, have at it.
    It really varies. I have one friend who went from identifying as a straight woman to identifying as a gay guy. Others were already bisexual/pansexual before they came out/switched/however you want to refer to it, so changing their gender identity didn't really affect the polarity of their sexual orientation, so to speak.
    There's a reason why the LGBTQ community is so big on rainbows as an icon; they're a diverse lot.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
      =
      There's a reason why the LGBTQ community is so big on rainbows as an icon; they're a diverse lot.
      What the Q stand for?

Comment

It really varies. I have one friend who went from identifying as a straight woman to identifying as a gay guy. Others were already bisexual/pansexual before they came out/switched/however you want to refer to it, so changing their gender identity didn't really affect the polarity of their sexual orientation, so to speak.
        That's a perfect example, and on the surface seems to kind of mirror the story here. I've always really respected the fact that no matter how "strange" you are in that community, it always seems a fuckload of people will have your back, whether they understand your choices or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
          Yeah, what a pussy I am for sleeping. I made my points and they don't require clarification. You just didn't like them.
          No duder, you didn't. You tried to make a sociobio/social darwinist argument, you got deconstructed last page and you left me with major blue balls.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
            What the Q stand for?
            Queer. It's sort of a catch-all for people who have non-heteronormative gender/sexual identity, but aren't exactly gay, lesbian, bisexual, or trans; ie, people who identify as androgynous, genderfluid, etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehogey View Post
              No duder, you didn't. You tried to make a sociobio/social darwinist argument, you got deconstructed last page and you left me with major blue balls.
              You didn't deconstruct anything. You continued to yap like an ankle biter when the big dog went to take a nap.

Comment

The kind of thing Devil was trying on instead of learning how science works.

Comment

If you don't want to compare our educations as a whole, maybe you'd like to limit it to the sciences? I'm flexible.

Comment

I'm flexible.
                    Exactly.

I'm flexible.
                    Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by DerAuslander View Post
                      Exactly.

Exactly.

LGBTQF?

Comment

If Devil has a background in evolutionary science it's from a non-accredited university he found in the back of an issue of Weekly World News that said DISCOVER THE NEXT CAMBRIAN EXPLOSION and he's been mail ordering correspondence courses ever since.

Comment

That's your idea of a persuasive argument?

"Dur, Devil wears a dumb shirt..."

This is why people don't take you seriously, bro.

Comment

Queer. It's sort of a catch-all for people who have non-heteronormative gender/sexual identity, but aren't exactly gay, lesbian, bisexual, or trans; ie, people who identify as androgynous, genderfluid, etc etc.
                            Uh-oh.

There goes my greatly-valued queer-knowledge cred. Here all along, I thought 'Q' stood for 'questioning'--for them folks as ain't quite figgered themselves out just yet.

How alterna-ignorant. I stand truly ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                              I've posted inflammatory statements, not to troll, but to prove a point. Do you honestly think TMC and Hedge are being trolls with their inflammatory statements?

If so, then this is one big troll board and you just led the charge.

If his use of the word "he'" means he is an inflammatory troll, I will start temp banning anyone that uses THE N-WORD when they scream about free speech.
                              Hmm, not sure if i'm misreading or not (and it is the internet, so i probably am misreading) but you seem a bit pissed about this.

I'm not. I was simply going off Sirc's posting history, ( i dont recall him ever posting a non-infammatory post,let alone thread). He was addressing animlmthr who had stated her preference for using "her/she". He could have addressed it easily another way,but chose not to because its more infammatory to do it that way,and this IS Sirc after all. Even the thread title was a troll job. "Lets talk about Fallon Fox" and his OP was a statement in the absolute, so no discussion was to be entered in to,so not talking about Fox, just simply posted to start an argument.

Comment

If Devil has a background in evolutionary science it's from a non-accredited university he found in the back of an issue of Weekly World News that said DISCOVER THE NEXT CAMBRIAN EXPLOSION and he's been mail ordering correspondence courses ever since.
                                Negative. All my book learnin' is from real schools. If I have one measly little class related to the subject matter, it's one more than you have. Ain't it, boy?

Let me help you out here. You'll want to be steering AWAY from the subject of education.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X