How to get yourself killed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get yourself killed.

I would like to know who these guys are and what their experience is because this is going to get people killed and it won't be the person holding the gun:

http://pramek.com/

Systema?

How many times is he going to let the barrel point at his body during the disarms? Holly shit, even my McDojo training was about keeping the barrel away from you at any time.

Oh and our gun disarms were shit.

Comment

My question is, aside from attacking with a bayonet, when the hell would someone approach another combatant with a rifle? I would think, I have AK, he has nothing. I will shoot him from 100m away, not 5 ft.

What's funny is how he has to tell his uke to "let up" (3:10) in order to complete the technique.
      I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Comment

The best part of this terrible video is when he ejects the clip and uses it to fake a head strike.

Who needs the gun? The real d34dly means using just the ammo.
        '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

There used to be a guy with Pramek and BJJ in his style field here. Had a swimming white tiger for an avatar.

I remember seeing GM Art Gonzales showing some long gun disarms at the DBMA summer camp- they were all quick, direct things that put him in a good standing position with the gun poised to fire.
          Last edited by Permalost; 1/10/2013 12:29pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
            The best part of this terrible video is when he ejects the clip and uses it to fake a head strike.

Who needs the gun? The real d34dly means using just the ammo.

I use my empty mags to open beer bottles.

Now time for me to be a dick towards you Rabbit.

I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
              Nope, that's not Terminology Lesson #1.
              Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/10/2013 12:45pm, . Reason: Good lesson though, and if that's you being a dick you need to work harder at it.
              '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

"As it comes in, as it comes in." This was repeated a couple times in the 32 seconds I wasted on the video. It makes sense if the attacker has a weapon that is not loaded, or perhaps jammed. Therefore the attacker is going to slowly poke the guy's belly with the barrel.
                "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                  How many times is he going to let the barrel point at his body during the disarms? Holly shit, even my McDojo training was about keeping the barrel away from you at any time.

Oh and our gun disarms were shit.
                  I know right?

Comment

Terrible on so many levels. And, I'm sure people would shell out hundreds of dollars to learn such crap techniques at seminars expecting them to work.

Comment

My favorite parts are in the beginning when he repeatedly grabs the barrel with his hand completely over the muzzle.

Comment

Only one person getting screwed in that scenario. Also; why is it that these disarming drills think grabbing the barrel is a good idea? Thats potentially the hottest external part of the weapon.
                        Train hard, fight easy.

Comment

I subscribe to the Daffy Duck school of gun defense.

Originally posted by Devil
                          That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a motherfucker...

Comment

I know it's all pure fantasy anyway and will never happen, but I just once want to hear about the guy who spent years practicing all these bullshit rifle disarms having someone walk up to him carrying a rifle...

...with a sling.

I made the mistake of wading into an argument a couple of weeks ago on a Choson Ninja video where he was teaching how to snatch an M-16, flip it around, and shoot everybody in the room upside-down with your pinky finger. I was informed that it's quite standard military training to do just that and furthermore, no, Mr. Park is NOT wearing a fake cop uniform to lend himself credibility.

I wonder if there are any documented cases of people actually getting shot while attempting bullshido gun disarms.
                            It seems to me that the Sanjuriu Martial Art is not in guestion, but, rather the character of Mr. Galt.
                            -AkidoMom

Comment

This "disarm" and others like it should be widely taught and convincingly presented as 100% effective. There is an overpopulation problem.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X