Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody "shocked" about this? (pun intended)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody "shocked" about this? (pun intended)

Search function is down so I couldn't see if this was posted before. The guy should also have a stun gun.

Splendid job teaching your kids how to act! I wish he would have tased both of those idiots. I always love how yo can hit, push, insult and crowd someone then get offended when they push you back!

Comment

Nothing like a pre-schooler yelling "that's why you gay". The guy should have been drive stunned as well.

Comment

Wait a minute guys. That security guard is completely in the wrong because she's a woman, and he did it in front of her kids. You know. Because he's a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
          Wait a minute guys. That security guard is completely in the wrong because she's a woman, and he did it in front of her kids. You know. Because he's a guy.
          Oh that's right! I forgot, he should have tased himself!

Comment

I tazed myself watching this!

then

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=115665

Comment

Man, I don't want that guy's job.

Comment

Fuck that lady and fuck that guy. Hopefully that Taser has some form of a sterilization feature.

Comment

Security guard should be fired. No elbow drop?

Comment

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/04/2013 7:51pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                      at 1:02 to 1:16, YEP Whitey Conspiracy. Now this scenario makes sense.

Comment

*Rereads own post*

Umm, my bad. That seemed funnier in the middle of the night.

Comment

I'll never understand what goes on in the minds of the people that cause these situations. I guess you can't just walk away after you've been banned from a place? You have to save face? Or something? Something about your pride being hurt? Feeling the need to speak up because you've been treated unfairly? I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Azatdawn View Post
                            I'll never understand what goes on in the minds of the people that cause these situations. I guess you can't just walk away after you've been banned from a place? You have to save face? Or something? Something about your pride being hurt? Feeling the need to speak up because you've been treated unfairly? I don't know.
                            Agreed, about half the people we physically remove from the bar I work at try to fight there way back in. fucking assholes...

Comment

As unfortunate as it is if he worked for me id say "well done for not losing your temper hopefully she wont try and come back, lets pray for her children"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X